It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax

page: 37
<< 34  35  36   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

InfraRedMan.....

Do you think she's sitting her hot tub now reading about us?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

She did?
IRM

InfraRedMan.....

It's back again!

She's re-posted her video.

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
reply to post by Mr Mask

Yeah, right, all airplanes are really UFO's...and we are all disinfo agents!

Well, thank you for being honest enough to admit it (unlike some other Agents trying to hide the facts around here).

You KNOW who I'm talking about...skeleton head and Brad Pit!!!

Watches the Gumper meter rise!

Oh yeah...that's how I like it!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
In regards to Ms Kruse latest video where a few of her followers filmed a supposed worm hole and other crap, let us dissect their footage.

As was it was observed this is yet more of Alsiosn Kruse's tomfoolery in which they try to sucker the masses into believing that they are indeed filming alien events. The first video is a clear cut hoax of a balloon with set adrift while it releases crap as it flies up up and away. The video just made me laugh uncontrollably because it demonstrates to what lengths Alison's minions will go to keep this hoax going. Obviously they are intent on making this area into a money making venue like Roswell. Their motivations just hurt Ufology in the long run.

The second video is just more planes in the sky that for some odd reason keep getting labeled as orbs, blinkies and UFOs. Please take into account that like usual these band of morons are still facing Alleghany county airport and about 20 miles behind that is Pittsburgh international airport. These morons forget that they are well within the vector routes of both these airports and not to mention other airports.

Now ponder this:

Have you ever wondered why Alison predicts that the UFOs will be out in force after a night of bad weather? Well let me enlighten the this clan of knuckle heads. For starters on July 13th 2010 the entire eastern seaboard was practically shut down do to severe storms. Many, many flights were canceled as a result and therefore many passengers were stranded. Fast forward to July 14th 2010 and numerous airports are forced to add flights in order to make up for lost time and what you now have are the ingredients for an invasion in the minds of a clan of idiots who reside in Murrysville. Yes people, the skies are full of lights because Alleghany county and Pitts Intl were pumping more planes into the air due to the thunder storms the night before.............DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

So in the second video all you see are numerous planes in the air scurrying to and fro to their destinations. NO, ITS NOT AN INVASION OF THE BLINKIES BUT INSTEAD A BUSY NIGHT AT ALL THE LOCAL AIRPORTS IN THE AREA......Will these retards ever cease to amaze me?

To recap......Alison likes to preach that these advanced aliens have spacecraft that are hindered by simple weather.....LOL. As a result when it rains and snows the aliens do not fly their saucers.....Yeah right. Coincidentally the next day after heavy rain or snow the skies are full of supposed alien spacecraft.....HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
I do not know about you but it sounds like these are planes that just are making up for lost time due to heavy weather. The night of the storm the airports hunkered down and the next day they open up with a vengence. Like usual the nutters and the Forest Gump types read into these events and call them proof positive that theses are alien events.....YEAH RIGHT!

WAKE UP , YOU BUFFOONS!

Listen to the banter on the videos and you will realize that these guys need to have physical contact with women and not aliens...LOL

P.S I just finish the 3rd installment of her crap trilogy and all I can say is that I wish I could get my 10 minutes back. These people filming in the woods are the perfect representation of mountain dew mouth individuals. They give Hill Billies a bad name. Their intellect is just sub par.

She should change the name of her video from PLANET ZOO...to.....PLANET COO- COO...................LOL

[edit on 15-7-2010 by SeeingUFOzPA]

Ram

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SeeingUFOzPA

So..What?!

Maybe the few UFO's she filmed fly above the clouds like the planes do..
Ever thought of that?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
So what? .........Yeah ok ....I wont even bother debating the indisputable facts that she is filming planes, with you. The woman is a pure hoaxer and this is evident by the fact that she camps out facing the same direction every time in order to catch the planes landing and taking off from Allegheny and Pitts Intl airports. Do yourself a favor and google map the area and the cell towers and educate your self as to where the airports are in relation to where she is filming from. Google maps will not lie unlike Alison and her retarded followers.

It speaks volumes that they refuse to get closer to the lights. She and her cohorts always make some sort of pitiful excuses. It speaks even greater volumes that no one...AND I MEAN NO ONE...from the scientific world will come investigate her allegations. The debunking videos have shut her illusions of grandeur down. ATS has become the final nail in her coffin of credibility and for that I thank this great forum.

HOAXERS MUST BE EXPOSED NO MATTER WHERE THEY ARE!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ram

I think members should be post banned for deliberately propagating hoax material on the forum as well as supporting the machinations of, and lending credence to a known hoaxer. This goes past the point of misguidance to one of shame!

IRM :shk:

Ram

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingUFOzPA
So what? .........Yeah ok ....I wont even bother debating the indisputable facts that she is filming planes, with you.

In my opinion - she have filmed both planes and UFO's
really..
That she can't see the difference..Not my fault or yours..

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Ram]

Ram

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

This goes past the point of misguidance to one of shame!

Well - who the hell made her a "known Hoaxer" ?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ram

This goes past the point of misguidance to one of shame!

Well - who the hell made her a "known Hoaxer" ?

She did! Can you tell me anyone else that may be responsible for her actions?

IRM

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Not sure why you're doing this but you seem to have personal vendettas against others.
This is the second thread of yours I've come across. The other being David Icke.

I don't know who this person is on this thread but I am an avid reader of Ickes. So based on that, I can see you and I think differently so why not just use and share your energy in a more nonpartisan way?

Let everyone have and own their own opinions.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Since so many people here can not stick to the TOPIC and continue to focus on other members, fling insults towards others and take this thread waaaaay off in left field. This thread is temporarily closed pending staff review.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
After this long, the staff feels that the topic has been covered from all positions well enough and will only further degrade into personal attacks and senseless ramblings. Rather than encourage such future (and current) behavior and taking more staff actions against multiple members that bait reactions (and fall for the bait), this thread is now closed.

We would like to thank the all the participants that followed the topic and gave their input on the subject.

Thread Closed.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Ahabstar]

top topics

<< 34  35  36   >>

join