It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Niccawhois

You really believe that Allison would spend all that money on equipment to film the lights around her house knowing full well it wasn't real?

It is not a matter of belief it is a matter of fact, she did exactly that. She got a bunch of equipment to film planes,laser pointers and flashlights.

My GOD, why do people hate her soooo much?

The way she reacts to anyone trying to analyze her footage. She has 100s of videos and she goes bug frak insane whenever someone says they are anything except UFOs.

Ive seen all her videos, all contain lights that just show up instantly, hover, change shape, and one shot a beam down to the ground.

Yes laser pointer and airplane. Take any object and change the focus or turn the object and you will see it change shapes.

This thread is nothing more than a hit piece designed to sway people to form the same opinion as the author. And look smug doing it...

Total garbage!

And that youtube debunking video definitively proved nothing as claimed, just a bunch of unreadable charts set to exorcist music.

So what do you believe that these morphin UFOs only show up in PA and reveal themselves to one person? These thins are in the sky yet nobody else can see them? These objects need to change shapes to look like planes but for some reason lack the ability to turn off their lights while shape shifting? That these magic UFOs can only be seen with night vision?

[edit on 8-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Did you guys see this one?

Night-vision anomaly wtf?

[edit on 2010-6-8 by sandwiches]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
If I may interject,

It is not a matter of belief it is a matter of fact, she did exactly that. She got a bunch of equipment to film planes,laser pointers and flashlights.

Sounds like belief not fact to me.

The way she reacts to anyone trying to analyze her footage. She has 100s of videos and she goes bug frak insane whenever someone says they are anything except UFOs.

Why would she even hear about you analyzing her footage? Debunk the videos - discrediting the person is a cheap and low blow.

Yes laser pointer and airplane. Take any object and change the focus or turn the object and you will see it change shapes.

LOL the laser beam she shows pulsing matches the intensity of the entire flying object. Show me another video that's the same and I might be more inclined to believe you. Why can't you?

So what do you believe that these morphin UFOs only show up in PA and reveal themselves to one person? These thins are in the sky yet nobody else can see them? These objects need to change shapes to look like planes but for some reason lack the ability to turn off their lights while shape shifting? That these magic UFOs can only be seen with night vision?

It is what it is. Not just in PA they're all over. Check out the news for "UFOs over cleveland" and "UFOs over Lake Eerie".

You're ignoring a lot of evidence to push your opinion, sir!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sandwiches

Yes i have seen that one. The regular plane makes a cammeo in the first part and then she shows some shooting stars (known as aliens ships in la la land). Then we get to see a light which looks prett consistent with a helicopter.
She has many many many videos of fake orb planes. If you want to just start posting videos start your own thread. So we can hit the alert button and get it moved to the hoax section.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Mod edit: You have U2Us waiting for you. Click here to read them

[edit on 6/8/2010 by junglejake]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Why would she even hear about you analyzing her footage? Debunk the videos - discrediting the person is a cheap and low blow.

Not just me, Mufon too. Her videos have been debunked time and time again. Nobody is discrediting her durring the analysis just her videos. Im not sure how you get that debunking is a low blow and "a cheap". If that was the case no UFO video would have ever been debunked ever and people like the seeingufospa fan boys would still be ohhhing and awwing over the Haiti ufo and the spain fishermen ufo while standing outside an airport filming every plane that comes in for landing to put up on their own youtube channel.

LOL the laser beam she shows pulsing matches the intensity of the entire flying object. Show me another video that's the same and I might be more inclined to believe you. Why can't you?

Check out this laser it pulses and has vapor trails.
www.youtube.com...

It is what it is. Not just in PA they're all over. Check out the news for "UFOs over cleveland" and "UFOs over Lake Eerie".

You're ignoring a lot of evidence to push your opinion, sir!

Yes she got a lot of retarded friends on youtube how went out to do what she does, film planes and call them UFOs. Everyonce in a while one of her fan boys comes here and tries and they all kind of act the same.
the last one that was here took off

Zaiger has stolen my footage without permission on youtube and made his own video out of it. This needs to stop here, this guy is stalking me! Seriously has taken this to an unhealthy level and im calling my attorney. Copyright infringement and stalking/harrassing.

I don't care about your little charts and modified clips of my video. Leave me alone!!! I'm so sick of this guy. This is a bunch of crap. I'm putting my footage on aliensthetruth.com from now on. I'm closing my account here. Let's see who zaiger next victim is on here, he is mental
www.abovetopsecret.com...

All of her fans kind of have a hard time with reality.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sandwiches
Did you guys see this one?

Night-vision anomaly wtf?

You have got to be kidding me. You can see the FAA strobes when the craft ascends. Come on. You aren't fooling anyone with this ignorance.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Not just me, Mufon too.

I know very little about Mufon and therefore they don't hold much if any authority over my decision-making.

Her videos have been debunked time and time again.

But the debunking can't seem to stand the test of time, otherwise you wouldn't be here.

Im not sure how you get that debunking is a low blow and "a cheap".

If you harass someone and they respond unkindly you deserve it. Why would you even need to investigate someone's personal life unless you couldn't debunk the videos?

Check out this laser it pulses and has vapor trails.

You're comparing a gun sight laser to an airborne UFO laser that matches intensity of the craft shining it. Flicking on and off in timing with the craft lights. Got any examples of that?

Yes she got a lot of retarded friends on youtube

...and apparently in the news media... and NASA is denying they know anything about what they are... and....

All of her fans kind of have a hard time with reality.

Well if you make an anonymous baseless accusation, it must be true.
You're entitled to your opinion. I just don't see what's so important about suppressing objective discussion about this phenomenon.

A lot of people have questions. The investigation will continue until there is no doubt as to what is the truth. Who are you to stop that?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I know very little about Mufon and therefore they don't hold much if any authority over my decision-making.

The above quote lowers much of your credibility already. Not that you should agree or disagree w. MUFON's findings....it just they are only the most widely known civilian international UFO investigative service in the world, sending hands on investigators to sites all over the world to record and gather data. That fact that you know very little about them speaks volumes, doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
FOR GOD SAKES...ALISON's LASER UFO HAS BEEN DEBUNNKED NUMEROUS TIMES. Every time a new video pops up debunking her crown jewel she has it red flagged off of Youtube. Why stoop to this level if it was not true. That video is actually of a Apache Military helicopter doing night time training while using its Pave marker/range finding laser which is housed in the nose of the aircraft. It is not visible to the naked eye but since Alison was using NVG it becomes eerily visible. In the video she calls it an alien search beam when in fact it is one of our own using the sensors in it's nose array.

THIS HAS BEEN DEBUNKED ALREADY....CASE CLOSED!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

If you are really interested in ufology you should really look mufon up. The fact that you know little of them only shows how much you know about ufology.

But the debunking can't seem to stand the test of time, otherwise you wouldn't be here.

Yes it does. Try to post a thread about one of seeingufospas videos and see what happens.

If you harass someone and they respond unkindly you deserve it. Why would you even need to investigate someone's personal life unless you couldn't debunk the videos?

Where did i harass anyone or investigate their personal life? I just debunk the videos.

You're comparing a gun sight laser to an airborne UFO laser that matches intensity of the craft shining it. Flicking on and off in timing with the craft lights. Got any examples of that?

There is no craft in that video it is just a laser it makes a "fireball ufo" on whatever it hits.

...and apparently in the news media... and NASA is denying they know anything about what they are... and....

Who cares, why would anyone send UFO videos to NASA? And why would nasa care about crappy videos of planes fimed through nightvision?

Well if you make an anonymous baseless accusation, it must be true. You're entitled to your opinion. I just don't see what's so important about suppressing objective discussion about this phenomenon.

It is true all of her fans have a hard time with reality. The only people objecting to ojective discussion is the seeingufospa fan bois. They just want to say "OMG ITS A UFO EVERYONE ELSE IS A LIAR"

A lot of people have questions. The investigation will continue until there is no doubt as to what is the truth. Who are you to stop that?

Yes there is a lot of questions and Kruse refuses to answer any that may rule out the possibility of them not being UFOs. No the investigation will not continue Mufon has closed the case on it and i have yet to see anyone put forward any good argument for her videos being real.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Jose Escamilla i thought was credible with his films but all it takes is putting your faith in one person, if that person is a hoaxster your credibility is blown out of the water in a heartbeat and that is what's happened with Jose in my opinion. Look at Haime Mussam or whatever his bloody name is! (I can never get the spelling right) he showed some good stuff but got hoodwinked into hoaxters that were brought out later. The same goes for LMH, but she has a different agenda i think.

I just want to say Maybe..Maybe Not, awesome thread and i'm watching it closely. Good food for thought here.

October

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Someone earlier put up a very good YouTube video, where the suthor/maker of that used Google Map quite a lot, to show that Alison is seeing airplanes landing/departing from Allegheny Airport. (ICAO code 'KAGC', IATA code "AGC").

Take a look at an actual aviation navigational 'plate' (in this case the Airport Diagram):

Now, does anyone verify that Alison is filming by aiming her camera to the West? AND, is her location almost exactly due EAST of the Allegheny Airport?

Look at the Airport Diagram. (Note it is 'turned' in order to fit vertically into the page format...look at the lines of longitude).

ALSO, look at the Runway numbers. '10' and '28'. Then look at the headings printed there, for the Runway. RW '10' ("one-zero") is heading 098.9 degrees. RW '28' ("two-eight") is aligned at the reciprocal, 278.9 degrees (all are reference to MAGNETIC North).

RW numbers for ALL airports are associated with their relation to magnetic north, rounded to the closest 10 degrees, and the last zero dropped.

SO...RW '10' is rounded "up" to 100 degrees, and its reciprocal is, of course, 280 degrees...RW '28'.

Airplanes landing and taking off on Runway 10 are going to be aimed directly at her home, if she's located due East of the airport.

AND, she is many miles away, so OF COURSE there is no sound!!!

[edit on 8 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

I follow the ways of Zen Buddhism. Be your own authority. Kill the Buddha and all that.

It should be common knowledge by now that the bigger the group the more likely they are to be under the influence of hidden powers.

I'll have a look at their alleged findings sometime then we can talk about it some more. As you can tell I am honest about my experience and never once called their findings bunk. I wouldn't know.

[edit on 2010-6-8 by sandwiches]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Thanks for noticing. Yes you are correct in your analysis. I came to the same conclusion many months ago and I have posted numerous videos to boot but alas Alison has managed to red flagged the bulk of them but luckily some still have eluded her fred flagging happy bunch. Allegheny county airport lies about 10 miles from her home. It also happens to lie exactly behind the cell towers when she films in that direction. Most of her videos as of late are aimed at that tower and that sis where she is capturing airplanes circling the airport and waiting to land or take off. Most of the times she catches the head lights of the planes that just took off from the run way there that so happens to aimed toward her house.......ALL THIS INFORMATION AND EVIDENCE AND STILL SHE DENIES MY FINDINGS OR IS THAT SHE DOES NOT WANT HER HOAX TO BE EXPOSED...LOL.

If you read her profile you will find a sentence that says" what does it matter how many airports are in my area. The UFOs do not use airports" She is correct in saying UFOS do not use the airports but airplanes do....GET MY POINT?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingUFOzPA

Why does the laser light only become visible when the rest of the craft's lights brighten up/pulse considerably?

Are you saying the laser light range finder is attached to the main lights of the Apache helicopter?

Surely such a range-finder would work independently of the remainder of the lights.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingUFOzPA

If what you say is true then if the latest video I posted is any indication planes dive-bomb into the forest without lights then steadily get brighter and brighter on the ground, then pop up and start flying around aimlessly...

That doesn't seem normal to me.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I follow the ways of Zen Buddhism.

It should be common knowledge by now that the bigger the group the more likely they are to be under the influence of hidden powers.

Various sources put the number of Buddhists in the world at between 230 million and 500 million, making it the world's fourth-largest religion.

en.wikipedia.org...

Anything else you want to add?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

How is that on topic?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join