It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Greeting from a "Parallel" Earth[HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Hello All,

I've spent some time reading through the posts here, and I trust this is the appropriate forum for such an introduction. My account is a bit different from other time travel accounts here in that I am not from this Earth's future, but rather from the future of a parallel Earth with a different past and future timeline. I am the leader of the religion of my Earth, which from what I have gathered from my studies on this Earth is most similar in nature to Unitarian Universalism here. My purpose in coming to this Earth is not scientific, but religious in nature.

On the Earth from which I come, technology is advanced, but the use of our technology is kept at a minimum to avoid the technological problems so prevalent on this Earth (the recent Gulf of Mexico oil spill as a case in point). Our Earth prefers to live more naturally, and is guided more by spiritual principles than technological ones. As a non-scientist, I have not come here to share scientific information, but to spread spiritual knowledge that we hope will guide this Earth from a technological point of no return to a more naturalistic, spiritual way of being.

On "my" Earth, the total population is around 2 billion people. We have no large cities, but have decided to live communally in groups of no more than 500 people. We have a world government comprised of a council of seven democratically-elected councilors. Each local society has a council of three democratically elected councilors. We live in peace. There is no war, no hunger, and no environmental problems to speak of. Each member of a local society contributes to the extent they are able, and each person or family takes what they need. Our entire society is arranged around our spiritual principles: (1) There is One Infinite Source of all being; (2) Every person is of worth; (3) Community is more important than individuality; (4) Freedom is the gift of creation, and is unlimited to the extent that it does not cause harm to another; (5) It is preferable to live naturally rather than to be dependent on technology.

We are far from perfect, but we have established a system of spiritual governance that has kept our societies alive and healthy for thousands of years. The councilors sent me here to assist those interested in spiritual renewal and growth, with the hope of creating peace on this Earth.

Having read previous posts on this board, I know one of the first questions I will be asked will concern the technological aspects of the "machine" that allowed me to come here. Suffice it to say, it is not a machine in any sense of this Earth's technology. I am the first to make this journey from my planet, and it was made with a pyramidal device constructed of crystals. I did not make it (our scientists did), nor do I know the mechanics of its construction. As you ask questions, please keep in mind my purpose here is spiritual, not scientific, so if you are looking for technological knowledge, I am afraid to say I will not be of much use.

I welcome any questions, and I sincerely desire that this will be the beginning of abundant, full life on this Earth.

Peace,
Danu

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
What particular event caused an almost 5 billion people population decrease?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Please leave.
I am the sole representative of parallel earth. What is your badge number? Im going to be reporting you and you will probably have to report back for reprogramming what were you thinking?

[edit on 4-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by churchhead

Oh sure.
You are probably from New Jersey.
Another hoax bad science fiction thread.
It would be nice if we had anti-stars and flags for junk like this.
Go watch Ellen or something kid!

[edit on 4-6-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I think that you are wrong about the first question we'd ask. Prove it...that would be the first question...how can you support your loony claims, please?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

Oh sure.
You are probably from New Jersey.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!

Too much you're killing me!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! That's brilliant!!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Do they have cameras where you are from?

Pics please!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Plus you are a liar parallel earth does not have an AWANNA club.

I remember being in an Awana program growing up, and even then I was spooked out about it.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
So tell me...

How did you find the means or the medium to communicate through servers which host the internet connectively solely on this Earth...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Which parallel Earth?

Which dimension?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
So you started and account in late May of this year. You have chosen ATS as your platform from which to speak......not an introduction to the political bodies of the world or even a state, city or town.

You chose your "coming out party" to be on ATS.

Go play somewhere else and take your tree hugging deer loving enviro-rant to Twitter.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by churchhead
, I know one of the first questions I will be asked will concern the technological aspects of the "machine" that allowed me to come here.

Wrong

One of the first questions people usually ask is "are you for real?"

You see, we've had hundreds of people coming here and claiming similar and exactly the same thing as you for years now. Each and every one of them turns out to be another attention seeker or someone getting kicks out of preying on people gullibility.

In my opinion you are no different, and if you really were from a parallel dimension trying to make a difference here, a real dimension traveller wouldnt make ATS, or anywhere on the internet for that matter, your first point of contact.

Maybe try the United Nations or something next time

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I must say, i dont believe one word of this drivel, that being said i did find it an amusing post.Not for any artistic merit but the utter ridiculousness of it all. so im not going to flame this post rather smile shake my head and resume my studies..

thanks for the laugh

~meathead

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Is everyone on this forum an Alien

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Freq Of Nature

I think he used a really long Ethernet Cable!
All good parallel parkers, er...travelers know Wi Fi is way too expensive.
besides, other dimensions can read your stuff!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventytwo

I'm not an Alien.
But.
I may be a government blogger! ( see below)
It was on You Tube and everything!

link   
And your posts from other threads do not reflect who you say you are

I wonder how much more toxic such paint is than the food that is regularly served at McDonalds?

It seems to me that there would be less visible ways for those in control to kill off the population

Thanks for posting this. It is fascinating to read about abduction accounts and UFO sightings prior to the Industrial Age

And the killer......

6 million is probably an estimate. There may have been fewer; there may have been more. If the figure was meant as propaganda, though, why not 7, 8 or 9 million? I think the 6 million estimate is pretty close to the actual number killed. Thankfully, my grandmother (whose family was Jewish and escaped Germany in 1936) was not one of those killed

Something just doesnt add up there...care to explain?

link   
And your posts from other threads do not reflect who you say you are

I wonder how much more toxic such paint is than the food that is regularly served at McDonalds?

It seems to me that there would be less visible ways for those in control to kill off the population

Thanks for posting this. It is fascinating to read about abduction accounts and UFO sightings prior to the Industrial Age

And the killer......

6 million is probably an estimate. There may have been fewer; there may have been more. If the figure was meant as propaganda, though, why not 7, 8 or 9 million? I think the 6 million estimate is pretty close to the actual number killed. Thankfully, my grandmother (whose family was Jewish and escaped Germany in 1936) was not one of those killed

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Oh great. We will hear about it on the news.
Some whack job wearing nothing but a tinfoil loin cloth swinging around a crudely constructed triangle made out of rock candy and prozac rambling about a parallel earth was arested outside of the United Nations building for defacating while he walks as opposed to stopping to do it in a bathroom like everyone else.

Good call. There are no jewish people in paralell earth or granparents.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Just curious!
Is New Zealand anywhere near Camden on your earth?
I'm trying to imagine the accent!
Over and out!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join