It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have Alien Abductions decreased since 1997?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

They might not have you in the physical sense right now,but if you have been abducted they have you mentally surely you can feel this,a sense of someone watching you mentally,words that pop up in your head that you have no clue what they mean,are you making sure your doors are locked up tight at night,not that it really matters,but you feel more secure,knowing they are locked,are you afraid of your closet door,that is why i said it wasn't alien abduction anymore,it is induction,but you are still scared that they will take you again right?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
"They" have gotten better at masking screen memories".

Originally posted by King Triad
The Galactic federation of worlds is enforcing universal law with the greys concerning abductions. the greys have been gone from here since 2003..

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
The ETs have probably just studied humans enough that they can abduct someone without the person remembering. After all they do have spaceships and travel from really far away (like Detroit)

Originally posted by King Triad
Or maybe the nordics are enforcing universal law and stopped the greys and reptilians from abducting us..

There all amount to both special pleading and circular logic. Abductions have decreased because X is happening; we know X is happening because abductions have decreased. None of these have any distinct evidence to back them up, instead relying on the claims themselves as evidence.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasmine23

They might not have you in the physical sense right now,but if you have been abducted they have you mentally surely you can feel this,a sense of someone watching you mentally,words that pop up in your head that you have no clue what they mean,are you making sure your doors are locked up tight at night,not that it really matters,but you feel more secure,knowing they are locked,are you afraid of your closet door,that is why i said it wasn't alien abduction anymore,it is induction,but you are still scared that they will take you again right?

No. Not at all. In fact, I don't think I've been taken since (maybe) 2003.

My only memory of them 'taking' me was in 1997. That was my one and only 'moment' (for lack of any other explanation)

And no again. I am not paranoid. Not at all. I don't scare easily.
I live with my doors unlocked most of the time.

Whoever I am....and whatever my purpose, I accept it (with a very limited and unclear meaning of it though).

Peace~

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
While our genetic makeup is pretty complicated (to us) im pretty sure that after years of abductions and studies, theyv probarly got us fully figured out by now.

I suppose it depends on the 'deal with the devil' theory. If its true, its more than likely that deal has diminished now.... Whether terminated by the aliens (got everything they need) or by the goverment (recent years have shown a more hostile approach to UFOs by the US military) its certainly interesting to think about.

Best case scenario, they got everything they need and are now waiting for us to be advanced enough to do a full world 'first contact'.

Worst case, theyv perfected there memory alteration methods and doing it more than ever.

I dont see any evidence to support the quiet before the storm theory... After all if aliens are here, and there THAT advanced, then why not just destory our defenses and enslave us from the word go? Theyd have all the people they wanted for testing then.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Excellent topic OP. It seems there is less about everything UFO-related now. It must be on purpose because of.....?

Someone asked about non-BS Ufo material. Google Meier 8mm film for footage, and then meir protocols 1 of 8 and listen to the whole series. Very mind opening.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
See, it's my belief we are the genetic ancestors off MANY off-world Beings.
So for them to be coming back here to check in with our development, is a hard theory to swallow (for me anyway).

I lean more towards David Jacobs train-of-thought that we're being used to create a hybrid race.
Now, going with that theory I wonder if they met their quota.

Apparently when I had my experience in 1997 (totally unbeknown to me at the time. In fact, it took 5 years for me to even CONSIDER I had an encounter) was a pivotal year and was an incredibly active one for abduction reports (or more like, 'complaints').

And having followed whatever I can read via the Internet (like websites trying to keep tabs on such events) and it seems the whole 'abduction' craze really died down since 2003 or so.

So again, I was just wondering if any of you had an experience or know of someone who has had one, post 2003.

It's very interesting and very confusing seeing we're not even conclusive that this event even happens and here we are, wondering why it stopped.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by One Moment]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Travis had an actual ride in UFO.
The Hills did not as there are no witnesses and the story make
up by the analyst.

The Hills story some how immediately fits the Travis situation.
Thus the analysts is part of the UFO agents of the Illuminati
owners of the UFO who wish to be left alone.

ED: The electrostatic and ether pressure flight was developed
by Tesla even though people say no but I say so.
ED+: Its not an anagram its the story of the Hills and Walton.
You followed for 13 years and can't see the first two being
connected.

[edit on 6/9/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

I kinda see where you're going but let me tell you m'friend: Witnesses are not needed to make reality real. It only helps serve the skeptics.

Betty claims to have been aboard a ship and was shown a star-map. She memorized it almost verbatim and you know what? It matched up to Zeta Reticuli. You mean to tell me because there wasn't an audience (witnesses) to her claim that that means it didn't happen?

I have no idea what you're talking about with this ED+ and I don't know why you keep tossing poor ol' Tesla into the mix.

The acknowledgment of Aliens have been here pretty much since the inception of time. Tesla lived 100 years ago. I don't see any connection at all except Tesla was a brilliant man with very little accolades from the PTB.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by One Moment]

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Personally, my lifelong abductions (born in 1968) stopped abruptly in 1994-1996 timeframe. I think fall 1994 was the last time.

It's weird not having it happen any more... but after almost 20 years, I don't really miss it.

I've been looking for someone else who had the same experience of them just ending...and the same timeframe too. Weird, but it only helps validate that something physical was happening.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join