It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
THis video pretty much explains what she is filming when the ORB QUEEN supposedly states she is filming orbs. Just replace the dust with bugs instead.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Photo of Alison with her ex fiance. That poor guy

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
These hoaxers are all morphing into one another.
Their M.O. is all exactly the same.
Not many originals out there at the moment.

But I guess that makes them easier to spot ...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

*Update*

(the messages without the block user thing in the bottom right were messages i sent to her)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/62fc36611a7d.png[/atsimg]

I will continue to talk with her and ill post everything that produces laughter.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
Photo of Alison with her ex fiance. That poor guy

It looks like they are both about to break out into the bus stop or the YMCA!

IRM

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
My analysis of Alisons last ditch effort

If you listen to her original video.. she does not sound well to say the least. The climaxing and seducing insects as they pollinate is disturbingly hilarious and very sad to see at the same time. It is like driving by a fatal car accident yet you can not look away. I can only imagine how much captain morgan she drank at her daughters keg party out in the the fields of murrayville then filming this in the twilight hours. After the begging for the teens to have a looksey at the "orbs" that haunt the Kruse ranch then luring them to her dungeon of horrors . Not what i would call a "expert of ORBS of many years as she states. More like Betty ford clinic and a cold shower.

tl;dr

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Zaiger.....

That's actually quite interesting.

Look what she said:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a685c3c56b8b.jpg[/atsimg]

I wonder what that means.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Unknown Soldier.....

I see what you mean.....

She DOES sound awful.

It's sort of mumbling interspersed with the sounds of gastric reflux.....

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
People like Alison should not have access to the internet. If there was at least a law where people are given some kind of test , even if it is simple. Even with an acute form of mental disorder. She spews her venom and poisons everything and anyone around her. People have woke up all right... to her Crap! as you can clearly see her channel has died.

She listens to coast to coast AM and thinks she is somehow enlightened.

Only enlightened to her black magic and speaking in tongues casting her wicked spells upon the people of Murrayville and youtube.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I just hope she isnt going to disappear for 2 weeks and then return as another broadcaster under another channel alias with a new hoax.

Its obvious to those taking a step back that whatever she is filming/explaining isn't extra terrestrial, i.e its nothing that cant be explained.

I do hope if she quits Youtube and Ufology that she leaves for good and realises the harm she's doing by staying. This community needs more thinkers and geniune, determined civilians willing to put the hours in and effort in to genine research, not hoaxers.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I CANT STOP LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we know the real reason Alison is suddenly making an appearance. She was hoping if she layed low long enough that the movie premiere would create a bunch of new clammering fans for her crappy videos. This sudden revelation does not bode well for the two hoaxers who have merged in order to create a much larger hoaxing entity.

GOD DOES NOT LIKE UGLY AND HE SAW FIT TO THIS MOVIE GOING DOWN IN FLAMES.

One can only assume that Jose will most likely keep all those donations and not premiere the movie at all. HE will just release it straight to DVD...LOL

[edit on 26-6-2010 by SeeingUFOzPA]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingUFOzPA

I see you've been busy ferreting

I guess that means more orbs for the summer

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I was wondering what it was like from the Alien Pilots perspective over Alisons no fly zone

Pittsburgh International

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I have to agree with the majority of you, the work this woman does hurts the UFO community more than helps. I've seen her videos long before I found out about the ATS website, but the first time I witnessed an obvious helicopter and the word "orbie" came out of her mouth...I shook my head in shame and closed the window.

I was tempted to visit and view some of these events myself, out of pure curiousness, but with how apparent it has become to how unstable this group is to speculation, I'll have to pass.

Keep us updated if any criminal proceedings ever come out of her laser antics.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

SeeingUFOzPA.....

You know.....this gets back to the heart of my thread....the DISHONEST nature of the willful hoaxing of people like Kruse & Escamilla & the DANGER they pose, both physically (i.e. Kruse’s laser transgressions) & to the credibility of Ufology more broadly.

I have copied that Escamilla announcement below, for convenient viewing by members.

Escamilla deserves everything he gets…..his willful ”Rods” hoaxing & his willful ”Moon” hoaxing further represent an appalling side to this troubled area.

Regarding this topic of liars & cheats that ruin Ufology, you might be interested to see another of my current threads:

David Icke…..Ufology’s Worst Ambassador

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Unknown Soldier.....

I found the footage of the aliens on approach to see Witchypoo!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
LOLZ! Hahahaahahahhahahaahah

Also Escamilla is on his last legs it seems. How come he does not go in to detail and just says something along the line of "investors pulled out" idgi? Why would they just pull out? Do you think these investors caught wind of his history? Maybe they learned that he had Alison Kruse hoax footage featured in the film? One can only speculate. Perhaps this is just a ploy to hog some more money to himself and dupe more naive people out of $40? Maybe he is buying more time "milking the cow" so to speak? This reeks of US dollars and BS.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Well folks the damage has been done.
I want to thank ATS for being the conduit that allowed for hoaxers like Alison and Escamilla to be derailed.
Ever since this thread started the hit counts over at Alison's pages have been dwindling and more and more comments are focusing on Alison's hoax. It is funny to see her furiously delete all the comments only to wake up in the morning to see more posted. She is also admitting to being tired of this sham and as of late she has suddenly proclaimed that the orbies have mysteriously vanished. Hmmmmmmmm....sounds to me like she is trying to lay low for a while in order to allow the # storm from ATS to subside. The same goes for Escamilla. He too is pulling the plug on his premier and swears that he will return later in the year....LOL

I pray that theses two bozos drop off the face of the Earth completely and allow the delicate fabric of Ufology to sew itself back together...LOL

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Aaaahhhhhh like a fresh glass of home made lemonade

Now i may finally shift focus on some real cases again. But hoaxers are like a hydra. Im sure there will be more to take her throne of shame in no time. Here is another sham PURVASHADASTAR

another nutter

and one of Alisons bi products

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I would like to say threads like this, while filled with bravado matching that of the hoaxers (rightfully so), are one of the top ten reasons I personally got involved with owning 1/3 of ATS.

When SkepticOverlord, Simon and I were setting up The Above Network, LLC (the company that owns ATS) one of my personal metrics for success was to see that ATS helped get the "Ufology" spotlight moved away from the hoaxers and charlatans and onto the truly mysterious cases and sightings.

After 25 years of researching this topic and 17 years of providing online resources and forums for those interested, I have concluded that many of these type people (hoaxers, etc...) may have started out truly experiencing or seeing something they could not explain. Sadly after the first couple years on the "speaking circuit" they have said all there is to say about that incident and don't get invited back unless they have something NEW. That reality combined with dwindling book and DVD sales leaves them with little choice unless they want to go back to their mundane, "go to work everyday" life they had before getting their moment "in the spotlights".

Apparently that's a rather unhappy choice for some of them because their stories magically GROW new chapters OR they completely ignore the facts and keep duping their loyal "followers" with more bunk.

It's truly embarrassing to watch in one sense and it's infuriating in another...

When these folks put stuff out that is obviously mundane but proclaim it to be "the smoking gun of alien visitation" (or whatever sensationalist vernacular they choose) they make the rest of the logical minded, critical thinking masses believe the entirety of "Ufology" is full of hucksters and loons.

That is not the way to get the majority to walk with us and force the governments of the world to disclose what, if anything, they know. "Disclosure" is another issue that I could do an entire set of threads of on however so I won't belabor the point here...

The point is, if we as a community interested in getting at the truth of what is really happening in our skies continue to support hoaxers, charlatans and con artists we deserve to be laughed at and giggled right off the world stage.

In that light, threads like this one are important, just as important as the ATS [HOAX] Forum IMHO.

NICE WORK "SeeingUFOzPA" and "Unknown Soldier"!

Springer...

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join