It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MV Rachel Corrie being boarded NOW

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Waterford still reporting:

****FGO state NO contact for 1 and 1/2 Hours, Via BBC*** #RachelCorrie #Gaza #Flotilla

and

ALJAZEERA:: #RACHELCORRIE not seen yet from #Gaza Comms still down'

and now

patrickconboy Reports that Iraeli Navy is ordering MV Rachel Corrie to redirect to Ashdod. Brace yourselves! #RachelCorrie #flotilla #Gaza #freedom less than 20 seconds ago from web

[edit on 5/6/2010 by PuterMan]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

phoenixA380 #freedomflotilla BBCWLDSERVICE NOW "RACHEL CORRIE IS ONLY A FEW KILOMETRES FROM GAZA BUT BEING CLOSELY SHADOWED BBC IDF NAVY"

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Waterford still reporting:

****FGO state NO contact for 1 and 1/2 Hours, Via BBC*** #RachelCorrie #Gaza #Flotilla

When I saw that, I kept thinking how are they getting reports if they haven't had contact for 1 1/2 hours? The freegazaorg twitter said that they have been trying to call every 2 minutes and no answer. Doesn't make sense at all.

Either the crew is not answering (Which is illogical), or the ship has been boarded and everything we have been receiving dis-info? Have to wait and see in my opinion...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

This is like getting teeth pulled, Come on #RachelCorrie, make it to #Gaza we are ALL behind YOU!! #Flotilla

I think we all agree with whoever posted that on twitter...it seems to "be just off the coast" for hours now.

link   
AJArabic on the Gaza beach waiting for boat to appear

freetubetv.net...

I'll update when boat is within sight.

IDF: Rachel Corrie ignores IDF navy call to dock @ Ashdod Port, transfer aid over land

[edit on 5-6-2010 by RVD420]

link   

Mondoweiss RT @DidiRemez: IBA Radio quoting a Turkish daily: Erdogan considering going personally to Gaza to break the siege.

link   
Live pics being shown again

line 2

link   
this is ludicrous.
Every report seems different
Its like the media is on a big IGNORE spree....
All week its what people talked about...
and it finally comes, and no one is saying anything.
And if they are, its different from mouth to mouth..
I pay like 60 a month for cable and I cant even get anyone telling me exactly whats going on.
What the hell is going on?
If I was Israel and I wanted to end all the negative press
I would let them board and HELP them unload.
And ensure all products are received to those appropriate.
Didnt those numb nuts eat the fruit of knowledge?
How come they are so blind on how to keep the bad impressions away.
They're not getting to Gaza.
I feel it.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

WireUpdate Israel says Gaza-bound Rachel Corrie ignores invitation to dock at Ashdod port - http://(link tracking not allowed)/cudKBe

ooo boy, its 0 hour

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
if the idf jammed sat signals to/fro the rachel marie to disable passergers sat/cell phones...cant they use the ships radio to communicate with people onshore in gaza to then upload updates to the internet?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Yeah International CNN seems just as in the dark and confused as we are...they are getting minimal and conflicting reports from the Israelis.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

According to the IOF, the boat was stopped in international waters six minutes ago and that it is legal. #Flotilla half a minute ago via web

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Clisen33]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

According to the IOF, the boat was stopped in international waters six minutes ago and that it is legal. #Flotilla 1 minute ago via web According to the IOF, the boat was stopped in international waters six minutes ago and that it is legal. #Flotilla 1 minute ago via web

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

See Israeli propaganda at its best, slowly this will get toned down with every attack.

This is an attack on civilian ships, aid ships, humanitarian ships.

You can't say they are being boarded.

That is what the Zionist want you to say, "that they are boarding it".

They need to ask permission if they are boarding it, they haven't done that.

Why do they have warships if they are boarding it.

This is an outright attack on aid ships, the Zionist terrorists are using their influence on world wide media to tone down these unjustified attacks.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by LittleSecret]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
***From FGO Ship stopped***** #RachelCorrie Via IOF

Report from Waterford

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

o0Tao0o @D_Sequin Under Scrutiny, IDF Retracts Claims About Flotilla’s Al Qaeda Links http://(link tracking not allowed)/bgIccJ #Flotilla #RachelCorrie

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
So did the RC stop by choice, or was it stopped by the IDF?

Just even like a minute of lucidity and clarity in this would be so nice about now.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

: Newsflash: Germany: RC about to be stopped. - Switzerland: RC still on course, shadowed by warships. - USA: US demanding that RC heads for Ashdod.

RT @IDFSpokesperson: Update: Rachel Corrie has now rejected 2nd call from IDF navy to dock at Ashdod Port half a minute ago via TweetDeck

[edit on 5-6-2010 by RVD420]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

TS601 RT @IDFSpokesperson: Update: Rachel Corrie has now rejected 2nd call from IDF navy to dock at Ashdod Port #Israel

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
So many different reports, what one to believe? I guess it will all be settled soon, the suspense is intense! Just hope there is no more bloodshed.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join