It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone tried to report ILLEGAL immigrants??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Yes, they looked Asian, but were only speaking Spanish. They handed me peices of paper, with names and addresses for people in Guatamala, to receive money, for me to confirm they had filled out the papers to transfer correctly.

They wanted to make sure the person on the other end of the line would get the cash.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Did you read the rest of my post? These terrorist go to mexico learn spanish then cross the border to be cells in the US you don't think China is doing this as well???? This would be the perfect cover, if you wanted to infiltrate America.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Yes, I did. I'm sorry, I thought you were link hunting!

Really, I can see this happening. Why we haven't had another 9/11, because border control is so lax, is beyond me.

Anybody can get through if they want to, and this is frightening!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 5 oClock

It's interesting that because these people speak Spanish, you have made up your mind that they're illegal immigrants, but have you talked with your employer? Not about the legality, but about the language barrier? I would think it would be very difficult to have a cohesive, working team if people didn't speak the same language. Do you have to communicate with them on the job? If so, then I would think you have a reasonable complaint. But I'd leave the legality out of it if I were you.

Originally posted by ldyserenity
These terrorist go to mexico learn spanish then cross the border to be cells in the US you don't think China is doing this as well????

Why wouldn't they just learn English?

[edit on 6/5/2010 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

You have a great point. If terrorists were even thinking about coming across the border via, Mexico, you'd really think they'd spend more time on learning English, rather than Spanish, if they really wanted to blend in.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
If anyone even has a suspicion of one being illegal, they are encouraged to call and report it. As it reads on the ICE website: Report suspicious activity 1-866-DHS-2-ICE.

As far as "wasting" their time with many phone calls, NONSENSE, they will hire more staff if needed. That means JOBS created. The result of sending each one back is a massive win and worth the calls and extra staff if needed.

Many jobs in this country require management and supervisory positions to hire folks that are bilingual only, and this is becoming more common at alarming rates. If illegal immagration is not halted, I can imagine that all positions will one day soon require all employees to be bilingual as well. This is very UNFAIR, and just one of the SEVERAL reasons for which we have to do something and QUICKLY.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

You have a great point. If terrorists were even thinking about coming across the border via, Mexico, you'd really think they'd spend more time on learning English, rather than Spanish, if they really wanted to blend in.

It's just as easy to blend in speaking spanish as it is English, lol. Plus people will automatically assume they're Hispanic when they speak Spanish and will never give them a second look as illegal immigration from that end of Earth is prevalent, if they cross the border speaking English they're likely to draw more attention to themselves. Not saying that they couldn't go to Canada and do it that way, and some probably have but the most prominent influx comes from Mexico. That is the facts.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
If you report ilegal immigrants in the UK then you run the risk of the local council saying your racist and the local immigrants are given your name and address.

They maybe got these tricks from Hittlers SS

You must also be carfull if you try to block mosques being built in your street because you can soon become a target so respect to people who do stand up.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Just cuz I like ole 5 oclock.....I got tell what I've seen last 5 or so years...

He'll luv it...

In late Oct...or Nov. the illegals, that work in production factories, and the farmers types, call immigration on themselves...its a free trip home, to give the earned $$ to realatives, and they openly say, its much easier to get back to the USA than to sneak out....besides we ride in buses, w/air conditioning..."see you in Jan..." is their last words.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Allow yourself some objectivity in order to see who the real culprit here is.

Imagine if China lied where Mexico is, geographically. And whilst on that subject, I think there's a really neat wall there, which also pertains to the point.

So if China lied just south of Texas, you can bet your bottom bill that our border would be proper enough to not only stop illegal immigration efforts, but also monitor the perimeter of the whole border 24-7.

China can be substituted with any country powerful enough to pose a threat to, or be unfriendly with the U.S. (not picking on Asians!)

Point to all this is, our own government is to blame for facilitating illegal immigration, not the illegals trying to have a better life for themselves. Put yourself in their shoes, and you would realize that you would probably do the same.

Channel your discontent at the proper target please.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by First Curiosity Last

And of course, they never speak English. We had some Nigerians there too...funny. They could speak English!

-FCL

Wow!!! Nigerians who can speak English, huh? Could that possibly, just possibly be, because Nigeria was colonized by England and English is the official language?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I reported a group of illegals working for a small mining company near death valley Calif years ago.

Immigration raided the mine and the illegals ran.

It took 3 days for immigration, BLM and a Navy S&R helicopter to round the illegals up.
Immigration will no longer do raids in remote areas like that because they are afraid they will lose someone.

Next i reported the mine to the Mine Safety Administration and they closed it for numerous safety violations.
Plus the fact the mine owner had never told Mine Safety Administration that the mine was even operating and his miners never had the 40 hour safety training because no mine safety trainer in Calif will give safety training to illegals or in Spanish.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by ANNED]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
One reason I report illegals PERIOD!
Three Presidents did it, yet we never hear about it
I FOUND THIS TO BE VERY INTERESTING.
I WONDER WHY IT WAS NEVER BROUGHT UP.
What did Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower have in common?

Here is something that should be of great interest for you to pass around.
I didn't know of this until it was pointed out to me.

Back during The Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the
deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American
citizens that desperately needed work..

Harry Truman deported over two million Illegals after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.

And then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million
Mexican Nationals! The program was called 'Operation Wetback'. It was
done so WWII and Korean Veterans would have a better chance at jobs.
It took 2 Years, but they deported them!

Now...if they could deport the illegals back then - they could sure do it today.

lf you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter Operation
Wetback into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself..
Reminder:

Don't forget to pay your taxes...
12 million Illegal Aliens are depending on you!

You know WHY! Our Current President Dose Not Have The GONADS!
Our POTUS when it comes to doing what the AMERICAN People Want, This is his statement.

This is what should be said and shown to all.

THIS IS MY COUNTRY!

And, because I make this statement DOES NOT Mean I'm against immigration!!!
YOU ARE WELCOME HERE, IN MY COUNTRY!
Welcome! To come through legally:
1. Get a sponsor!
2. Get a place to lay your head!
3. Get a job!
4. Live By OUR Rules!
5. Pay YOUR Taxes!
And
6. Learn the LANGUAGE like immigrants have in the past!!!
AND
7. Please don't demand that we hand over our lifetime savings of Social Security Funds to you.
If you don't want to forward this for fear of offending someone,
Then YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM!
When will AMERICANS STOP giving away THEIR RIGHTS???
We've gone so far the other way... bent over backwards not to offend anyone.
But it seems no one cares about the
AMERICAN CITIZEN
that's being offended!
If I've gone off topic, I'm sorry.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hey 5Oclock I'm sure you and others have seen this...but I can't help but to post it.....

This guy is a bit over board...but I like his approach...

www.youtube.com...

ETA ...thats why I don't embed heres a linky....sorry

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Doc Holiday]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

WOW! I did not even know that! Excuse me for being so freaking retarded!

Respectfully though, out of my whole post, you find this to pick at? Really?

Anyway, what I was trying to say (although I did not do it right, OBVIOUSLY) was that many other types of immigrants can speak English. Myrtle Beach is popular for a lot of immigrants, legal and illegal, and I THINK (since I don't fact check every single random comment I write) that a lot of them are Russian.
The only people I have met on the street that do not speak English are Hispanics. Not all, but most. I used to see around 200 hispanics a day at work...and I would get in trouble when their entire family came in to drop just one off. Yes, I had gate duty. I wasn't supposed to let them all enter. Try telling that to someone (well, actually their kids, because they are the only ones that care to learn English)who doesn't care to learn english that I can't let all 3 of their generations past my gate. It's aggravating and stressful.
8 year olds being their parents translator is just ridiculous.

-FCL

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Awesome post. I started to highlight so many parts, I figured the whole damn thing deserves repeating.

Originally posted by guohua
One reason I report illegals PERIOD!
Three Presidents did it, yet we never hear about it
I FOUND THIS TO BE VERY INTERESTING.
I WONDER WHY IT WAS NEVER BROUGHT UP.
What did Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower have in common?

Here is something that should be of great interest for you to pass around.
I didn't know of this until it was pointed out to me.

Back during The Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the
deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American
citizens that desperately needed work..

Harry Truman deported over two million Illegals after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.

And then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million
Mexican Nationals! The program was called 'Operation Wetback'. It was
done so WWII and Korean Veterans would have a better chance at jobs.
It took 2 Years, but they deported them!

Now...if they could deport the illegals back then - they could sure do it today.

lf you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter Operation
Wetback into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself..
Reminder:

Don't forget to pay your taxes...
12 million Illegal Aliens are depending on you!

You know WHY! Our Current President Dose Not Have The GONADS!
Our POTUS when it comes to doing what the AMERICAN People Want, This is his statement.

This is what should be said and shown to all.

THIS IS MY COUNTRY!

And, because I make this statement DOES NOT Mean I'm against immigration!!!
YOU ARE WELCOME HERE, IN MY COUNTRY!
Welcome! To come through legally:
1. Get a sponsor!
2. Get a place to lay your head!
3. Get a job!
4. Live By OUR Rules!
5. Pay YOUR Taxes!
And
6. Learn the LANGUAGE like immigrants have in the past!!!
AND
7. Please don't demand that we hand over our lifetime savings of Social Security Funds to you.
If you don't want to forward this for fear of offending someone,
Then YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM!
When will AMERICANS STOP giving away THEIR RIGHTS???
We've gone so far the other way... bent over backwards not to offend anyone.
But it seems no one cares about the
AMERICAN CITIZEN
that's being offended!
If I've gone off topic, I'm sorry.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

Doc, you Rick rolled me man! This vid is more the subject (not a Rick roll)

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I want you and all your friends to keep reporting as many illegals as possible because they are starting spill out of the southern states and heading north. I don't want to get a whole lot in Canada. We are already force fed french here because of Quebec. I could never bother to figure french out and I am too old to even think of learning spanish!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join