It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone tried to report ILLEGAL immigrants??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The only reason I have not is because the opportunity has not presented itself. However, if it ever does I would be more than willing and happy to report an illegal immigrant. Actually I feel as if it is my duty to do so as an American citizen.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 5 oClock

Have you tried ReportIllegals.com ?

www.reportillegals.com...
Great site, Bookmark'em use them every day if you want.
ReportIllegals.com has implemented a new capability to provide reporting party contact information in the report. You now have the choice of an anonymous report or a report with reporting party contact information. Often investigative agents seek to talk to the reporting party to confirm the data and to ask questions like whether the subject is known to carry weapons. The choice is yours.Depending on the data you provide ReportIllegals.com will file a report almost always to ICE and often to federal agencies such as CIS, CBP, DOL, DEA, DSS, FBI, HUD, IRS, SSA, TSA, or other foreign, federal, state, county and local governmental agencies. You will receive a copy of the report(s) submitted if you provide an email address.
AMNESTY
Anti-enforcement immigration activists are gearing up for AMNESTY and more foreign workers. Lack of jobs for Americans and the staggering costs of the illegal invasion has brought USA to the brink of collapse. YOU are desperately needed to save our country. Please join:

www.numbersusa.com A GREAT group
www.fairus.org The oldest and biggest
www.alipac.us A new and aggressive group
www.illegalaliens.us/stateorganizations Join a state group
All the above sourse data comes from ReportIllegals.com.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FBI 33
The only reason I have not is because the opportunity has not presented itself. However, if it ever does I would be more than willing and happy to report an illegal immigrant. Actually I feel as if it is my duty to do so as an American citizen.

Awesome reply, you win a star.

It is my duty to do so as an American. No shades of grey there. I love it.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Don't feel too bad OP.

My business doesn't have any non-English speaking employees, in a field that is heavily dominated by illegal immigrant workers.

Our customers ask us questions and we answer them. They want options and we explain the possible outcomes. We get requests for new clients daily, and we turn down people daily due to the massive number of requests we get. We have taken many large jobs away from illegal-hiring companies. When we feel like expanding, we have a large rolodex of people to call for new accounts.

So, in some respects, employers who hire non-English speakers shoot themselves in the foot...many paying customers don't like it one bit...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
So I guess reporting to a local police won't matter. It has to go through the government.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Thanks g.,
I haven't tried that, I did note the $10 charge. A small price to pay IMO but I'd have to dig into the Co. to see how reputable they are. I see your from AZ.

Keep up the good fight.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by 5 oClock]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Depends where you live, If you got a Sheriff JOE ARPAIO like we have in Arizona!
One call and that's all.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by guohua]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Tharsis

Our customers ask us questions and we answer them. They want options and we explain the possible outcomes.

A rare commodity, being able to speak and communicate with your clients.

In my field we are about the same, alot of customer interaction & extensive background checks keep the ILLEGALS at bay.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5 oClock
reply to post by guohua

Thanks g.,
I haven't tried that, I did note the $10 charge. A small price to pay IMO but I'd have to dig into the Co. to see how reputable they are. I see your from AZ.

Keep up the good fight.

I think you'll fine that it's worth the ten bucks, just my opinion.
Thank You, Arizona has taking some hits on the Chin, but we step back in to the ring. Don't anyone believe that RAG The ARIZONA REPUBLIC, That news paper is so BIAS, most of us line our bird cages or kitten litter box with that rag. Nothing but Bias Rants and Lies.
Sorry off topic and Ranting, OLD AGE!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
ill only report the ugly illegal immigrants. hotties stay please

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakemil

I concur DR.

Catalina from "My name is Earl" can stay.

buzznet-79.vo.llnwd.net...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

No g. I haven't read the Rag paper you spoke of but I can imagine the bias.

Arizona has taking some hits on the Chin, but we step back in to the ring

Keep up the good fight
Arizona is a beacon of light for the rest of the Country.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5 oClock
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

O.K. there's no ILLEGAL immigrants working in the U.S and certainly no Mexicans. KMA

I will report away. I will make life a living hell for any illegals I come across.
Come through the front door & be welcomed.

Careful with that. The Feds don't like having their time wasted with bogus reports. Make one too many and the FBI will come calling. It is illegal to lie to and/or submit false reports to federal agents.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Lilitu

I hear ya, but I am truly fed up with this and I feel 80% certain that these are jobs taken from US citizens. If I'm wrong I will pay whatever penalty comes my way, I will also pay the $10 to report through this site: www.reportillegals.com...

I can't just sit back and watch anymore. I challenge any one on ATS to go to a few construction sites & observe. You'll see what I'm talking about.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Ya know where a good place for border patrol to hang out, would be?

Wal-Mart.

I had to get in line for customer service the other day, and there was a group of about 8 chaps filling out forms to send money out of our country. A few of them were wearing t-shirts that said Guatamala on them.

Anyway, they were having trouble filling out the money transfer forms, due to language barrier and asked if I'd help them!

I'm not a rude person, but while I did not ask openly, my suspicions were pretty much that the whole group were illegals.

Pay day at Wal-Mart. If they can't stop 'em at the border. all the need to do to arrest them, is hang out there!

This was in Gulfport, Mississippi, by the way!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

B.Rose, I know we've had our differences so I guess this is our common ground

What you suggest is such a common sense simple plan, that law enforcement would never be able to profile like this

If it walks like a duck & quacks like a duck.

Wally world wouldn't like it much, can you imagine the $$ they'd loose?
Lobbyist rule DC

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Well, I know it's simple, but I'm telling you, if they can't get them at the border, this would be very easy.

Border patrol would be in the comfort of an air conditioned store, waiting to see who can't speak English, but who are sending wads of cash to another country.

By the way, I was taken aback when these guys asked me for help, to send money to Guatamala. They only spoke Spanish, but my first thought was that they were from an Asian country. They did not look Hispanic to me, at all, so this wouldn't have been racial profiling, in my opinion.

One has to show ID to retrieve money, why shouldn't they have to provide valid ID to send it? Once again, I know, way to easy!

Wal-Mart in loosing money, might be part of the problem. I agree with you on that one.

edit for clarification

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Blanca Rose]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

One has to show ID to retrieve money, why shouldn't they have to provide valid ID to send it? Once again, I know, way to easy!

Right, go figure in this day & age of terror threat levels. Just let em send the cash with no worries

This is the plan of TPTB: bring the U.S economy and the middle class down to the levels of our neighbor countries (to the south) then introduce the Amero. It's much easier than raising their standard of living.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jakemil

Well marry one, then they will be legal, hey and they'll usually marry ya for your citizenship, so even below average guys can talk them into marriage for this purpose! Have you not seen Paul Blart: mall cop? Yeah so do a mexican a favor and offer them your hand. But expect them to leave your butt after the two years they are required to stay married to you!

Is it sexist for me to say I really don't mind the female illegals as much? I'll fill you in as to why, they are poor many single mothers coming from a ccountry that does not have child support laws much less enforce them, for those women I truly can understand why they come here.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

Well, I know it's simple, but I'm telling you, if they can't get them at the border, this would be very easy.

Border patrol would be in the comfort of an air conditioned store, waiting to see who can't speak English, but who are sending wads of cash to another country.

By the way, I was taken aback when these guys asked me for help, to send money to Guatamala. They only spoke Spanish, but my first thought was that they were from an Asian country. They did not look Hispanic to me, at all, so this wouldn't have been racial profiling, in my opinion.

Wal-Mart in loosing money, might be part of the problem. I agree with you on that one.

edit for clarification

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Blanca Rose]

They WERE ASIAN??????

Does this not raise alarms for anyone here? You know they say the next great war will start with China right? How about this:
I just saw something posted here on ATS about taliban and Al Queda going into mexico learning spanish and then crossing the border here, this if true, this stuff is getting really serious. We are letting in those that are trying to take our country down. You have got to see this!!!! I wish I could remember what thread it's posted in the video abut this.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by ldyserenity]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join