It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious light with spiral tail seen in Aussie sky

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by Chadwickus

Could this be also seen as that of the revelations?
The third Angel blew his trumpet.
A large star, burning "like" a torch,dropped from the sky and fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water.
(The name of the start is "Bitterness")
A third of the water turned bitter, and many people died from drinking the water, because it had turned bitter.

Coincidence?
Just for the record,
The second trumpet, Then the second angel blew his trumpet.

, Doesnt need to be 2?
Something that "looked like" a huge mountain on fire was "thrown" into the sea. A third of the sea was turned into blood, a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.
Oil Rig perhaps?
The first trumpet i would say was the iceland volcano.

So as for this i would say its beyond coincidence? Guess we will have to see what happens next.

the name of the star is chernobyl or wormwood in some translations

could a mod combine this post into my last one please

[edit on 6-6-2010 by gambon]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I haven't read this entire thread (too long) so if this had been posted already forgive me.

What strikes me as odd in the whole "spiral" topic is their location. If these things are supposed to be signs of change to come from our brother in the sky or anything of the like, why aren't they seen near more populated areas?

From some of the pictures I gather the Norway Spiral may have been near a dense population center, which is why it made the news; but if we're going for the awareness factor why not put it over a city like London, Tokyo, Sidney, New York, Hong Kong, Egypt, Paris, etc?

Those are places you'd have hundred of people taking pictures and video for later reference and analysis. I'm not stating that something significant isn't happening here, I just feel that if someone is trying to send some form of message or confirmation they're making it extremely difficult to catch those other than us few who search for alternative headlines.

But these are just my thoughts. Peace.

Unseen

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
so whats the update with this thread?

everbody knows the reason given was a rocket launch gone spiraling in lower orbit?

1:06 forward

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by earth2

Hey. I just wanna say that i don't think the spiral or whatever it was has anything to do with the rocket launch because of the fact that it was on the other side of the world for starters and by the time we would even be able to see it anyway it would already be in space and wouldn't be using any thrust/rocket fuel bright enough fo us to see. secondly the trajectory of the object was said to be downwards in a way or horizontal which if it was a rocket it would be heading up and westerly. at least up! space junk nope. they're like meteorites falling fast and burning up. I honestly have no idea what it was but i'm leaning more towards the connection with all the other spirals popping up all over the world. the ancients were drawing spirals in the sky from all around the world. something big is happening and it's exciting. i'm just sick of governments and millitaries giving us bs explanations. faild missiles. weather annomolies etc. cant wait for the truth to be revealed.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
A magnetic field moves clockwise when an electric current flows away from you.

Applicable?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I'm really not buying this rocket story. I mean if it's not a missile launch gone wrong it's a rocket dumping fuel vapour.

Something strange is definitely going on in my opinion, maybe it's aliens, maybe it's classified technologies, but I do not believe it's any of the reason we've been given.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Scope and a Beam]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parallex

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
Owhhhh Look another russian rocket

Its getting intresting now

It's not a Russian rocket. It's the American Falcon 9. And, no, it's not particularly interesting.

We've had a handful of these spirals now, and all have been easily explained. Hopefully, we can now file them as 'identified phenomena' and move on to more interesting things.

Do you have PROOF it's Falcon 9?

The timing is correct.
The location is correct.
The direction of the object is correct.
The visibility of the object is correct (around 5 mins 'burn time').
The rocket was rolling and discharging fuel (hence the spiral effect).
There is no other explanation with evidence to support it.

Some people won't accept any of this as 'proof'. These are generally the type of people who are suspicious of their postman...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

The rocket explanation seems extraordinarily convenient. According to the news channels it was a private rocket test fired from Cape Canaveral in the US at 4:15 PM (US time) - it crossed the Atlantic, and then the African continent; then put on its impressive spiral malfunction over Adelaide (South Australia) and then boomeranged along the eastern seaboard, being seen by hundreds of people in four states and the ACT; over a twenty minute period? Amazing stuff; especially given that we have been firing rockets of one kind or another into the atmosphere and space for the past sixty years or so and these "malfunctions" are only just starting to occur over the past year or so. Either our scientists and technicians are becoming increasingly inept - or this explanation is a Furphy and the experts do not have a clue what it is?

Source: www.ufoevolution.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
[edit on 6-6-2010 by Yaxkin]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Thats a real nice thing to say.... i really hope the mods take care of this..... what makes people think that they are any better then anyone else???

please stop with unneccesary rudeness......

[edit on 6-6-2010 by C-Reilly]

London, Tokyo, Sidney, New York, Hong Kong, Egypt, Paris, etc?

oh and by the way..... i only see one country in that list.....

[edit on 6-6-2010 by C-Reilly]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The timing is correct.
The location is correct.
The direction of the object is correct.
The visibility of the object is correct (around 5 mins 'burn time').
The rocket was rolling and discharging fuel (hence the spiral effect).
There is no other explanation with evidence to support it.

I am interested it the 5 min burn time, is that documented?
Also is the fact that it was discharging fuel documented?

many news stories report witnesses saying that it was moving erratically, rather than in a straight and constant trajectory like you would expect from a missile. Also if the Norway spiral is the same missile phenomena as this why did it not move through the sky too?

I am not saying I know what it is I am just trying to rule out possibilities if I can.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yaxkin

thank you yaxkin for removing your post..... i'm glad mods didn't need to be involved

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
What I wanted to say is,

Society is sick, and the big cities is the proof.

Maybe they agree with me.. That is all I wanted to say

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Are those videos and pictures of this spiral/rocket taken to the west or east?
In the Falcon launch video we can see its spinning in an clockwise direction looking down or west. The videos from Australia also show a clockwise spin, so if this is the Falcon they must have been shot to the west?
If you saw it from behind and heading east the videos would have shown a counterclockwise spiral.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This math is quite rough, but I believe it's close enough to give a fair indication of what we're looking at here:

The Falcon 9 launch occurred at Cape Canaveral at 14:45 EDT / 18:45 UTC / 04:45 Sydney/Nowra time.
The Aussie spiral was sighted in Nowra at 15:30 EDT / 19:30 UTC / 05:30 Sydney/Nowra time. Just under an hour later.
Nowra is approximately 25,000km from Cape Canaveral travelling West to East (surface distance, as the vehicle was traveling). [measured in Google Earth]
The Falcon 9 "delivery" was into an orbit altitude of 250km at a velocity of 16 orbits per day.
Earth's mean radius (±6370km) plus the orbital radius (±250km) gives us the orbital radius (6620km).
One orbit at this altitude would have a total distance of somewhere around 41,594km.
16 orbits per day means the vehicle would be traveling at around 27,729km/h.
It would take at most around 54 minutes for the vehicle to travel the 25,000km from Cape Canaveral to Sydney.
This would place the Falcon 9 vehicle somewhere just East of the longitude of Nowra/Sydney at exactly the time when the Aussie spiral was sighted.
The Falcon 9 engines use waste gases from the combustion process to rotate the vehicle during flight, which would produce a spiral exhaust plume.
From the perspective of an observer in Sydney looking East, the sun rising behind the plume would likely illuminate it brilliantly in the dawn sky.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by treesdancing]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Att: Dock9/Benoni and others...

If you ever want to get anywhere near the truth of the UFO phenomenon, you have to forego the notion that every weird "blip" up in the sky is of some supernatural origin.

You're conveniently ignoring the fact that most of the lights in our night sky are perfectly and rationally explainable, with only a small fraction going on to be truly unknown.

You're being labeled as trolls because of your immature rants against logic and evidence. If you want to be taken seriously, post with pride and intelligence, not venom and accusations.

Just because you want the spirals to be portals to Nibiru, doesn't mean they are.

Let's speculate for a second that, in any of the recorded spiral videos, one could make out tiny objects moving out from the center, or some other unexplainable phenomenon. Then the argument for this being unrelated to the rocket launch becomes much stronger.

Fact is, based on evidence in the form of pictures, videos, and the analysis of the launch data for the Falcon 9, well, I'm sorry but that's the answer.

You have to consider the other spirals being linked to rockets. Coincidence?

It boggles my mind how some people willfully choose to deny logic, reason, and pure common sense. There are truly unexplained things happening in our skies; this just isn't one of them.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SaosinEngaged

so you have been on ats for just a few days now.... i'm sure you've read very little on any of these topics.... and you post things like this.....

--You're being labeled as trolls because of your immature rants against logic and evidence. If you want to be taken seriously, post with pride and intelligence, not venom and accusations.

sounds like you're just here to pick a fight..... then again.....

--It boggles my mind how some people willfully choose to deny logic, reason, and pure common sense.

you probably are just using an a.k.a

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
fira a rocket at that thing and see wat happens lol

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyloncylon
Are those videos and pictures of this spiral/rocket taken to the west or east?
In the Falcon launch video we can see its spinning in an clockwise direction looking down or west. The videos from Australia also show a clockwise spin, so if this is the Falcon they must have been shot to the west?
If you saw it from behind and heading east the videos would have shown a counterclockwise spiral.

of course the spin direction why did I not think of that. This is strong evidence that this was not the falcon 9, I find it very unlikely that it changed spin direction.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyloncylon

Obviously people didn't see it "from behind" as they saw it over the sea. They were in front of the object, so it's correct that it was spinning clockwise.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join