It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please read 90 procent of air will be gone

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Icecold....do you not feel at least a little embarrassed at the ignorant views you have expressed in this thread? All the crap you were trying to sound intelligent about had not and will not come to pass.

Let your excuses start rolling now.....lol.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Most of our oxygen comes from trees? You've got to be joking. 80% of the world's oxygen comes from the oceans.

If the oceans die, we die. Thought everybody knew that. Fifth grade science class.

ETA: I posted before I read some of the other comments. Had I read them first, I probably would not have posted as this is rediculous.

Furthermore, the Gulf accident was not bad enough to extinquish our planet.
But we are going to HAVE to start taking better care of our oceans, as it is possible to destroy them.
edit on 6/23/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The Great Lakes are hyper saturated with Carbon Dioxide and are almost completely dead.

The oceans are hyper saturated with CO2 as well with dead zones. We are also seeing a rise in red tides, plankton in areas rich in nitrogen-run off where there is oxygen....using up the last of the oxygen.

The world's been dying for quite some time. China will speed up where we left off.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

If your going to come in here and spout such idiotic nonsense, at least clue us into the super secret studies that you are privy too......

That's the problem with the internet...and sites like this in general...complete ignorance can generate a post without the ability to even back it up other than their conspiracy colored glasses and they expect the rest of us to blindly accept their idiocy without so much as a whimper.

By buddies 8 fishing boats on the lakes has not seen a decrease in their catch in the last 15 years. Either has any of his competitors. Seems like like the lakes are not nearly as dead as you ignorantly spout. Also, carbon dioxide readings taken from multiple places within the great lakes have showed no significant changes. Guess things like that must be part of the conspiracy in order for you to dismiss them so easily.

Another example of FAIL.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The oil spill is nothing compared to the permafrost that is all being melted. HUGE AMOUNTS OF METHANE GAS, to be spewed into the air because of the melting of the poles. With all that is going on, all this stuff such as oil spills, huge volcanic explosions, methane gas release from permafrost, fukashima, the sun, and all other pollutants. I can only see a world of DEATH. Till the planet ultimately cleans itself of the cancer on the planet. This means you. Someone PLEASE check out and say, report on this problem. It is so HUGE. The amounts of METHANE GAS being pumped into our air today due to the melting of antartica and the polar ice caps. The permafrost is spewing vast amounts of deadly gas into our air every day due to the melting of the ice. PLEASE pay attention to this. Ever feel tired and slowed down these past years, that is because of this gas, we are all getting gassed. I will post a link and someone please report about this, it's so huge.
edit on 23-6-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

watch and see. methane is 25% more deadly. check it out here, our planet is heating up very fast and you all will soon perish in the near, near, near future. here is the link take a looksie.www.youtu.be... at 4 minutes and 5 seconds in, it goes into more depth of the matter. And look at the fire plumes, for proof. You be the judge, this is horrible. Life on the planet is in danger, RIGHT NOW. I'm surprised no one has talked about this matter.

ok, i cannot get it to work, go to youtube and punch in thawing permafrost changing planet. ok.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

nope and it will
gl with fukushima
last i heard u already are

srry just saw u responded to a different man not me so srry it wasnt directet at you
edit on 24-6-2011 by icecold7 because: (no reason given)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by icecold7

also
i made this thread cuzz i had a preminition www.youtube.com... as did cypress
was ging to make a point but i forgot ...oh well
just listen to cypress i geuss

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
So now for the last few days, even the main stream news is reporting on the state of our oceans. They've talked about the overfishing, and the pollution, from spills, dumping corexit, agricultural run off, prescription drugs down the toilet, etc. They said there could be a mass die off of our sea life in just one more generation.

It's very, very bad.

And now they're also talking about a possible mini ice age, something the Russians have been saying all along. Not due to pollution though, this time lack of sun spots.

This might hold off some of the methane releases, but if we don't have our summers, we have a hard time growing food. We're already losing farmland because of floods and fires.

I worry for our grandchildren.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join