It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Corrie News Thread - Possible LIVE STREAM

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hi all,

not sure if this is the real deal or not. At the moment there is a witness testimony being played from the event a few days ago on the Turkish Aide Flotilla.

Hopefully live coverage should continue soon. Stay tuned.....

g

Rachel Corrie Live Stream

or

here

Radio with breaking news here -

www.ipadio.com...

[edit on 4-6-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
If this is a true live stream, than we have a chance to view history being made. Tuning in now.

These certainly are exciting times

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I am getting a horrible spine tingling sense of deja vu....I suggest we pay attention to The Corrie.

I hope this goes differently than the last shipment.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

I hope it is. The ship is currently only hours away from reaching Gaza. Here's a recent story -

'Rachel Corrie' rejects deal

The Irish Foreign Minister, Dr. Michael Martin announced on Friday night that an agreement had been reached with Israel, whereby the Rachel Corrie would proceed to Ashdod where its contents would be checked, unloaded and shipped to Gaza under observation by representatives of the activists, the UN and the Irish government.

The activists rejected this offer, continuing to insist on sailing to Gaza and breaking the Israeli blockade, but also stated (according to the Irish FM) that they would not resist the IDF, should it decide to board the ship

www.jpost.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Look like it could be the real deal, I found this comment here -

The Rachel Corrie nears Gaza’s coast. Note: When live streaming is off re-runs are broadcast

Hopefully the live stream will start up again soon

G

aindreas.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Rachel Corrie is set to Dock at 6am GMT

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Well spotted & thanks for posting.

Seriously these are strange times, this is big history being made right now in front of us. Already with the previous raid on the flotilla & the loss of life it's a big date in the history books - I just hope this next shipment is somehow successful & with no casualties.

It would be truly historic if the State of Israel completely drop the blockade - somehow I doubt they'll do that though... too arrogant, shame.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by moobaawoof

I hope they are allowed to dock safely without loss of life. If there is a repeat of what happened to the people aboard the Turkish Flotilla, I would fear the worst.

We are already in uncertain times just now.

g

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Someone from the ship said they would just sit down if boarded. I hope they don't panic and react other than how they plan to.

After reading the autopsy report from the previous incident, I admit to feeling a bit nervous.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

The feed on your link is re-posted from the source live stream at:
Ship To Gaza

If you take a look there it's just the same stream - but also there is also a live blog & some of the bloggers must be in touch with the ship somehow... (?)

Apparently the ship is coming in from the Egyptian coast & is only 3 hours from Gaza right now - no way to confirmthis but I believe them... The ship has been trying to keep quiet since 5 days ago when the flotilla got attacked, they're sort of trying to sneak in... haha...

The IDF has a lot of radar/satellite/submarine tech though so... well, we shall see...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
haha - another blogger just wrote:

UPDATE: Afemale passenger of the Mavi Marmara managed to hide 3 micro SD cardsin her underwear and tommorow is going to release the videos
FPI: need confirmation plz

interesting times if there's more footage to come...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Yeh, i've been googling 'Rachel Corrie' and search 'latest' . There's masses of Twitter Messaging about it.

I'm hoping they switch on a live feed at some point. There was a blog earlier that said the rachel Corrie left her port later than expected because they were carrying broadcasting equipment aboard so they could stream it.

Fingers crossed.

g

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

The modern technology & internet is really changing how events like this happen, all the extra evidence & information available.

It's good. Maybe the CCTV should be on the governments not the people & the internet & livestreaming will become the norm for this sort of stuff.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
85 miles from Gaza !!

(2nd line to give the 1st line moral support)

(& a 3rd line to keep an eye on the other 2)

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

85 miles...

May the late Rachel Corrie be watching over them and provide safe docking.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Rachel Corrie???

Isn't this the hippie that jumped in front of a bulldozer and got run over by it???

They named a ship after her?

That is too funny!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Here's the link to the Twitter pages for latest -

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Reports of rachel corrie seen off alexandria?

link   
Two warships coming on on the side of Rachel Corrie, 35 miles out of Gaza 2 minutes ago via web

twitter.com...

link   
reply to post by Carseller4

you should read this

rachelcorriefoundation.org...

it's a website in remembrance to someone who died for a great cause. One of 'Freedom and Justice"

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join