It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join
share:
Ram

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Ram

Ram.....

When I say "I can't see it", I mean that metaphorically.

I can "see" the visual effects to which you refer.

However I can't understand how you have determined these things are "molecular water plasma shields".

So, that's why I asked you those questions in my previous reply, if you feel inclined to answer them.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

No.. I will not answer those questions..

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
No.. I will not answer those questions..

Why not? Surely to have a belief, you must also have a rationale to validate that belief. If not, it's all just useless, self indulgent rhetoric.

If you display no foundation to your beliefs, how can you expect others to take what you say seriously? I'm not bombing on you... I'm just telling you how it is mate.

IRM

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ram

Ummmmm....must the very, very obvious be pointed out? (usually not, hence the term "obvious"...but, alas, sometimes it's a requirement...)

Your very post mentioned the red and green lights...ummmm, you may not be a pilot, mate, so allowances can be made with some unfamiliarity...but those described aircraft navigation lights. Perfectly and precisely. Seen from head-on (as in, the aircraft in question is approaching the viewer, or the camera...)

RED = LEFT
GREEN - RIGHT

Originally posted by Ram
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c1e14e46bf25.jpg[/atsimg]
(Above]
This is the beginning of the video from Alison Cruse - Lights Doing Something WEIRD!
This shows how the green and red lights flash white - before both lights opens up on full power...

Nothing weird there, not taking into account distance, videography and optical effects.

You should (maybe) wish to become more familiar with landing light configuarations, (and other external white lights installed on airplanes and helicopters) and how they vary and differ between airplane models and designa. Where they are installed ion relation to the colored NAV lights, and so forth....

~~
***example, the DC-9/MD-80 passenger jets have a white landing light that is located near each wingtip...(as are the NAV lights). The landing lights are motorized and retract up flush with the bottom of the wing, when not in use. There are a myriad of other lights installed, as well....on large jets (and even medium-sized ones).

On older Boeing 737s the lights are incorporated iinto the trailing edge flap jackscrew fairing covers (sometimes called "canoes", because of their shape) and are motorized to retract flush, as well. Head-on, they would appear just outboard of the engine locations. The newer B-737s have them flush-mounted on the belly, at the wingroot....

There you have just a few examples, of variations in design.
~~

...as I said, when something is so obvious, why must it be pointed out?

Perhaps this assists in the quest to deny ignorance...for it certainly seems an emergency situation and need, in this instance.

Such knowledge can be utilized to one's advantage...when one doesn't wish to appear foolish, and suggest less prosaic explanations...

[edit on 14 July 2010 by weedwhacker]

Ram

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I ain't saying nothing...
I am done.

If you listen carefully - You might hear the sound of a toilet flush..

bye bye..

(bleh bleh bleh)

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ram

Oh dear... Ram! This is the second time you have foe'd me this week! People will start thinking you're my girlfriend!

I thought I was 'helping you' in my last post.. Mate.. show us your skin is thicker than rice paper!

IRM

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ram

um...The MedVac chopper video I put out was to try to help you there bud

since you don't seem to 'get it' about lights. You see the others here SEE

the Obvious. The others here 'GOT IT' and understand what artifacts

are produced when you zoom in on lights and they know all about reflections,

scatterings, blooming, and optical illusions. They know what landing lights

and navigation light are as well. The others here don't need me to point out

anything to them since the obvious speaks for itself and needs no further

delineations.

Since when are the artifacts produced by the landing lights molecular plasma?

You are so grabbing for straws and don't know what the frik n frak you are

talking about.

I do thank you however for some great laughing material!

Ram

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Allright...

I don't care what you want me to call those bloody stuff around the lights..
A couple of pages back I explained - It was what the video said , and what the people said it looked like - FROM WITHIN THEIR capacity of words they choose to say - from their memory - Or lack of other words within their brains where words are formulated before they exit through the mouth piece.... I did not realize you had a hearing problem - Or was lacking sound on your PC! or Mac or what ever computer you have in-front of you...Maybe your sound-cards is in need of a new driver who hell knows?!

Now - I seems to feel within my retarded and mail-functional guts that you now have in mind to make me say I am a follower of the HOAX-cult.

Also - You need me to say that I was not there when the video was recorded - That way you can with ease and pure laziness say "well how the hell do you know the conditions the video was taken in?" Or something about me not being present at the video cult picnic...

Meanwhile I am shown pictures of choppers taking of - Airplanes with their lights turned on - And - the freaking LENS FLARE/ Light STREAKS - And by the way...,,.,. Sometimes it gets "out of focus" - But who hell knows When?! Well obviously we can all see when It gets out of focus - because you know what - It tends to do that once in a while - It might not be in the photos provided... But sure hell - It eventually will...

You guys are talking so much about nothing it is kinda overwhelming - In lack of better choice of "freaking words..."

Again your talking about the red and green light - yes I am aware that air-planes have red and green lights - also choppers... I wanted to make it clear for you guys - The sequence of frames - and how it acted.. And yes it is important that planes have lights on them - so we can see what direction they are flying...
Like ships - Green and red - Front and rear...Or rear and front..who cares?

We are not on a boat - we are not onboard an airplane - We are on a Board called ATS, at I took my time to show you some weird stuff flopping around those lights...

Because - Some Orin guy had filmed the same crap...!

And you mix together out of focus - ArtIfacts and Streaks of light - Lens flare - STREAKs/lines of light goin vertical when seen through a bloody camera..

Still not even mentioning the bloody crap floating infront of the lights..

You don't know what it is called, and I don't know - and perhaps nobody on this planet knows what it is called...

And I am not a cult follower, and not trying make a cult, I just want to know what those bloody wordless blops are? - floating infront of the lights -

- Those streaks of lights you show me - YES - EVERY FREAKING PERSON ON EARTH who have seen video before - knows it is a crap thing about video cameras....Or digital..

They are used in 3DsMAx - Called Lensflares.. They even come in different colours... What ever!!!

It's the bloody crap floating infront of the lights -
Shown - and filmed by two different people - Who have names and made up fairy-tales about themselves like we all have during our tour in life...

I don't give a crap who she is - or who he is... If she and he are insane - What ever?!

God I hate when people want me to explain sh-it like this...
Look at the pictures and stfu!
(maybe i should go light)

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Ram]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The effects of the atmosphere need to be considered also. This is an extream example but look at what it did to the star Sirius.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Alison believes that her ufos can't handle flying in the rain and make up for it on a clear night with extra activity following the rain. All that is happening is that the air is much less polluted after the rain and she can just see more planes further away. Simple enough huh?

She dosn't like to talk about planes going into or out of Pittsburgh Intl. or Allegheny County Airport does she?

Ram

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I agree - She obviously have a denial going on when filming... Saying all there is are UFO's..

If it's the weather or rain or heat - I dunno - Still looks odd I think.
To me it is still unidentified...

An effect you can see if you have a glass of cold water - And you add hot water in it - you can see a sort of wave thing... That distort the view..

Or you know those LAVA lamps..? same kinda effect...
It just looks odd on those videos..

And it is filmed by two different people...
from different places in the country.

-Well - maybe it is a National security issue...
I won't write about it again...
I thought it was odd... And people acting completely irrational (really) - When there is stuff on those videos that cannot be easily be explained away by something everyone knows.. Streaks or whatever it is called..Lensflare.

Remember - two different people.

But - you managed to make me mad - You guys need some more stars...
coming up...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ram

What vexes me is that all this material was covered. Your problem is you

didn't either a. watch the videos
b. apply information

This video is here as well with the planes! Mini suns as the dork from

Murrysville called them.

Lenses with large numbers of elements such as zooms tend to exhibit greater lens

flare, as they contain multiple surfaces at which unwanted internal scattering occurs.

SCATTERING: Commonly known as blooming, occurs when light is scattered

inside the lens before reaching the film.

DIFFRACTION effects occur when light goes through small holes, causing patterns

in the shape of the lens aperture. Light will always cause slight interference patterns

because of optical components used.

Absolutely atmospheric atrifacts can play a role in this as well.

P.S. THEY ARE LANDING LIGHTS! fer cripes sake!

[edit on 14-7-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
RAM...anyone who can't see you are correct, is actually working for (or under the mind control of) the very people trying to hide the facts.

You have Just showed them all undeniable PROOF!

YOU WIN...

Hands down.

THIS is the hard hitting evidence...and it is sweet and tangy!

DISCLOSURE!

Ram

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Here we go again then...
I dunno Mask - maybe your right... It's impossible to make people see a bunch of splat shapes?...
It does seem a bit Spooky - Also if this is technology... It's creepy...
Looks creepy...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This is 4 frames from the Orion guy...
The red square, have a small frame and a red line going to the scaled-up zoomed in version - showing one of the *beep* large frame size...

The one on the far right is covered in small *beeps* - that makes the light almost disappear...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d6c5d5946292.jpg[/atsimg]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
This next one - Also Orion guy - It have a small and a larger version of the same frame from the video..
Lot's of *beeps* around he light.. Floating past the light,,..
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9e9b7dc7049.jpg[/atsimg]
This one - Also Orion guy -
4 frames - 1, 2 , 3 , 4.. You can see a black *beep* passing infront of the light - Splitting in two, vertical..
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b6ac1c79b06.jpg[/atsimg]
This one - Alison Cruse - 2 lights - With *beep* floating in front,,..
It's more clear than from the orion guy - And some of the *beeps* appears to catch light - and seems to have shadow... Weird odd..I think,,,...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b6780a1f8bf1.jpg[/atsimg]
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Orion guy
------------------------------
Alison Cruse

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Yeah, right, all airplanes are really UFO's...and we are all disinfo agents!

Watches the Gumper meter rise!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ram

They are artifacts!

It really doesn't matter how you twist it, turn it, stand on your head,

that will not change what it is!

We need a GumpOmeter here!

[edit on 14-7-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db0f87491984.jpg[/atsimg]

GEE, these stars must be a UFO according to the Gumpers!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b4bc040897aa.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
More Kruse Tomfoolery here in a new thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and the video:

The lack of research skills couple with confirmation bias plagues the ATS community yet again.

IRM

[edit on 15/7/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
More Kruse Tomfoolery here in a new thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and the video:
The lack of research skills couple with confirmation bias plagues the ATS community yet again.
IRM

InfraRedMan.....

The terminally dishonest Kruse removed her video.

Do you think we upset her again?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Actually I think the link wasn't working properly.

Now corrected!

IRM

[edit on 15/7/10 by InfaRedMan]

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join