It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious light with spiral tail seen in Aussie sky

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

I watched this whole series of videos and I believe what she says. It makes much more sense to me than anything else I have heard. Those spiral symbols have been drawn by may different ancient civilizations all over the world. We are seeing the very same thing they saw thousands of years ago. I suggest anybody with an open mind watch those videos. Very good I thought!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yeah mate just found this,news.ninemsn.com.au...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

Could it have been the slow re-entry of the 1st or 2nd stage of the Falcon 9 space rocket launched late on Friday???

Falcon 9 [wiki]

SpaceX Falcon 9 achieves orbit on maiden flight [theregister.co.u]

Video of SpaceX Falcon 9 Successful Launch [gizmodo.com.au]

Personal Disclosure:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Great footage. Last week a fake spiral, this week a real one - awesome! Great phenomena. I hope the frequency of spirals in the sky goes up, would be awesomely doomy

For C Reilly: Most cameras in normal shooting mode will not detect stars unless you zoom in on them. However one of the vids (the longer one that shows it move right to left) looks like it has a much lower lumination (lux) ability and should probably be picking up the stars.

Regarding the flight path of Falcon 9, haven't found much, but maybe someone has some better answers. Perhaps it was something to do with that?

The rocket, which could one day carry astronauts, blasted-off from its launch pad at Cape Canaveral, Florida, at 1845 GMT.

SpaceX has not provided many details about the flight path, but the rocket is hoped to climb to a 250 km (155 mile) -high circular orbit tilted at 34.5 degrees to the equator.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by markymint]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
okay a couple of answers that i have... i hope they help....

i doubt it was the falcon....

i believe the launch time was between 1:30 and 3:30 pm eastern standard time... thats the east coast of usa to make it simpler.....

i'm not sure what time that would have been in australia but i also dont believe it was the booster re-entry because from what i read.... the falcon proceeded straight up for a bit obviously but then went at.... and here's where my numbers may be a bit incorrect..... a 35 degree angle arch toward the equator.... the thing im not sure of is exactly what altitude the shift occured

okay sorry just saw last post..... 34.5 degrees.....

not to mention i have seen the re-entry phases before and i've still never seen the spiral effect.... i'm sure that future posts will continue to dub this as re-entry and i am obviously not a nasa scientist so i cannot confirm this... however i do have a few links that may help....

www.csmonitor.com...

www.youtube.com...

the you tube video may be able to give someone with better analysis software to determine where exactly it could be seen from.....

sorry for not editing my post.... i was a bit too far in to subtract extra information....

my opinion however.....

i doubt that any sort of re-entry would create the spiral effect....

and if this is proven otherwise..... i would be interested in seeing if there was any space or atmospherical phenom. that happened during the norway event......

thanks again

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I would just to point out that because you tend to back up what you say with citations, make intelligent arguments, and don't post a lot of worthless argumentation that YOU, Chadwickus, have a lot of integrity on this site!

I appreciate it and don't hesitate to believe your OP even without initial citation. I recognize that might sound dopey, but I've spent half the day defending ludicrous derailments on a 9/11 thread and it's nice to get back to the integrity and honesty.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

i would just like to say thermo... the pictures i saw in that thread were great.... like i stated in your thread... i never saw them and it is amazing....

however.... i really want to try to keep the thread on topic without criticism on who has credentials and whatever else.....

most people here seem to discredit those who say that their word is trustworthy anyway......

dont sweat it brother.... this is in no way to offend

thank you

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Just wondering, does anyone else think that this could be in some way connected with the Tornado (yes, it was classified as a Tornado, even though it started out as a waterspout), that tore through Lennox Head just the other day???

Isn't there usually some unusual atmospheric phenomena usually associated with Tornado's, after they have died out???

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TerribleTeam2

i'm not sure on the proof behind that because i dont usually check out the autralian weather.... however.... if this is true.... was norway also hit with a tornado???

just a question....

thank you

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
More photos here:

news.ninemsn.com.au...

According to NineMSN, Channel 9 Sydney will have a report on the 6pm news tonight.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

You may be right, however you suspicions hold no water.
This is obviously a Russian rocket.
Third line.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandwiches
reply to post by dashar

Ignore their lies, man. The prophecies are to make you afraid so you focus your energy and intent on creating that reality. I'm here to deny you that to save my own ass.
We can make a new future.
Envision what you want and live it and it happens.

"Take the blue pill, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe."

Funny thing that there are two schools of thought on this concept.

One is that there will only be an wakening, and the other is that there will only be destruction.

Hardly anyone as yet has realised both are occuring at the same time.

Hardly anyone realises that the earth has it's own huge cycles that bring massive destructions from time to time.

For me, the destructions are not doom and gloom, instead I see it as a call to raise ourselves, to find our strengths, to begin building our futures now and to be focused on that no matter what happens.

So, not doom and gloom at all, just natural things that happen in this part of the cycle, and we are standing at an amazing crossroads for growth opportunity.

There is always light at the end of the tunnel, and nothing get s birthed to earth without pain. All good then.

Sorry to be off topic.. now we return you to the advertised topic....

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

i'm confused here.... so the russians are shooting rockets all over the globe without any permission.....

funny thing i guess is..... if this is true.... no one is acting on the russians???

can i see proof please?

thank you

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This is one of the more interesting photo's:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f1f37031bcc6.png[/atsimg]

*Note: The 9 News logo had been laid in front, the background photo is original. It was taken on the Gold Coast which is in Queensland.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

i'm certainly no expert.... but this photo looks a bit doctored.... the other footage i've seen seems a bit more apparent to the matter...

what was this image shot with? if it is real.... it's a very clear HD camera.... which would be odd for a boater to have... not that it isnt possible....

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Pipebomb24875

Is it just me, or does anyone else see the similarity here?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/07677e8cd377.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

that is a bit creepy but no offense... its a bit of a stretch... what about as it rotates....?

sure at that exact angle it is similar.... but there are no appendages or any other features for that matter....

no offense just thanks... good idea though

edit here....

wanted to keep the original so you could see my apology.....

haha i do actually see appendages.... thats creepy... haha.... its weird how the spiral formed that way.... nice image

[edit on 4-6-2010 by C-Reilly]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
It is obviously real because of the culmination of sightings and different videos.

It just makes me wonder though, i had a second-cousins funeral then. He died on June 1st.

He was a very spiritual man, he left at a young age and lived in a cabin in the woods near Byron Bay. And for the next 35 years, spend time contemplating life. A few months ago, he suddenly found out about pancreatic cancer and died within a month. at 49.

I hope it is his spirit. Rest In Peace, Scott Macinnis.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by benoni

The odd thing is the sightings all seem to be at the same time.A woman in Sydney said she saw it at 5.55am, approx. the same time I did, and yet Sydney is 1000 km away...does this indicate how BIG this thing was??

[edit on 4-6-2010 by benoni]

That is very intresting , loads of accounts of this from all over ....
?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
This would make norway, china, australia, and siberia

siberia
www.youtube.com...

china
www.youtube.com...

weird...

sri

new topics

top topics