It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Autopsy shows Gaza activists were hit 30 times: report

page: 1
9

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Autopsy shows Gaza activists were hit 30 times: report


news.yahoo.com

Nine Turkish activists killed in an Israeli raid on a Gaza-bound aid ship were shot a total of 30 times and five died of gunshot wounds to the head, Britain's Guardian newspaper reported on Friday.

Autopsy results showed the men were hit mostly with 9mm bullets, many fired at close range, the Guardian said, quoting Yalcin Buyuk, vice-chairman of the Turkish council of forensic medicine which carried out the autopsies on Friday.

A 19-year-old, named as Fulkan Dogan, who also has U.S. citize
(visit the link for the full news article)




posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Yes another thread
I wasn't going to post this honestly because there's just so many

But..............

THIS IS EXECUTION, THIS IS SADISM!

paintball guns their primary weapons?
REALLYYYYYYYYYY??????????????????

close range hits, some hit 30 times and their primary weapon was paintball guns?
Some people are so naive.


In addition to those killed, 48 others suffered gunshot wounds and six activists were still missing, he added.

48 wounded?

I'm sorry to be beating this like a dead horse but and I honestly didn't want to make another thread on this.


Israel said the multiple gunshot wounds did not mean the shots were fired other than in self defense.

Of course not, because after ten shots the guy is still fighting WITH CHAIRS AND KNIVES......... another 20 shots is just self defense.

I'll try my best not to make another thread on the topic, I promise.

But anyone who defends this has some serious issues!



news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)



posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia
 


The article did say they took 2-9mm pistols, who knows what happened in the heat of things. Also it was CQC, so pin-point shots seem possible. We weren't there so it's hard to say on what actually happened.



posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I was going to make a thread on this, then I saw you had.

Yeah, self defense, riiight. Many of those shot were shot in the back or back of the head. Doesn't sound like those people were attacking, but fleeing.

And the Turkish-American teenager? Shot in the face from a distance of 18 inches.
Then shot twice in the leg, and once more in the BACK.

I almost got a sick feeling when I read the autopsy report an couple hours ago. I just can't see how all those shot were because the heavily armed Israeli force was "defending" itself.



[edit on 4/6/2010 by Chamberf=6]



posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia
 


The IDF soldiers were just doing what they were trained to do which is fire their weapons to defend themselves and their country. Other spec ops soldiers would have done the same thing. Even if they did use excessive force, the protesters shouldn't have brought metal pipes and wood clubs to a gunfight.



posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
You know these were humanitarian aide workers trying to bring charity to the needy.

Of all the inhumane crimes against humanity Israel has committed in it’s 67 years of theft and murder, this one may be the lowest of the low for that simple reason.

I think those of us who do care about the world, all the people of the world, not just those in our nation, not just those in our religion, not just those who share our same sexuality, owe it to ourselves and everyone else in the world to not let this one slide.

There is something seriously wrong with people who would defend the murder of humanitarian aide workers by uniformed military agents of a state, on the high seas, in international waters.

At some point all the lies and excuses need to stop. This is a nuclear armed rogue nation operating outside of international law, and tomorrow it could be you or me that they murder.

The longer we tolerate this and allow these criminals to proffer their sick warped excuses for murder and theft, the more risk from their crimes we all become.

It’s time to put a stop to Israel’s wanton and purposeful criminal behavior.



posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler
 


I hope they let the ship proceed to Gaza, instead of boarding and shooting everyone in the back again. From the recent statements Israel has made it is hard to tell if they will let the ship pass or not.
Hopefully they swallow their pride and drop the blockade.



posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler
 


I don't condone with what the IDF did, I just think that if any of us were put in the same situation-- seeing our friends and fellow soldiers getting hit with pipes and thrown around-- we would all aim for the T-box and just squeeze the trigger. You guys also have to realize that it was pretty dark on board and in all the chaos there were probably a lot of stray bullets flying around.

It still doesn't make this right but everyone makes mistakes, some just turn out much worse than others



posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45
 



I just think that if any of us were put in the same situation




If you will only place yourself in Israel's Shoes, and never put yourself in the Palestinians position, then you have absolutely NO argumentative basis for your attempted JUSTIFICATION of this Atrocity.


Take your own Advice.... if this was YOU


How would YOU feel?

-Edrick



posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Do you see this guys?

This is state terror in the flesh!

Do you see how wrong this attack was?

Can you still support Israel for what it is after this?

Wake up!



posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler
 


I don't condone with what the IDF did, I just think that if any of us were put in the same situation-- seeing our friends and fellow soldiers getting hit with pipes and thrown around-- we would all aim for the T-box and just squeeze the trigger. You guys also have to realize that it was pretty dark on board and in all the chaos there were probably a lot of stray bullets flying around.

It still doesn't make this right but everyone makes mistakes, some just turn out much worse than others



Hey you know what, everyone makes mistakes but credible people and mature people admitt to having made a mistake, and they appologize and they do what they can to make ammends and restitution for them.

Have you seen Israel do that?

I sure haven't, I have seen them slander humanitarian aide workers on a mission of mercy and charity, that they murdered on the high seas in International Waters in violation of International Law.

You might as well be making excuses for home burglars who were attacked by the owners of the house and then killed them, because my friend, that is exactly what you are doing.

All Israel is doing is adding insult to injury and so are the bulk of it's brainwashed and morally bankrupt supporters.

Make a mistake and say sorry I screwed up, no excuses, no trying to blame it on the other person, no qualified appologies that aren't appologies at all.

Until Israel does that I will not let one Zionist sympathizer on ATS catch a break ever.



posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler
 


I hope they let the ship proceed to Gaza, instead of boarding and shooting everyone in the back again. From the recent statements Israel has made it is hard to tell if they will let the ship pass or not.
Hopefully they swallow their pride and drop the blockade.


Sadly Israel is like every other police state in the Middle East in that it will play brinksmanship right on over the edge of no return.

The problem with liars, is the person they most lie to is themselves, and it usually involves notions of invincibility.

It's the strangest thing, but that's what they do.



posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia
 


Yeah the whole paint ball gun story is very telling of the intelligence of those that dreamed it up and those that believe and propagate it. It tells me that we aren't dealing with very bright people on this forum.

IRM



posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
You know these were humanitarian aide workers trying to bring charity to the needy.

Of all the inhumane crimes against humanity Israel has committed in it’s 67 years of theft and murder, this one may be the lowest of the low for that simple reason.

I think those of us who do care about the world, all the people of the world, not just those in our nation, not just those in our religion, not just those who share our same sexuality, owe it to ourselves and everyone else in the world to not let this one slide.

There is something seriously wrong with people who would defend the murder of humanitarian aide workers by uniformed military agents of a state, on the high seas, in international waters.

At some point all the lies and excuses need to stop. This is a nuclear armed rogue nation operating outside of international law, and tomorrow it could be you or me that they murder.

The longer we tolerate this and allow these criminals to proffer their sick warped excuses for murder and theft, the more risk from their crimes we all become.

It’s time to put a stop to Israel’s wanton and purposeful criminal behavior.



why would humanitarian aide workers bring metal pipies or axies to the ship if it was for humanitarian aide mission? and why did those humanitarian aide workers attack the soldiers first eh

if it was a humanitarian aide ship where is the water supplies, or food supplies, clothing, toys..



[edit on 4-6-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]



posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter
 


Spoken like a person who has never been on a ship, where metal pipes, axes, knives and many other items are every day items on a ship.

Yet that appaling level of twisted ignorance and logic does not stop there, as obviously Israel confiscated well over 100 tons of aide from those ships it claims to have in it's possession now.

I tell you with friends like Israel has, who needs enemies!



posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The fact that the 'peace activists' were the ones who attacked first, were the ones who wore face masks, were the ones readily armed and ready to strike, tells the whole story. Look at the Irish ship that passed by without incident yesterday; why? Because they allowed the inspection for arms.

Some people here refuse to admit that this was a setup by Hamas and Turkey. Dozens of ships pass the blockade regularly. You must ask yourself why this one had so much trouble. It was because they were looking for trouble, is why.



posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas
 


What would be some of the names of the dozens of ships that pass the illegal blockade regularly?

The names of the ships and the voyage numbers, dates of sailing, and port of origin.

Saying something to say something doesn't make it so.

If uniformed jackbooted agents of the state don't interfere in humanitarian aide work, then uniformed jackbooted agents and henchmen of the state would not be involved would they?

The blockade of Gaza is unlawful, so is stopping aide ships in International Waters, boarding, pirating them, and killing aide workers.

No if's and or butts about it, no matter what twisted logic one wants to employ for a criminal regime.



posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Well personally 35 would have been the number I would have shot for!



new topics

top topics



 
9

log in

join