It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone tried to report ILLEGAL immigrants??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by 5 oClock

So 3/4 are of Spanish decent and 1/12 spoke broken English, so now they are all illegal?

You are aware that the US gives visas and residency to people who don't speak English, aren't you?

You are also aware that unless one is going for Citizenship, their is no requirement for them to learn English.

Furthermore, instead of quizzing the workers, why didn't you flat out ask the employers.

If they can't understand me & I have the faintest idea that they are here illegally I will report them,

Report away my friend. Maybe I am wrong, but a part of me tells me that even if those 3/4 turn out to be legal residents, you would still have a problem with it.

Like you said

My point is that yrs. ago this was not the case.

I have seen and heard the stories of ILLEGALS committing horrendous crimes and running for the border to never ever face the punishment.

Wonder if you heard about the legal ones who do the same thing.

Hello,
In your first post you seemed to have one stance. This one here, you totally voided your first stance. It sounds to me like you condone their behavior whether they are here legally or not. That not respecting English as the expected, and taught language is somehow acceptable?

FTR; I automatically resent and have a sincere displeasure with anyone put in a position to communicate with me that doesn't speak in my native tongue, standing on soil where I walk as an American citizen.

You are also aware that unless one is going for Citizenship, their is no requirement for them to learn English.

So you admit this type must be part of the invasion force?

That's all for now. You're welcome.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Yes, You said It All.
Great reply, thank you.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Your so very welcome, how was it yesterday, fish or buzz
or buzz and fish

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

They only need to read the 1st line in the OP.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by 5 oClock]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I live in Austin, Tx. where illegals are welcomed with open arms by the city but not necesarily the public. Depends on who you're talking to. I've worked around illegals that have a system of whistles. When the boss man comes around a warning whistle is sounded and they all get busy quick. They are not always the hard working people that they are portrayed to be. They get tired and lazy just like the "evil white gringos". It strikes me as funny how some of them actually have that mindset toward us but yet they will smile to your face and do the work just so that they can use you. Says alot for them, right. I work at a govt. building and just recently, an illegal female porter was fired because she was reporting she worked eight hour days but was only putting in about three or four hours work. I've also worked close with one female whos husband was illegal and they knew how to lie and work the IRS to get more than double what I get back in taxes. I liked her as well as any American female but her admission about that really burned me up inside. It's the honest, hard working people that will end up paying for others deceptions. That was years ago and I didn't report it, she was pregnant and I couldn't bring myself to say anything, to anyone. She was too good a friend. It's no big secret though how the Mexican govt. puts out flyers that tell of programs in the U.S. that they can take advantage of if they just get thier butts ova there. Austin, Tx. has plenty of those programs. And yes, I notice it on a daily basis how Americans are expected to know some spanish. If I give a questioning look that says what does that mean I get attitude, as though I'm suppose to know spanish in the U. fkg. S. Don't feel like the Lone Ranger buddy.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

Your so very welcome, how was it yesterday, fish or buzz
or buzz and fish

Mostly buzz, my wife made me bring the Labs. 2 dogs & fishin not a good combo. The beer was cold though.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by KrispyB

It's no big secret though how the Mexican govt. puts out flyers that tell of programs in the U.S. that they can take advantage of if they just get thier butts ova there. Austin, Tx. has plenty of those programs.

That is just disturbing to say the least. , never heard that one.

I encourage all to read this thread from the Arizona rally today 6-5-2010
We need more of this across the entire country.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I thought I had the pictures for the rally today, But it would seem, The digital Camera GOD was not smiling on me today, The memory stick was fried.

I really wanted to show everyone the look on the reporter for the Arizona Republic face when she was put in her place by my wife
Priceless.

Anyway the story goes like this, We rode with the other bikers and the wife and I stopped for a cold one. Here comes her girls friends (all Chinese ladies and very beautiful) all dress up for the march and get together.
They greet each other in traditional Chinese (Mandarin) and continue to talk about their clothes and the excitement today, Me and the other husbands are talking and eyeing this female reporter who is watching and listening to our wives.
Over she walks like her Sh$t Don't Stink and asks the ladies if any one specks English and how did they get to America and what is their thought on the Plight of the poor downtrodden Immigrant Worker?

BIG, BIG, BIG MISTAKE LADY!
(I was thinking to myself)
You never ask a Chinese woman who has worked to become an American Citizen and that was the Proudest Day Of Her Life to be swore in as an AMERICAN and spent 5 years of going to classes every day and night to learn English, You just don't ask these women about ILLEGALS!
I get the camera ready to catch my wife's expression, I knew it would be a classical moment. The other husbands had stopped talking to, We all knew to duck and cover because the Sh$t Was Going To Hit The Fan!
All these women had sacrificed some part of their lives to be here and they are very proud.

I'm clicking away (broken camera
) My wife looked at this woman who had that stupid Liberal concerned for all look and let her have it with both barrels, as my wife took a breath, Lilli took over and told this woman how Proud she was to be an AMERICAN and that her husband and her had saved and saved to send her to school to learn English and she study all night some time, She is taking a breath and two other girl friends let this reporter have it.
My wife told her the Truth, If these Illegals where in China, They'd be Organ Donors and their kidneys, livers, lungs, hearts any and all parts would be sold to the highest bidder.
One of the new wives very young and still learning English, she stepped into the fray and told this lady reporter, To be an illegal would be to loss face with her family (this means to be Embarrassed) and she could not show her face in her home city again.
Needless to say the reporter was shocked and the ladies did not give her room to question or take pictures, they were on her like flies and Liberal SH%T.
The husbands you ask? HELL, we married these CRAZY women, we know better than to try and get a word in or calm some one down and you most certainly don't take side!
Sorry, I was just going off.
GEEZ,,, I posted the reply in the wrong thread, That's OK, now others can read it too.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by guohua]

[edit on 5-6-2010 by guohua]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5 oClock
reply to post by KrispyB

It's no big secret though how the Mexican govt. puts out flyers that tell of programs in the U.S. that they can take advantage of if they just get thier butts ova there. Austin, Tx. has plenty of those programs.

That is just disturbing to say the least. , never heard that one.

I encourage all to read this thread from the Arizona rally today 6-5-2010
We need more of this across the entire country.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
If you know that certain states strive to break federal law and coddle illegals then it shouldn't be too hard to understand that these states have relationships with the Mexican Govt. Does George W. Bush from Texas ring a bell? Ding, ding! Hello! I feel your pain though bro.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

That is a great link, and I am sorry I missed the original thread.

I lived in AZ for a long time, and my Mom still does, and two of my sons.

I have to be a stick in the mud, though, because Sheriff Joe, is just, insane!

That man has cost the state of AZ some serious cash with some of his past crap.

I think he's just jumping on the bandwagon, to fix his somewhat tarnished image. Basically, he's a media whore, and nothng else.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

That is a great link, and I am sorry I missed the original thread.

I lived in AZ for a long time, and my Mom still does, and two of my sons.

I have to be a stick in the mud, though, because Sheriff Joe, is just, insane!

That man has cost the state of AZ some serious cash with some of his past crap.

I think he's just jumping on the bandwagon, to fix his somewhat tarnished image. Basically, he's a media whore, and nothng else.

A media Whore that knows what the people of Arizona want.
He delivers and at a cheap rate per: inmate.
Sure he's made mistakes and cost us money, but nothing like the 9.9 million N.Y. as to pay out to a man who they kept lockup on murder charges for 18yrs because their police detective was mob connected.

Look at some of the monies California has payed out. So, who's perfect?
Give me Joe.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

So you admit this type must be part of the invasion force?

I don't admit anything. Do you have anything that you want to admit?

Like, English is not going away no matter how many people currently speak some other language.

Like, English is not the official language of the US.

Like, there is no law stating that one must speak English at all times.

You seem to act that just because people don't speak English, they are illegals. This is nonsense considering that our government is constantly allowing in refugees who don't speak a lick of English. In addition, they allow in many more people legally who don't speak English. Of course the government knows, that in the long run, English will prevail as it always has.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hey I finally looked at my thread again and decided to jump over here and join the festivities. I've never tried calling but I have gone passed some construction sites and yelled "imagraci'on". Just to watch them duck and scurry, or flip me off. I''ve throne a lot of dirt clods in my time.
Let me tell you, I can huck em pretty far. lmao.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

LMAO
I've been all over but that job-site since I posted this, I talked to 1 of my guys who said there still there. I plan on being back to that job in about 2 wks. I have the info. for ICE www.ice.gov... thanks to my buddy guohua (met on this thread) who was at the rally in AZ. last week.
I will take pics. for the poor soles who need em, but if I'm there when/if ice comes I'll have me & my guys block block the freakin doors.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

OK, So sue me

I printed this sign today:

and went to KINKO's to get nice color copies, they wouldn't
so I went to Staples, Great, give me 30 standard 7 by 11 size copy paper. Thank You keep the change

Off to Home Depot 83rd ave. and McDowell Rd.
I handed out all 30 to the Illegals waiting for some one to hire them.
Did some become angry? YES! Did I or Smith & Wesson care, NO!
Yes I drive a Pick Up Truck and Yes I have a gun rack and the mini m-14 is easily noticed.

5 oClock, I didn't get to go fishing today

[edit on 10-6-2010 by guohua]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

That is absolutely great! I love it!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

OK, So sue me

so I went to Staples, Great, give me 30 standard 7 by 11 size copy paper. Thank You keep the change

Off to Home Depot 83rd ave. and McDowell Rd.
I handed out all 30 to the Illegals waiting for some one to hire them.
Did some become angry? YES! Did I or Smith & Wesson care, NO!
Yes I drive a Pick Up Truck and Yes I have a gun rack and the mini m-14 is easily noticed.

5 oClock, I didn't get to go fishing today

[edit on 10-6-2010 by guohua]

It seems that you failed to indentify other countries as well. You missed the whole Central America region.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
So let me try and get the OP straight.

The OP is offended by the fact that construction jobs in this country according to him are overrun with Latinos who don't speak English, but it's not a racial thing.

The OP assumes that everyone who can't speak English must therefore be an illegal and it's not a racial thing.

Hmm. Perhaps, maybe, the OP should be more offended at his company that chooses to hire cheaper labor than pay for American workers.

But, I suspect, that's not the issue, I believe the issue is that the OP has something against Latinos in general, not the fact that these people may in fact be legal immigrants who just don't speak English. After all, America, does not have an official language.

Of course, this would be a moot point if the United States government shut down businesses who hire illegal immigrants in the first place. Which in my opinion would be easier to do and would successfully avoid the race issue.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

So you assume that everyone that stands out in front of a store looking for work is an illegal alien?

Are you sure they were all from Mexico? Did you ask for ID?

These threads give off the same smell as when white people used to tell blacks to "go back to Africa", basically that is exactly what you just did right there. Without any proof that the people you harassed were in fact here illegally, you assumed that just because they were Latino, that they must be illegal aliens. Somehow, you also thought it was your right to tell these people where to go.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by guohua

So you assume that everyone that stands out in front of a store looking for work is an illegal alien?

Are you sure they were all from Mexico? Did you ask for ID?

These threads give off the same smell as when white people used to tell blacks to "go back to Africa", basically that is exactly what you just did right there. Without any proof that the people you harassed were in fact here illegally, you assumed that just because they were Latino, that they must be illegal aliens. Somehow, you also thought it was your right to tell these people where to go.

Spoke with them and they had one interpreter, only Spanish was spoken.
Yes, I'm sure and if I'm wrong on one or two. Tough, learn English.
I also called ICE and I'll be back there this morning.

The Race thing you want to through around, Keep it to your self and spout it to your Open Boarder and Sanctuary City Followers there in the 11th District of MI.
We in Arizona don't want to hear it, We've had enough of opening our cities and school and lives to these leaches.
We don't care what color you are, Illegal Leave. Legal Stay.
So, Mr. or Mrs. whatukno, I wish I was a real politician that care about what the American people want. Bite Me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join