It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Springer.....

Thank you for your positive energy!!!

And.....I agree completely.....

"SeeingUFOzPA" & "Unknown Soldier" are WEAPONS!!!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Never heard of this person, but I have seen a few UFO's in PA myself in the past.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Thanks springer

That is exactly why skeptics and believers like myself have come together for this cause and soul purpose. We do not all see eye to eye on everything but we all agree the hoaxers are a pestilence they are dangerous and dishonest. I take little credit i did my part. Kizzmytwinkies, moobstew and many others have played a huge part in the debunking as well. Hats off to them. I will continue to keep this thread posted on any new information that comes to light regarding the Kruse hoax cult. Earlier in this thread i mentioned some of her fellow hoaxers that had videos taken down by flagging them in fear of the truth. Like the time a Z movement member went to hoaxer VIK's residence to discuss his hoax and debunk him in person , but VIK would not answer the door. I put together a compilation in the beginning of a series that exposes the kruse cult hoax members of youtube. My production is not as great as Kizzy or Z but it gets the point across. Enjoy.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Jose Escamilla is IMPLODING over at his facebook page. Take a peak and have a good laugh.

www.facebook.com...

Feel free to comment at the new thread regarding us recent implosion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

The point is, if we as a community interested in getting at the truth of what is really happening in our skies continue to support hoaxers, charlatans and con artists we deserve to be laughed at and giggled right off the world stage.

In that light, threads like this one are important, just as important as the ATS [HOAX] Forum IMHO.

NICE WORK "SeeingUFOzPA" and "Unknown Soldier"!

Springer...

absolutely spot on - I just hope that as a collective community we can all use this thread as a support strut to build a bigger network of 'shutdown' on the charlatans and hoaxers. From my own viewpoint and perspective I really hope more civilians who have access to good technology spend that worthwhile time recording geniune sightings and at least trying to go about investigations and research the right way and in a positive manner. Collectively as like-minded civillians i firmly believe we have the numbers and power to get some great footage. But as I said also work at stamping out the known hoaxers and making the subject something to be considered serious rather than a circus act that many might take it for.

Well done to everyone involved in exposing the hoax. - thank you for the time you've spent on this investigation. I'd certainly be greatful of any future updates on this.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
The current UPDATE is that Alison Kruse continues to hoax people with her videos. In her current video she is caught filming a bird with NVG and calling it an ORBIE! Why does it not dawn on this moron that as long as the camera is focused on something in the background anything in the foreground will appear orbish or out of focus. THIS WOMAN IS A LOON!

Although her momentum has been seriously stunted she still continues to hold on to her current band of followers. She dupes them at ever turn with the NVG artifacts and eerie green light of her videos.

What we need now is the death blow. I ask those in this community who have NVG cameras to capture the same things she is and to post them. Surely such a visage is only limited to her neck of the woods? OR IS IT....LOL!

Appilachianhero dared to film in her neighborhood and for that he was bombarded with death threats. It saddens me to see him be scared off. All he wanted was the truth and it cost him his safety.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SeeingUFOzPA

hey, Seeingufozpa....do you remember what the name of the video was that she called her own kid a "pussy" for not shining the laser pointer at the "ufo"? I can't remember which one it was, and for the life of me, I don't want to suffer thru watching her horrible videos again.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Your search might be a futile one because after we reported her to the FAA she basically took down all the incriminating videos. I made a compilation and she took that one down as well. This woman is quite skilled at trying to remove all negative evidence. I hope she did not remove it but I suspect it is no longer on youtube. I will try to find it on my end though.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
ok thanks! I appreciate your time. I'll check on my end as well and see if I can dig it up somewhere....

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Yes that was not the only time she was verbally abusive in her videos. I might have the video saved on my computer somewhere and will up it if i have it. She curses up a storm in many of her videos usually when she is drunk. I could see her keeping a dip of chew in her mouth

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Ahhhh yes what did i tell you guys VIK456 one of Alisons Hoaxers has flagged the video that exposes his hoax once again, reinforcing the brutal TRUTH! But I am sure enough witnesses have seen the infamous video exposing his sham. These fools really do not realize how this exposes the nature of the hoax and dishonesty to the very nucleus if the parasitic hoax cult. He denies that is where he lives and films the planes yet he flags the footage? One can only assume the intelligence within the Alison Kruse cult could be added up together to amount to brain dead vegetable. Predictable.

as you can see here
www.youtube.com...

Gone from making death threats to flagging videos that contain truth

Thank you VIK for proving my point on a public web site> this is how THEY operate.

They do NOT argue their case what so ever only lash out at anyone who questions them or investigates the hoax (becoming a threat) to the hoax itself. They do not want to take that scary road to "what it is" because the intent all along is deception and nothing but deception.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!......................LOL

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

LOL! What a corker of a video! Surely it's a piss take right?

The kid missed his calling as a B-Grade WWF character... 'The Foiler'!!!

He could of at least scripted what he was going to say... maybe a few keypoints on a piece of paper stuck to the wall? Instead he just stuttered his way through 7 plus minutes of absolute brain dead hilarity.

Honestly, if I were Alison (and thank god I'm not) I would be spewing. She doesn't need skeptics discrediting her cause the lame brained 'followers' do a nice job of it themselves.

I can't take this seriously! Golden!

IRM :shk:

[edit on 5/7/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I noticed those nutters repeat themselves quite a bit? VIK is losing it obviously making a video as user Phanarab did and it flopped. Again the dishonesty and bad acting goes hand in hand. They are desperate and visibly upset at what is transpiring that would be the truth. Phanarab and VIK tl;dr

example of the utter stupidity of these goons

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Please see my detailed analysis below.

You can't fool us ATS'ers any longer with your disguises & your disinfo!

Back into the hot tub with Alison you go!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d175963f80a7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

PMSL!

MMN... I think you're onto something here. Could Unknown Soldier be a double agent... or is this his progeny?

IRM

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

PMSL!

MMN... I think you're onto something here. Could Unknown Soldier be a double agent... or is this his progeny?

IRM

Maybe it was a product of the hot tub!!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by gavron

You are spot on gavron
that is what made me comment on this thread - the (albiet) mild abuse of a child for not doing something that was
a) illegal and
b) stupid
frankly I couldn't care less about her - but teaching her son something so irresponsible really got my goat
she is a worry for sure

p.s sorry for grammer & spelling - trying to do this on a phone on hols

- Hermit

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Please see my detailed analysis below.

You can't fool us ATS'ers any longer with your disguises & your disinfo!

Back into the hot tub with Alison you go!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d175963f80a7.jpg[/atsimg]

This was sarcasm

Yes it was US... participants of the eye behind this microscope
Me and another guy having fun.. this is not a thesis or life or death.

It is called parody and satire here in the the states. Pardon the bad acting but it was all for fun. What gives? Perhaps you should take a "chill pill"

Wrong Tree ... The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax

If it was Obvious my bad, maybe I should have said "this is us clowning hoaxers" no?

How dare I show my face after using it in my avatar

Oh boy

I don't mean to be a prick

whatever

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Back to Ms. Alison Kruse, and her "adventures with laser pointers"...as in, pointing them at the airplanes and helicopters...there is NO doubt as to its illegality.

Her response, once this was pointed out to her, was to (attempt) to erase the evidence, by taking down YouTube videos displaying such activity. Still, her actions were recorded, and uploaded, and seen by who knows how many people??

Others may think to 'copy-cat', and that can lead to dangerous consequences.

A recent news story of note:

Up in the air!

It's a helicopter.

It's a laser.

It's a ... felony?

It is when you point a laser at a helicopter in flight, contend Fairfax County Police and the commonwealth's attorney's office, who say Raymond Jeffrey Poli and his green laser light jeopardized a police crew's safety one dark and foggy Saturday morning.

A grand jury is expected to decide whether Poli should stand trial for the incident. His case is unusual -- but not the rarity it initially may seem.

Full story here.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join