It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Chemtrails Being Used to Inoculate the Public??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I have always been interested in the subject of chem-trails, ever since I heard about it 8 or 9 yrs ago.

There are many theories out there about what they are being used for. They range from preventing global warming to depopulation. The latter is what I will be discussing here.

One of the biggest problems with the depopulation theory for chem-trails is the question "why aren't large numbers of people dying"?

Of course some people have respiratory issues because of chem-trails and some contract a form of skin disease...but not really an effective means of depopulation.

Now lets think about this for a second: What if the chem-trails are being used to inoculate the world population?

Suppose they have two chemicals that react violently with each other and would cause instant death if combined in the human body.

Lets say they first spray chemical "A" for about 10-25 years. No one dies during this process but our bodies get used to inhaling this chemical, and our blood begins to circulate this harmless agent through our blood stream.

Then after they have inoculated us with chemical "A", They begin spraying Chemical "B".

This results in the almost instantaneous death of everyone who inhales the chemical being spread thru the world. (of course the elite will have antidotes that will keep them alive and well)

Can this theory be plausible? Could we be in phase 1 of a planned MASS depopulation effort that is being played out on the global scale?

Your thoughts and input are greatly appreciated, Thanks for reading!!

--GeminiSky

[edit on 5-6-2010 by GeminiSky]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I dont doubt this is possible at all. And asking the question if its possible is stupid. With todays technology, they can travel to the stars. Hitler(Zionist Jew) mastered the space game and made UFO's. They took 1million of the aryon race to the middle of the hollow earth and they plan to exterminate us, and reproduce with the aryon women. We have officially been robbed!

Maybe, very possible. I think they are using them to kill off and populate our food supply and crops. Did you know that the ONLY place in the entire world(That ive found) that DOESNT have any chemtrails is Paraguay/North Korea/North Korea.

North Korea and Iran are going to be tooken out soon. And the bushes are retreating to Paraguay....

If we dont wake up, and use Heat sinking missiles or assassinating these pilots we are going to be so dumb, or dead before we realize whats happening.

HOW ABOUT THIS:

Here is a question for you guys....how do you cook a frog???

You dont turn the heat on and kill it as fast as possible, if you do it that way, the frog will leap out of the pan and escape. You SLOWLY keep turning up the heat until finally its too late!! Thats EXACTLY what they are doing!

new topics

join