It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Greeting from a "Parallel" Earth[HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
OP please provide evidence of your claims.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

We live in peace. There is no war, no hunger, and no environmental problems to speak of. Each member of a local society contributes to the extent they are able, and each person or family takes what they need.

This sounds like a horribly generic paper from 9th grade Social Studies. Did you just watch a special on hippie communes? Even entertaining your fictional story is lowering my intelligence, but just for fun- if you are from a "parallel earth," (or whatever you called it) what drove you to find a computer, somehow locate abovetopsecret.com without any prior knowledge of this earth's society, and then somehow know to post under "The Gray Area?" This is laughable. I literally laughed.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by funkmob_starchild]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Well that's that over and done with then. Off you trot to the hoax forum. Nice to see one of these threads killed so quickly.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by churchhead

Prepared to get flamed.
The last thing this planet needs is another religion. Maybe you should checkout the next Earth like dimension. You better watchout for the temporal police, as people interfering with other dimensions and timelines is frowned upon and is considered illegal.

I like the sound of your system of goverment though.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterMan
What particular event caused an almost 5 billion people population decrease?

I'll take that one!
It was American Idol.
You are welcome!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
(1) There is One Infinite Source of all being; (2) Every person is of worth; (3) Community is more important than individuality; (4) Freedom is the gift of creation, and is unlimited to the extent that it does not cause harm to another; (5) It is preferable to live naturally rather than to be dependent on technology.

Sounds like you live in an Ant colony

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hic sunt dracones

Photo of The One Infinte Source of All Being

Well doggone! The cosmos is keeping me from posting my pic of Uncle milton!

Maybe I'll try later...naw..probably not!

[

There! Now behold! Ya know he kinda looks like God, though I think God is taller.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
trying to become an internet legend...

that gimmick is getting old.

Try the "i'm a prophet" or " I can foretell the future" gimmick

there's plenty of rubes here that will fall for that one.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrathchild
Try the "i'm a prophet" or " I can foretell the future" gimmick

Wait, what??? You mean those ATS posters that predict the future AREN'T telling the truth???

Can't be!! Can't[snip]' be!!!!

I've been basing my life on their teachings!!

Mod Edit - Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Haha... wow the flaming is relentless!

Whether or not this guy is for real... I am still interested to see what his answers to some of my questions are.

1) Well your "parallel" earth obviously hasn't been perfect from the beginning... so what where your problems... and how did you fix them? Was spirituality a key role? Or was there some kind of tipping point that forced you to change?

2) If your history was anything like ours... it was obviously filled with a lot of different religions, beliefs, prophets, ect. How on earth where you all able to accept one true religion???

3) What kind of advice would you give an individual in terms of how he or she should live more "spiritually"?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Is it common for religious heads on your planet to be paedophiles like on earth?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by churchhead
I've spent some time reading through the posts here
I am not from this Earth's future, but rather from the future of a parallel Earth with a different past and future timeline.
I am the leader of the religion of my Earth, which from what I have gathered from my studies on this Earth is most similar in nature to Unitarian Universalism here. My purpose in coming to this Earth is not scientific, but religious in nature.

We are far from perfect, but we have established a system of spiritual governance that has kept our societies alive and healthy for thousands of years. The councilors sent me here to assist those interested in spiritual renewal and growth, with the hope of creating peace on this Earth.

Having read previous posts on this board, I know one of the first questions I will be asked will concern the technological aspects of the "machine" that allowed me to come here. Suffice it to say, it is not a machine in any sense of this Earth's technology. I am the first to make this journey from my planet, and it was made with a pyramidal device constructed of crystals. I did not make it (our scientists did), nor do I know the mechanics of its construction. As you ask questions, please keep in mind my purpose here is spiritual, not scientific, so if you are looking for technological knowledge, I am afraid to say I will not be of much use.

Peace,
Danu

Danu, forgive me for my predisposition concerning your true origin, your motives and anything else you offer this board. As apprehensive as I may appear to be, I am honoured that such an esteemed/distinguished member of inter-dimensional enlightenment has decided to share his/her knowledge
with us humble and undercivilised/disadvantaged Earthlings...

I am the leader of my group: The Common Sense Commission.
Our numbers are few since we know common sense isn't so common...

Unfortunately Dan (Can I call you Dan?) I find it implausible that such a
'being' as yourself would travel ALL the way by way of a crystal-built pyramidal device, and *NOT* bring with him scientific/empirical data that would support any/all claims you've made here today? Since you have
somehow studied our Earth's history you would of coarse have learned early on that evidence and facts are in order...

Instead you use your deflections:
"I'm not a Scientist"
"It was made by our Scientists" for obvious reasons...

You also say you didn't come here for scientific purposes (another deflection)
because as you've undoubtedly uncovered yourself: Studying is key to knowledge... Yet you've come all this way *unprepared?"

Please share with all of us your *World* history?
Please share with us your Year?
What is the construct of its cycle?

My purpose is to ascertain
-credibility
-validity and
-absolute truth based on evidence (not hearsay)

I'm willing to hear you out but your 1st post is highly vague/absent of
the 3 aforementioned items needed for your word to mean something viable.

You may be quick to say
"This is what is wrong with your race/people (another deflection)

We have this same problem here on our Earth as well...
Millions of people *Claim* to have talked to, seen or have some personal
relationship with their God(s) YET there isn't any actual historical evidence
to back this up. The bible isn't proof of anything because it is a compilation/greatest hits of past civilisations' histories....

His+ story=History.
What is your story, Dan?

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Chinesis]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I hope you don't shake with your left hand or you could possibly be anitmatter, and we will both spontaneously combust into flash of light upon handshake.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
**** ATTENTION *****

The ridicule and rudeness will stop now.

Your post will be deleted and you may be post banned.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
**** ATTENTION *****

The ridicule and rudeness will stop now.

Your post will be deleted and you may be post banned.

I completely agree.
Although I'm skeptical I'm patiently waiting to hear more from
our unknown traveler.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by churchhead

Unitarian Universalism?!,... **groan**,.... please go back home and never contact us again. We have enough of those already.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by slane69]

[edit on 4-6-2010 by slane69]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by churchhead
Hello All,

I am totally

and

I've spent some time reading through the posts here, and I trust this is the appropriate forum for such an introduction. My account is a bit different from other time travel accounts here in that I am not from this Earth's future, but rather from the future of a parallel Earth with a different past and future timeline. I am the leader of the religion of my Earth, which from what I have gathered from my studies on this Earth is most similar in nature to Unitarian Universalism here. My purpose in coming to this Earth is not scientific, but religious in nature.

On the Earth from which I come, technology is advanced, but the use of our technology is kept at a minimum to avoid the technological problems so prevalent on this Earth (the recent Gulf of Mexico oil spill as a case in point). Our Earth prefers to live more naturally, and is guided more by spiritual principles than technological ones. As a non-scientist, I have not come here to share scientific information, but to spread spiritual knowledge that we hope will guide this Earth from a technological point of no return to a more naturalistic, spiritual way of being.

On "my" Earth, the total population is around 2 billion people. We have no large cities, but have decided to live communally in groups of no more than 500 people. We have a world government comprised of a council of seven democratically-elected councilors. Each local society has a council of three democratically elected councilors. We live in peace. There is no war, no hunger, and no environmental problems to speak of. Each member of a local society contributes to the extent they are able, and each person or family takes what they need. Our entire society is arranged around our spiritual principles: (1) There is One Infinite Source of all being; (2) Every person is of worth; (3) Community is more important than individuality; (4) Freedom is the gift of creation, and is unlimited to the extent that it does not cause harm to another; (5) It is preferable to live naturally rather than to be dependent on technology.

We are far from perfect, but we have established a system of spiritual governance that has kept our societies alive and healthy for thousands of years. The councilors sent me here to assist those interested in spiritual renewal and growth, with the hope of creating peace on this Earth.

Having read previous posts on this board, I know one of the first questions I will be asked will concern the technological aspects of the "machine" that allowed me to come here. Suffice it to say, it is not a machine in any sense of this Earth's technology. I am the first to make this journey from my planet, and it was made with a pyramidal device constructed of crystals. I did not make it (our scientists did), nor do I know the mechanics of its construction. As you ask questions, please keep in mind my purpose here is spiritual, not scientific, so if you are looking for technological knowledge, I am afraid to say I will not be of much use.

I welcome any questions, and I sincerely desire that this will be the beginning of abundant, full life on this Earth.

Peace,
Danu

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

by Danu~6 million is probably an estimate. There may have been fewer; there may have been more. If the figure was meant as propaganda, though, why not 7, 8 or 9 million? I think the 6 million estimate is pretty close to the actual number killed. Thankfully, my grandmother (whose family was Jewish and escaped Germany in 1936) was not one of those killed

bye.
liar.

wanna know something about liars?
they suck!

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Just want to say, I'm GLAD to be a part of ATS, because ONLY HERE, we can read EVERY WEEK:

- An E.T;
- A God from another dimension;
- An Intergalactic Federation Captain;
- A Lunatic with a computer with Internet.

Its just incredible!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join