It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious light with spiral tail seen in Aussie sky

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by Pipebomb24875

Is it just me, or does anyone else see the similarity here?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/07677e8cd377.jpg[/atsimg]

ahhh eeeeee is it the star child! ? say 2001 Space Odyssey naw it the 2010 Space Odyssey!!! is Jupiter going to turn in to a Star! based on the Movie ! Oh Mr Clarke! Very doubt that .. but hey who knows with all the things(Asteroids ,Comets, ??? Ufos Nukes , fill the + + crashing into Jupiter the Big Wound (big hole ) 2x the size of our own earth and the Sun eating little bites! as it doesn't like big ones remember the Neat Comet! that was a big no thank you bite! as it Swatted it like a fly Spirals Spirals , is a Ufo a Rocket or is it Sister HAARP
Blue Beam playing again Who Knows ! I Dont! ! China , Norway and the Aussie Spiral Who's Country next in line is it a Russian Rocket Tauristercus ? David idous or some Rocket ? Failed Minotaur Rocket ?

Time will Tell
some interest ?
www.colinandrews.net...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Aussie Spiral june 5th !
www.ufoevolution.com...

China , Norway Russian Second Look Hmmm ! a Rocket or Something else?

news.ninemsn.com.au...
livesportsreviews.blogspot.com...

well thats my take I Dont know I just Comparing Folks

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Whether coincidental or not but I can't help but notice these 'spirals' started showing up in frequency after CERN fired-up and started smashing atoms!
Now....could they have inadvertently opened up some type of portal, vortex, wormhole into the 4th dimension of space and we're now seeing Off-World entities manifesting/arriving into our dimension?

I don't think it's really a huge stretch. Think about it!

Plus, all these purported spirals seemingly are occurring over on that side of the world.

I don't recall any spirals happening here in the USA. Nope! We're too busy opening up holes on the ocean floor instead

So......could that be what's happening and why?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Can we dispel a few commonly held myths here. Rockets do not head straight up when launched, they level off and actually leave the Earth's atmosphere, relative to the Earth at a pretty flat angle. Once they are in orbit, high or low they are, in effect, side on the Earth. That is, if they were to vent any remaining fuel and lets make it clear here, rockets don;t carry an extra ounce of anything for obvious reasons the fuel vented would appear as if you were viewing a spring shape from side on.

Note the quite obvious lateral travel and trail of the rocket, from even an early stage in its' flight

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Slow down there JR....your making my head spin!

I think if I vomit right now, it'll come out in a Spiral!
Spiral is going Viral! HA!

But seriously, makes me wonder, how many rocket launches have there ever been?

I dont know for sure, but it has to be in the thousands. And there havent been any documented spirals until now?

There has to be some significance here. Spirtual, or military, or Alien, these are Signs, no doubt.

But Signs of what?

New Military weapon?
End times?
New Begining times?

Granted I understand the proliferation of mobile video has something to an increase in the number of and quality of physical evedince.

But you think mass sighting of phenomena like this would also be widely reported.

I dont know, but I am leaning towards military weapon(s).

Or maybe mans newfound kinship with dolphins and whales!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Yup, rockets might look like this:

Well... maybe.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Could there be something in space with a gravitational pull that we can not see but every now and then its pulling some space debris into it and creating these sporal's?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Yeah but you must play the 'blame-game' properly. You see they are rockets that have mis-fired.
Yes indeed, all these 'spirals' are rockets that are now all of a sudden malfunctioning especially the one that happened when Obama was in Norway!

Yup, sounds like just the right amount of spoon-fed Sheeple logic to me!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
It seems tptb have a new excuse for sightings "Rocket Tests"

It started with Venus, then swamp gas, then weather balloons,

and now rockets.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
And come to think of it, isn't the X-37 supposed to have sensor package on it, in the cargo bay?

Is this what it was to observe? Will it be coming down now soon?
Something to ponder.

This would be THE most secure way to convey intelligence, considering the recent hack of military signals to UAV's.

Just bring back the film, no one can hack that!

[edit on 5-6-2010 by ErEhWoN]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
So what's the official explenation this time?
A hoax, Russians testing missles, what?
Or are we gonna get the real reason this time?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I am not happy!
Although excited I am a bit P....off with this subject.

Why? may you ask.
Well as a person who is interested in UFO's ET etc as many ATS readers are, I automatically spend more time watching the sky than the average person I guess.
Recently I visted my brother who lives in Cairns(about 1000 miles from here) and while standing / sitting /walking outside I noticed him given the sky a lot of attention. (he is a ATS reader as well)
So, this morning I planned the take the bike for a ride around sunrise and had set my alarm for 5.30AM. I got up and went for a pee and decided to go a bit later as the temp was still rather cool at that time.
So... I went back to bed for another hour.
Hearing the news I could kick myself for having missed this opportunity.
I live on the top of a hill and have an almost 360 degree view and would surely have seen this.
however-such is life

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Comparison with the Norway spiral and the current one:
Lighting conditions are the same.
Missiles were launched in both cases.
Conclusion: HAARP

Can't wait til the Australian spiral was causeb by HAARP/EISCAT/FAART (PROOF!!) threads start popping up.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
hmmm very interesting.. and i know this could get me ripped to shreds here lol, and it is most likely coincidence but Obama has cancelled a planned trip to Australia at the same time.. something he knows that we dont perhaps? (sorry if this has been mentioned in the replies to this, i didnt see it though)

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

look up "Pine Gap" facility

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ashcool007
reply to post by ppk55

source given byppk55
au.news.yahoo.com...
'Geoffrey Whyatt from the Sydney Observatory says it was probably a satellite, space junk or a rocket.

[ lol these people come up with lame explanation a even a high school student wouldnt believe .......... ]

"The fact that you've got the rotation, the spiral effect, is very reminiscent of the much widely reported sightings from Norway and Russia last year, which both turned out to be a Bulava missile which was being adjusted in its orbit," he said.'

Did you read the observatory in Sydney says it might be something similair to a bulova rocket being adjusted lol these people come up with lame explanation a even a high school student wouldnt believe ..........

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Ashcool007]

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Ashcool007]

Yeah i agree ,
the explanations are for the masses of x factor viewers and older people sheeple who are terrified there parents or goverment are not in control.
Theythe gov dont want the masses to know they dont know that the f--- it is, or what it means.
But for people who have been reading up on the hidden ,occult,ufos,prohecy,indian beliefs, and science the fluff,our dark ribbon,photm belt what nasa now says we are entering into mars warm mercury pluto warmer loads of stuff warming ,also the vadas speak of these spirals and gods returning, and so on maybe the gods like the radiation we are going into so they come to earth but leave when we exit the radiation for 10500 years ,then again we return to the rift again ,well we know what it may mean,first its a conspiracy by nutters ,then 3 more years down the line and they find some truth corelation then they act like they found a new phenomonom out,give credit to conspiracy theorist people ,MSM do you have faith do you believe in miracles?? and wonders??
I am begining to think the sun might or could cause stuff like this ,even if a small flare reached the earth who knows what the effect might be on the atmosphere,what it will look like to us on the earths surface ,maybe if this happens more??? we should get underground!,

why are the things,the items needed for living underground all bought up by U.S. goverment ,things like desalination pumps,ventalation scrubbers for radiation air cleaning,this was reported on jesse venturas 2012 series,
if you was to build a underground bunker now all the items you need have been bought by the goverments and now there is a 2 year waiting list for the stuff.
check jesse ventura conspiracy theory 2012 on the tube...

Maybe these are the seals being opened in heaven releaseing plagues and disaters,
to me revalation is no diff than the other indian prophecy from around the world ,they speak all of the same events nearly ,just diff cultures express it different.and the order is diff on what happens but from your place in world it could seam diffrent as some things will impact you more than others ,in the vision of the people who the end was revealed to.but its not the end its a birth, pain comes from having a child but its wonderfull is the child..

[edit on 6/5/2010 by dashar]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
After some thought, I just want to add that it seems that with each major sighting the technology seems to be refined:

China: Messy spiral, changes direction before dissipation

Norway: Clean, static spiral dissipates after a few minutes

Australia: Clean spiral travels across countryside and over the ocean, sunrise renders spiral invisible

[edit on 5-6-2010 by tesla9]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by tesla9
After some thought, I just want to add that it seems that with each major sighting the technology seems to be refined:

China: Messy spiral, changes direction before dissipation

Norway: Clean, static spiral dissipates after a few minutes

Australia: Clean spiral travels across countryside and over the ocean, sunrise renders spiral invisible

[edit on 5-6-2010 by tesla9]

if IT IS HIGH TEC.
tHEN THE COUNTRYS BORDERS DONT MATTER,
THAT THEN WOULD IMPLY A GROUP OR FACTION ARE SHARING THIS TECHNOLOGY
.sorry caps.

i carnt see australia shareing tec cutting edge with china as australia is with the U.S.A.

not to metion russia norway..
It could be they are all raceing to perfect something .

I like this theorey that its a new sun energy due to the place we are entering in the universe we are entering 2012 , ,the side effects are from this flux,,photon belt,dark rift ,even the voyagers are feeling something,not to mention other planets,

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I haven't read the whole thread as it is going off like those Israel threads at the moment

Scores of people across Australia's east coast say they saw bizarre yellow-green light zooming across the sky "like a lollipop swirl" early this morning.

It is not clear what the light was although there is speculation it may have been the Falcon 9 rocket which launched into space yesterday.

The light trail was seen between 5.45am and 6am by people in Canberra, Sydney's north shore and Queensland, ABC News reports.

and

The Falcon 9 rocket, which launched from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in Florida yesterday, went into low-Earth orbit just nine minutes after blast off.

Source

If this Falcon 9 was launched yesterday Aussie time, then what was seen this morning Aussie time can't be a Falcon 9 rocket misfiring after launch.

Does that make sense?

I don't know exactly what time the rocket launched though.

Is it possible for people so far away from each other to witness a low-earth orbit Fizzer when such a rocket/payload goes bang? Seems possible to me if that is what happened.

Is there info on what happened to this particular rocket after reaching low-earth orbit?

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Tayesin]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Ok, this is getting too wierd. So this has happened in Norway, Canada, and now Australia?! It has to be the same technology as what what used over Norway because Canada looked more like a bomb of some sort.

Someone a while ago posted something about the spirals, telling what they actually are. I remember it had to do with heating up the ionosphere but other than that I can't remember exactly what else.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Great footage. Was cool watching on all the news here all day. However, I'm going to reserve my opinion as to what it is. I'm not about to say it's a rocket or otherwise until a bit more data is at hand.

Nice thread Chad!

IRM

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join