It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Local Authority Spends £150,000 to Ensure Muslim Graves Point to Mecca

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

UK Local Authority Spends £150,000 to Ensure Muslim Graves Point to Mecca

undhimmi.com

.. which, by the way, is a place from which non-Muslims are banned. More Multikulti lidiocy:

High Wycombe Cemetery in Buckinghamshire currently has a separate Muslim burial section but this is due to run out of space in 2012.

Muslim graves are required to face North East, so that Mecca, the birth place of the Prophet Muhammad in the Sirat Mountains of Saudi Arabia, is on their right to the South East.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Dhimmi British Council payes six figures to point muslim corpses toward a city you and I aren't even allowed to enter.

It's no surprised that the dhimmitude of the elitist-controlled British government is pandering toward Muslims, something that past generations of Brits have never ever contemplated of approving.

undhimmi.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Respect breeds respect, just as disrespect breeds disrespect.
It is a fundamental of Islam to pray facing Mecca, and to be buried if possible facing Mecca.
Muslims are British, so their traditions should be respected where possible.
No one owns this Earth, a fact that if we meditated upon would lighten our hearts and bigotry no end.
Earth.....

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
AND ?

no i am serious - so freaking what ?????????

its a central tennant of thier fantasies - ooops i mean revered religion

and BTW it is NOT going to cost 150k to have the graves oriented to mecca - its going to cost 150k to have a new burrial section to replace the one that will be full in 2 years time

no one whines when it costs similar amounts to extemd mon muslim cemetries

but i bet the christian faction in the UK would get pretty prissy if the council decided to save money by burriying them in unconsecrated land

myself - i dont gibve a rats ass what happens to my corpse once i am dead - becaus i will be freaking dead - and past caring

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I think this council is a great supporter of the BNP (even if they're no advocate!). If government can keep this sort of behaviour up; then maybe (come next election) we'll have a few of their candidates in parliament!!! After all, if you want this sort of stuff to end, they are the only party that will.
My main complaint is the Council is money. Councils should do the local Rubbish collection, not worry about the local Grave stone, orientation! (Christian or non)!!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

This is just another example of English stupidity, I know its a national hobby of bowing to Muslims but this is priceless! Europe as a whole and the U.K. an Germany in particular are bending over so far for Muslims that they can look up their own arses. What I find fascinating is that of all the countries in Europe only France has the bollocks to stand up to the influx of Muslims. Viva la France, and welcome to the Caliphate of England and the Sultanate of Germany.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by irontyrant

The world has changed...for better or worse.
What once was a proud free Isle belongs to everyone now.
We need to look to our childrens future.
We cannot fight the war is lost before it began.
Survival is the best outcome.
Sooner or later the muslim fanatics will become laid back like the Brits/aussies.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ironfalcon

Wow, what exactly is the big deal of this?

I don't know how things work across the pond with your graves, but...

Catholics go in Catholic cemeteries, which are crypts are mausoleums here.

Jewish people go in Jewish cemeteries, which are in the ground according to their practice.

Why wouldn't any other religious group have their own deal with how they want to be buried?

We also spend bucketloads of money on rerouting highways around graveyards and I'm sure there is public funding that go them as well. What makes this any different?

It wouldn't be so transparent if every now and then you picked a focus other than just when "those Muslims are doing it."

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by niteboy82

its a big dealer then you think.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

please specify EXACTLY why its a problem - come one

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I tell ya,I would have given them a system for the bargain price of say,£75000.

Its called a COMPASS.

I would hazard a guess that someone has squirreled away alot of the £150 000 into some off shore nbank somewhere...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

sigh - i thought i already addressed this - the project budget of £150 K is NOT to provide ` gaves aligned with mecca ` but to provide an overflow cemetry that will provide burrial plots to moselems in the area for 15 years

do you reralise how much land costs / acre in bucks ??????????????????

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Respect breeds respect, just as disrespect breeds disrespect.

It can be the case, but I'm not sure that's always the case.

At some point, giving respect blurs into pandering and that in turn blurs into becoming a door mat and the other party laughing up their sleeve.

In my local area, it's impossible to get a burial plot. The vast majority of people are now cremated because of it. Maybe that's something Muslims are going to have to get used to. Their religious beliefs are no better/relevant/important than mine and I'm fairly sure mine won't be adhered to by the local council.

Also, if there is a magnetic shift in 2012, when the present burial area is full, are they going to want another chunk of money to have the bodies reburied?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82
reply to post by ironfalcon

Wow, what exactly is the big deal of this?

I don't know how things work across the pond with your graves, but...

Catholics go in Catholic cemeteries, which are crypts are mausoleums here.

Jewish people go in Jewish cemeteries, which are in the ground according to their practice.

Why wouldn't any other religious group have their own deal with how they want to be buried?

We also spend bucketloads of money on rerouting highways around graveyards and I'm sure there is public funding that go them as well. What makes this any different?

It wouldn't be so transparent if every now and then you picked a focus other than just when "those Muslims are doing it."

Come move to a country that is 1/75 of the size of America with a 1/6 of the population (and the vast majority of it in urban areas) and you might rethink your views on how we use space here, whether it's for burial plots, housing or whatever.

EDIT: that's just England too, not the whole of Britain.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Merriman Weir]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
They're just extending a full cemetery, what's the big deal?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I don't see what all the fuss is about.
Christan graves all point SW?
How much do we spend to ensure that?
seems to me that its just causeing a row because its muslims

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Anything religious shouldn't get any government funding, don't these religions have billions of dollars? Why don't they just seek the money from the Church. People like me that don't even give a hoot about religion shouldn't have to pay taxes just so religious people can sleep better at night.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by superdebz

Christan graves all point SW?

do they really ????????????

" christian " graves here [ the UK ] most cetrainly do not - they point in various directions - often the same graveyard will have graves aligned at 90 degrees to each other

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by irontyrant
reply to post by Dr Expired

This is just another example of English stupidity, I know its a national hobby of bowing to Muslims but this is priceless! Europe as a whole and the U.K. an Germany in particular are bending over so far for Muslims that they can look up their own arses. What I find fascinating is that of all the countries in Europe only France has the bollocks to stand up to the influx of Muslims. Viva la France, and welcome to the Caliphate of England and the Sultanate of Germany.

You talk of stupidity with a huge amount of irony thrown in for good measure. You only go to show perfectly why so many generalize about Americans, and I'm purely assuming you are American without even checking. Bet I'm correct.

You show exactly in one post why so many fools burden your fellow nationals with the picture you portray. You are in no way anything but a racist, something akin to what the world has seen time and time again when a picture is being painted of America.

Your post is priceless, because it shows nothing but why many of our peoples and are countries are twice the country that yours is. And shows that your self proclaim 'beacon of light' is nothing but a indoctrination equalled only by Nazi Germany.

You're a sheep, a sheep claiming to be denying ignorance when you are the very definition of it. I'd gladly pay for my fellow British to have a resting place in any way shape of form they choose, whether they are Christian, Jewisd or a fellow Atheist.

If you where a member of my country though, I'd hope the only money of mine that goes toward your kind is my 0.00000001% share of the tax toward a bullet for you to swallow.

Your kind are so infuriating, but I suspect so beyond help. And only god knows how so many can see your post worthy of stars, further confounds the bias towards idiocy among our ranks.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

I'm surprised you advocate this ,,, stuff.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join