It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have Alien Abductions decreased since 1997?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11:11
You would think that if aliens can traverse the stars they would have no need for things like ovum/sperm. Should they not be able to create this kind of thing synthetically? I've heard the main reason for abductions is to take DNA or sperm/eggs...well there is no way they would need to continually take them, they should be able to create life by this point you would think, playing God.

I've heard they have no genitals, sucks for them.

Well you're trying to rationalize the experiences from a optic of what "should be" accrding to what we believe and know about our Universe. But, guess what? Besides what you think about what it "should" be, it happens anyway.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11:11
You would think that if aliens can traverse the stars they would have no need for things like ovum/sperm. Should they not be able to create this kind of thing synthetically? I've heard the main reason for abductions is to take DNA or sperm/eggs...well there is no way they would need to continually take them, they should be able to create life by this point you would think, playing God.

I've heard they have no genitals, sucks for them.

Good point on the sperm/ovum samples. I've always thought the same thing.

As for the "sucks for them" part... I would say perhaps it doesn't suck as bad as you think it does. Afterall, such aliens would seem to be leaps & bounds beyond all our knowledge and best educated guesses.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

In the end....who cares? Doesn't distract or take away from the twisted reality of abductions.
I for one believe Betty. I met her in 2003. I spoke with her.

And again...who cares?

I know what I THINK , happened to me and that's enough.

If someone wants to make this chit up (whether they're deranged or paid off).......so be it.
I wouldn't want to re-live that night for anything. Although now.....now that I think I know what might have happened, maybe I would volunteer come to think of it!
Sure beats the reality down here on Earth lately!

Peace~

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The rumor is something like this:

The hybrid program has ended, we are in a "contact phase"

I have heard that the greys basically got kicked out of here by the benevolent aliens. That there is a quarantine in place since 1996. But this is coming from Alex Collier and others.

If you %100 doubt Alien Abduction i suggest you look in to the roper report and the John Mack institute

www.johnemackinstitute.org...

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Yeah. There's a lot of postulating as to why they might be taking us.

I think DNA is a rare thing.

I think most Beings who live out there in the cosmos are 4th-12th dimensional Beings. They need not a vehicle (body) to maintain their existence so no DNA is needed. They are pure energy.

We (I believe) are an experiment who were created by the Annunaki to be Annunaki slave-beings.
Although our souls are very evolved/old we were contained in these vessels and our memories were tweaked (through DNA manipulation) to forget our origin (so to be this obedient slave race)

So...going on my theory then, life as we know it, is universally rare.

We're a combination of many Star systems. They all had a part in this cosmic-orgy if you will. So it would be no wonder why they're checking in on us from time to time via their robots (ie Greys).

But why.....has abductions appeared to have stopped though?

As much as we kicked, screamed and not understood these events, I now find myself wanting to know WHY these 'kicking, screaming and unknown' events have stopped. Funny twist of irony ain't it?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I have always looked at abductions the same as when we capture a animal in the wild, tag it, take samples and let it go. I do not see why some people have a hard time with the "WHY" part of it when we do this ourselves. And the "why they do not socialize with us" or at least on a mass scale out in the open. We do not socialize with animals, birds , fish or even insects. But we do teach a monkey a few tricks or two. And to try to understand the agenda of another species from another planet thousands if not millions of years ahead of us is silly.

Cargo Plane' were seen over villages throughout the South Pacific following World War II when indigenous tribes observed modern aircraft and interpreted what they seen as magic. This is of our own species only a few hundred years behind us mind you. Or when the Spaniards came to south America , English in north america. The indigenous people called our trains iron horses. Some called them gods.

Yet today we have a limited understanding of something so foreign to us ?

If

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Yeah but..................we (who tag animals in the wild) know who we are.

Maybe the animals can't understand it, but I think we've been accepted into their 3D reality.

Whoever they (our abductors) are, we haven't a clue. Hell, we don't even see/recall them let alone prepare for them like animals in the wild might. The animals can at least 'smell' us 'humans' in their area.

Animals in the jungles of Africa can probably tell (through their evolution and instinctive insight) that we are their enemy.

They see us stalking them and then, drive off in that-there 'wagon' of ours equipped with syringes, collars and cages.

In our situation, we don't even have an inkling let alone an understanding of who our abducting-predators are. They are not part of our dimensional world (I don't think)

So I think it's a bit different. Same premise (probably the same MO) but different paradigm all together!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

No increased.

"They" have gotten better at masking screen memories".

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

No increased.

"They" have gotten better at masking screen memories".

I often wonder if that is what's happening.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I like this thread, it has intriguing stories and some nice brainstorming. As for why it may appear there are less abductions, my guess is it takes some years for abductees to get a handle on what has happened to them, so many recent abductions are not even understood for what they are yet.

This of course doesn't apply to all cases, but a large percentage in my opinion. Improved screen memory technique by the abductors seems like a plausible idea.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by NASA is ASAN
I like this thread, it has intriguing stories and some nice brainstorming. As for why it may appear there are less abductions, my guess is it takes some years for abductees to get a handle on what has happened to them, so many recent abductions are not even understood for what they are yet.

This of course doesn't apply to all cases, but a large percentage in my opinion. Improved screen memory technique by the abductors seems like a plausible idea.

The brainwashing? You mean the people who say this doesn't exist? If so......they sit in the upper (nose-bleed) portion of the statium anyway. No one, who believes in this realm is really paying attention to them so....let them boo and naysay this all they want. Doesn't trouble me any.

I don't know about improved technology though. I thought at first that could be so but....if I were to believe off-world races of ETs are behind ALL these abductions I would think, their technology is pretty rock solid with not much room for improvement.
Because our standard/understanding of 'time' is much different. Our lifespan (of 75 years) is said to be equal to about one moment in their life (hence my avatar name. One Moment). A million years is nothing to them. It's like a long weekend. That's what I believe anyway. So I find it hard to believe they've improved their technology in one second and we just happened to witness it. It could be....but, I don't think so.

You see, I'm not 100% convinced these abductions ARE being done entirely by off-world entities. I believe in these DUMBs we hear about (deep underground military bases) so who knows what they are creating/doing down there and....for what purpose.

There is a whole other reality going on right underneath our noses. Be it 3rd or even 4th dimensional.....but what goes on on this planet, behind closed doors (underground) would likely put many in the looney bin.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

3 options in my view OP :

1) They never happenned in the first place
2) They are indeed decreasing
3) They still happen with the same frequency, only that fewer and fewer people return alive

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roufas

3 options in my view OP :

1) They never happenned in the first place
2) They are indeed decreasing
3) They still happen with the same frequency, only that fewer and fewer people return alive

Wow! Thanks. I guess you covered all bases and every scenario. Now we can all rest in peace (smile)

You know, on a more serious note, I often wonder where all the milk-carton people end up. Especially all the children who go missing every year.

Wonder how they're going to explain this when everyone will be mandated to be chipped. But I'm sure the PTB have already figured that out too!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

You are most welcome my friend !

Now eer , on a more serious note too, no we cannot rest in peace, unless it is option number 1. Abduction is a crime after all, at least in human soil, by human law, even if you are little and green, you're not allowed to go around grabing people as you see fit :p.

I saw many theories on why abductions happen, and none of them convinced me they would be for the benefit of mankind, and I mean NONE.

Millions of people disappear every year in the world, I wonder where they "disappear" to ... it does not imply every person that disappears was abducted, but hey there is always a chance they actually were!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roufas

You are most welcome my friend !

Now eer , on a more serious note too, no we cannot rest in peace, unless it is option number 1. Abduction is a crime after all, at least in human soil, by human law, even if you are little and green, you're not allowed to go around grabing people as you see fit :p.

I saw many theories on why abductions happen, and none of them convinced me they would be for the benefit of mankind, and I mean NONE.

Millions of people disappear every year in the world, I wonder where they "disappear" to ... it does not imply every person that disappears was abducted, but hey there is always a chance they actually were!

I hear ya but it's only an offense (crime) if we're talking about the same species.
If BigFoot decided to kidnap me I doubt the Supreme Courts will uphold any law on 'him' and imprison him (and I sure as chit can't sue him for damages)

Sure, there's a universal law and it's THERE that I think our government signed some kinda of treaty/agreement (Grenada Treaty 1954) but unless we have that in hand (which the FOIA is working on) I'm afraid it's open season to abduct us.

The

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It is not called alien abduction anymore,it is now alien induction,that is why there is less reports of alien abduction,the one's that have been already been abducted is now in the induction phase,they already have the one's they want and no longer need to abduct others

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Yeah but..................we (who tag animals in the wild) know who we are.

Are you saying the aliens don't know who they are?

Maybe the animals can't understand it, but I think we've been accepted into their 3D reality.

The reason aliens haven't been "accepted" is our own ego. The same thing which made us believe the sun revolves around the earth. The same reason why people (even close friends and family) lie to your face about any given subject is always the same reason. Human Ego.

Furthermore, I don't think animals dwell on humans. They just don't seem to have the memory or conscious brainpower to do this. But they do recognize familar signs. A certain scent. Loud mechanisms (like helicoptors or off road vehicles etc). And they might associate these things with a "tagging." The same can be said for alien abductees.

Animals in the jungles of Africa can probably tell (through their evolution and instinctive insight) that we are their enemy.

We are the same. Just a few generations ago and people might have thought they were "cursed" and thus abductions would be explained as incubus or whatever.

Today our evolution allows us to understand concepts like beings with vastly more intelligence coming from a higher dimension or a distant planet.

They see us stalking them and then, drive off in that-there 'wagon' of ours equipped with syringes, collars and cages.

If you read about abuctions, you will find that during abduction experiences, independant witnesses have seen "strange lights" and/or even reported seeing a UFO in the vicinity of the abduction.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasmine23
It is not called alien abduction anymore,it is now alien induction,that is why there is less reports of alien abduction,the one's that have been already been abducted is now in the induction phase,they already have the one's they want and no longer need to abduct others

I truly believe (as much as I hate to admit this out loud) I was abducted.

Nothing else makes sense that happened that one night... (now you can see how desperate and open I am into believing this realm).

But, they don't have me. I am here. Living in SE Florida now.

They may have my offspring but as far as I know (in comparison to that one night in 1997), I've been here the entire time.

Who knows......................................

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
---

Hi OneMoment.

Believe you have an outstanding point in question. Now their taking more Cows. Why?, blood, I'd suggest.

Decoy

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Decoy
---

Hi OneMoment.

Believe you have an outstanding point in question. Now their taking more Cows. Why?, blood, I'd suggest.

Decoy

If I recall correctly, they we're taking (or at least there were more reports of taking) more cows back then too. Linda Howe couldn't keep up on her website back then! So many cow mutilations......

It seems the entire abduction regime (be it cows or humans) has simmered down. Why?

I can't help but notice the 'change' occurred right about the time Chemtrails started popping up. Coincidence? Cause? Reason? No connection? Who knows.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join