It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MV Rachel Corrie being boarded NOW

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

no hes proud the irish arent taking any guff right boy o?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan

Originally posted by Clisen33

RT @ismpalestine: RT @spirodon: Protesters vow to 'shut down' Israeli embassy in #Dublin http://(link tracking not allowed)/dnVtS0 less than a minute ago via web

This isn't looking good people...

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Clisen33]

I assume you mean for Israel?

There is a big rally in Dublin this afternoon. The guards may have a busy time 'persuading' people not to storm the embassy.

Apologies - for those who don't know guards=police

[edit on 5/6/2010 by PuterMan]

Yeah, storming the embassy, how is that any better than Israel?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman

no hes proud the irish arent taking any guff right boy o?

Aye my good man.
Go Irish!

Haven't heard anything for almost ten minutes now. Interesting that the reports started to die right as the RC began to become in range of cameras on shore.

@freegazaorg:BBC: IOF issued initial request 2 ship 2 identify. No warning 2 the ship. Not boarding ship yet. No contact 4 hour & a half. less than a minute ago via TweetDeck

[edit on 5-6-2010 by RVD420]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

bad arguement, when you have a government willing to use iron fisted force to make people bend to it will... well your not gonna beat them by protesting.. more than likely you'll be beaten instead.. see what i mean. anyways, back on topic!

link   

No he is so proud that his people are willing to stand up to oppression and injustice.

link   
What's wrong with you people... I just made a comment about it's not looking good -IN GENERAL-, storming an embassy with the intent of destruction.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Actually if you read my comment I simply stated what I consider may come to pass. I neither condemned or condoned it.

line 2

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

No need to use violence to shut it down. A wall of immovable people barring entry or exit from the building will effectively shut it down.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Oh well, guess I misunderstood the comment. I didn't intend to come off as sounding bad, sorry I that upset some people.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
about 6 minutes ago From the BBC: IOF issued initial request to ship to identify. No warning to the ship. Not boarding ship yet. No contact for hour and a half.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by azrael36

No need to use violence to shut it down. A wall of immovable people barring entry or exit from the building will effectively shut it down.

Well, there seems to be a lot of violence toward embassies in situations like this. What do you think will happen with a wall of emotion driven people shut down an embassy?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
For anyone unable to see Al Jazeera, there is no coverage of the live Gaza videocam at the moment. There talking sport.

I'm sure when there's a big development, it will be back on the screen.

g

[edit on 5-6-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

@GazaUnderSiege: Breaking: RachelCorrie: we are about 16 miles away from #Gaza but still in Int'l waters

link   
FakeIsraelMFA .@IDFSpokesperson Direct order from IDF Chief of Staff: Stand down all naval forces and allow MV Rachel Corrie to proceed to Gaza port. !!!!!

and yet: IDFSpokesperson IDF Navy began transmission to crew of Rachel Corrie telling them to dock @ Ashdod, aid will be transferred via land xings to Gaza

[edit on 5-6-2010 by TheCoffinman]

link   
rt.com...

any questions about the confusion now?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

IDFSpokesperson IDF Navy began transmission to crew of Rachel Corrie telling them to dock @ Ashdod, aid will be transferred via land xings to Gaza

According to initial plan, Rachel Corrie should arrive to #gaza within the next hour #flotilla 2 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

[edit on 5-6-2010 by RVD420]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

FakeIsraelMFA .@IDFSpokesperson Direct order from IDF Chief of Staff: Stand down all naval forces and allow MV Rachel Corrie to proceed to Gaza port. !!!!!

and yet: IDFSpokesperson IDF Navy began transmission to crew of Rachel Corrie telling them to dock @ Ashdod, aid will be transferred via land xings to Gaza

[edit on 5-6-2010 by TheCoffinman]

Yeah conflicting reports, have to wait and see what happens in the end of all this. Hope nothing bad happens.

link   
GlobalReporting "The Rachel Corrie has been intercepted 35 miles off Gaza," spokesman Amjad al-Shawa told AFP

confusion all over

link   

bad arguement, when you have a government willing to use iron fisted force to make people bend to it will... well your not gonna beat them by protesting

Yeah.

History has proven peaceful protests and passive resistance has never amounted to anything.

Anyway...back to what is the whole world talking about right now.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

GlobalReporting "The Rachel Corrie has been intercepted 35 miles off Gaza," spokesman Amjad al-Shawa told AFP

confusion all over

I thought they were closer? Man this is some very bad conflicting reports flying around.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join