It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious light with spiral tail seen in Aussie sky

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by tauristercus

The Falcon is a two stage rocket. The first stage was dropped over the Atlantic. The second stage takes the payload into orbit. Once in orbit there is no hurry to separate the payload (the Dragon mockup) from the second stage. In fact, being the first orbital flight, it is reasonable to assume that they would have waited until the spacecraft was within tracking range of Woomera to perform the separation.

Just some additional info relating to my earlier query to you asking for confirmation that the payload did indeed seperate from the 2nd stage. You indicated (above) that such a seperation did indeed take place quite late in the flight and possibly over the east Australian coast.

I have just obtained info indicating that the dragon payload was NOT in this test, designed to seperate from the 2nd stage and instead remained connected to it. Therefore the event as observed over the east coast of Australia could NOT have been due to a simple seperation procedure.

The empty Dragon will remain attached to the Falcon 9 second stage after achieving orbit.

Source: spaceflightnow.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
all these Rockets spinnig out of control DAMMMM
1.ok update the dam rockets get some new ones to many out ofcontrol
2.get some new staff get of the bozz lol
3.if these are rockets im consrned about my safety.

lol

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ocker

Maybe it is HAARP. HAARP can effect the atmosphere and clouds. One guy posted a video.

I didn't realize there was a spiral over china a few years back.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus

reply to post by tauristercus

The Falcon is a two stage rocket. The first stage was dropped over the Atlantic. The second stage takes the payload into orbit. Once in orbit there is no hurry to separate the payload (the Dragon mockup) from the second stage. In fact, being the first orbital flight, it is reasonable to assume that they would have waited until the spacecraft was within tracking range of Woomera to perform the separation.

Just some additional info relating to my earlier query to you asking for confirmation that the payload did indeed seperate from the 2nd stage. You indicated (above) that such a seperation did indeed take place quite late in the flight and possibly over the east Australian coast.

I have just obtained info indicating that the dragon payload was NOT in this test, designed to seperate from the 2nd stage and instead remained connected to it. Therefore the event as observed over the east coast of Australia could NOT have been due to a simple seperation procedure.

The empty Dragon will remain attached to the Falcon 9 second stage after achieving orbit.

Source: spaceflightnow.com...

Did I hear pwnage? I know childish but it was worth it for a well thought out post.

Interesting indeed and the 2nd stage never released. So was this haarp or was this one of those strange occurrences?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
People,

Look at these videos with your third eye open.

Spinning rockets DO NOT hover statically in the sky, nor can they change direction in the sky, or throw off such a huge diameter of fuel.

What we are looking at is either supernatural, or more probably covert holographic technology IMO.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by ocker

Dragnet53.....

Here's some info regarding the Chinese spiral.....it was also a failed rocket / missile launch as per the info I posted in that thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Seeing a rocket stage spewing fuel is not common. I didn't say it was. It takes the right timing to be visible. Australia was lucky. The Sun was rising as the rocket passed overhead, spewing left over fuel.
[edit on 6/5/2010 by Phage]

So... where was the Sun in the Norway Spiral case?!?

I say it was a Crop Circle Ship.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
okay so i go to bed.... wake up..... and see this page has gone out of control....

a few things if i may.....

the norway spiral, australia, china, and siberia......

okay..... now let me be careful.... thats four failed or successful "rockets" that are spiraling out of control.......

now let me clarify one thing......

that is hmmm.... i dunno..... BILLIONS OF DOLLARS

so considering that these are all rockets......

the sheer size of the sighting...... since ALL OF AUSTRALIA saw it..... indicates that it wasnt a rocket......

now i'm not saying that it was a ufo or anything..... but i will say it was not falcon 9

its time to fire everyone involved in rocket science and apparently start all over.....

we've been doing this for 5 decades now....... and all the sudden.... spirals....... everywhere......

now if the aussie spiral was the booster engine from falcon 9..... IT WOULDNT JUST DISAPPEAR AND NASA SURELY WOULD HAVE TRACKED IT BETTER......

so again.....

lets just put the worlds currency into a rocket and blast it off.... since apparently we can afford these terrible tests and endanger people.......

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
reply to post by ocker

sorry i didn't put (sarcasm) at the end of my post.I wonder why ancient people's drew spirals on caves rocks etc,must have been those ancient rockets that kept flying over them.

I got what you were on about.

I have studied petroglyphs and the spirals before you can view one thread were I have posted finding before here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

You could be right as there are to many assumptions as to what the spirals stand for the common theory is Water..

Or as you say from above in the sky.

The information at hand at the moment is the Rocket is the probable cause and that idea was found well before it was beamed into our living rooms by the night news.

If you can present some other information that will enlighten me I'd be more than willing to look at it. as I too would like to know what else it could of been.

happy weekend to you

Ocker

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
If you look at these objects you will see that they are not solid and therefore strictly not a UFO i.e. a flying object.

What we are looking at is a ball of glowing gas which is rotating thus generating a spiral. This glowing gas or plasma is being created by focused electromagnetic radiation, possibly microwave maser beam.

The fact that these objects moved over such large distances means that the beam generating equipment is probably not ground based but space based.

Very possible that what we are looking at is a test of project blue beam, i.e. Tesla space based beam weapon.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

reply to post by ocker

Dragnet53.....

Here's some info regarding the Chinese spiral.....it was also a failed rocket / missile launch as per the info I posted in that thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

LOL the old missile failed excuse again.

Watch the wilcock video and they have a video of it.

That aint no missile "failure".

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Lets all continue to ignore the fact that the falcon 9 stage 1 rocket was destroyed early on its fall back to earth. Rockets/missiles broken into chunks do not spiral.

Parachutes are meant to carry the first stage back to ground safely for re-use but on its maiden flight this failed.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by flipp]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by flipp

you didn't watch the video

Ocker

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
They can draw any image they want in the sky with this technology eg Giant UFO, angel etc

Everyone should make themselves familiar with project blue beam so you are not fooled when the time comes!

In this video they are using the same technology to draw an image of Jesus on the cross.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by almighty bob

Bet Blossom Goodchild says it was the Federation of Light as she lives in Adelaide.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ocker

No, I only read quotes by spacex

...SpaceX had hoped to recover the first stage of the rocket, which fell into the Atlantic Ocean after launch and was expected to be buoyed by parachutes on its descent. But the rocket segment broke apart as it fell to Earth.

"We are recovering parts of the first stage," Musk said. SpaceX had hoped to be able to reuse the Falcon 9 rocket's first stage, but the company's business plan does not hinge on reusability, he added....

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by flipp

Hi Flipp

watch the video of the rocket from 6 minutes on from that site

you can see it go into a spin

thanks

ocker

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

and the skeptics were the ones that told us it was flat. They also stated we couldn't fly.

More of this skeptics are bad bull#.
Those who believed the Earth was flat were nutjobs who based their facts on belief. That's the opposite of skeptics..

Skeptics were the ones who were skeptical about the flat Earth theory. They based their facts on scientific evidence.

[edit on 5/6/2010 by DGFenrir]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Wow this thread took off!

Thanks to all that replied!

I apologise for such a brief OP but I only had my phone to post it and my first thought was getting the word out to ATS.

So, to make up for the lack of content in the OP I will now provide some info that hasn't been provided yet.

Oh yeah, after reading the thread and doing some research for the last 3 hours I've also come to the conclusion that it is most likely the Falcon 9 rocket.

Firstly, in this video of the mission highlights it shows the unexpected roll:

www.spacex.com...

Now, there is no definitive evidence that this particular roll occurred over Australia but it does indicate that the rocket was performing rolls.
A detailed mission log would be nice!

I've also found some flight information in regards to the orbit of the Falcon 9 rocket.

I'm struggling to work out what some of it means, so hopefully someone here at ATS can decipher it and see if the orbit takes it over the east coast of Australia.

i = 34.50°
Hp = 236.6 km
Ha = 273.3 km
P = 89.47 min

I know that i is inclination and that p is perigee and a is apogee, but I don't know what H or P stands for.

Then there is this information:

DRAGON/FALCON 9 R/B
1 36595U 10026A 10155.91803255 .00078673 32520-5 10000-3 0 41
2 36595 34.4959 40.7086 0023426 215.5471 255.2519 16.05715940 20

Pass for Sydney, Australia:
Time zone: UTC

Time Satellite Azm Elv Mag Range S.Azm S.Elv
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010-06-05 19:40:45 DRAGON/FALCON 9 R/B 290.7 15.0 ecl 823 72.5 -14.9
2010-06-05 19:42:06 DRAGON/FALCON 9 R/B 339.2 24.5 ? 580 72.4 -14.7
2010-06-05 19:43:27 DRAGON/FALCON 9 R/B 27.6 15.1 ? 824 72.2 -14.4

I understand most of the Sydney satellite pass information but the orbital elements information has me stumped.

I don't know where this information is sourced from but I found it at this forum:

HERE and HERE

If the above information is true and correct, then the timing of the rocket passing over the eastern states does indeed fit.

Just need verification.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

i = 34.50°
Hp = 236.6 km
Ha = 273.3 km
P = 89.47 min

I know that i is inclination and that p is perigee and a is apogee, but I don't know what H or P stands for.

i = inclination
Hp = Perihelion height (lowest altitude of orbit)
Ha = Aphelion height (highest altitude of orbit)
P = Period of orbit

The orbit at this point was not a perfectly circular orbit based on Hp and Ha.

And thanks Chadwickus for the P value as I've been hunting around for the Falcon 9's orbital time ... in this case it's just over 89 mins.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join