It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please read 90 procent of air will be gone

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Well the OP might not have been thinking past the oil when he posted this, but now it turns out they are still spraying Corexit in the gulf, over the gulf with planes and people are starting to see the effects. People are reporting chest pains, nosebleeds, trouble breathing, and they refuse to stop with the dispersant. This is the main stream media reporting this. Along with the estimate of 80,000 to 100,000 barrels of oil per DAY.

Do you really think they are going to have this thing capped properly the way they are going with this? Not like anything has been done right yet......

The news is starting to talk about permanent oxygen depleted zones in the gulf, killing off the larger fish/mammals like dolphins, turtles, sharks, etc....

Give it time, he (the OP) may be right, maybe not 90 percent oxygen gone, but enough to really affect peoples' health. Which might even be the effect BP and the government are going for....

And for all you people bickering about spelling
for about 3 pages
it made it really hard to reread this thread :bnghd: It is too early in the morning to have to go thru that!!!

edit: for spelling on one word only. I like to spell thru wrong!

[edit on 26-6-2010 by snowspirit]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

as far as i now ocean produces about 60 to seventy percent of the oxygen the rest is from the plants etcetra.
so not 90 but still alot and wat effect whould this have on the entire eco system??

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by icecold7

correction
that 60 should be 80
ty

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
quiet around here......

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
That's because this thread is junk.

Let it die.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

how is it junk
u like tornados full of oil
???
or dont u care about anything but urself/?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

What does tornadoes full of oil have to do with this thread.

What does my remark have any bearing on being apathetic?

It was the truth. You're premise was false, and data was junk.

The thread is JUNK.

I care enough to tell you the truth, and not waste any more time on this pointless thread.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

whatever dude
2nd

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
hi mate me again
just would like 2 monger some more fear
please watch thiswww.youtube.com... and then tell me again im fear mongering please
u are aware that at 2;50 a huge hurricane hitting the gulf just happened
are u not?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

There's a couple of scary things about that video.

Russian scientists are smart, they called out Al Gore on his global warming theory, said no, some areas will get way colder, and then we saw our winter hit -40 to -50 and stay there for way longer than usual. During spring thaw up here they were finding bodies.

Russians are still planning to drill around Cuba. But then again, the Corexit is supposed to be the biggest problem depleting the oxygen in the gulf, they should hurry up and drill while the A Whale is sucking out oil. Just in case. Then again, they will just nuke if they make another leak.

American news filters out so much stuff we don't really know what is going on. With all the stuff coming out now on cnn, msnbc, the government owns the media. So if we are hearing really bad news now on the main stream media, what aren't they telling us

We also know that BP is still pumping Corexit in there. They have refused to stop when "asked" by the EPA.

We know that Corexit kills the oxygen (and everything else), I wonder what effect that has on the global ocean conveyor belt? If anything? They aren't even as sure how it works anymore...
www.physorg.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Quote:There's a couple of scary things about that video.

Russian scientists are smart, they called out Al Gore on his global warming theory, said no, some areas will get way colder, and then we saw our winter hit -40 to -50 and stay there for way longer than usual. During spring thaw up here they were finding bodies.

Russians are still planning to drill around Cuba. But then again, the Corexit is supposed to be the biggest problem depleting the oxygen in the gulf, they should hurry up and drill while the A Whale is sucking out oil. Just in case. Then again, they will just nuke if they make another leak.

American news filters out so much stuff we don't really know what is going on. With all the stuff coming out now on cnn, msnbc, the government owns the media. So if we are hearing really bad news now on the main stream media, what aren't they telling us

We also know that BP is still pumping Corexit in there. They have refused to stop when "asked" by the EPA.

We know that Corexit kills the oxygen (and everything else), I wonder what effect that has on the global ocean conveyor belt? If anything? They aren't even as sure how it works anymore...

Reply by icecold7

Im afraid the video could be Absolutely true.
Can u plese tell me what the msm is reporting now where u live ?
today in holland they said they can close it in a few months but i cant find it anywhere else yet.
but looks like the oil is washing ashour cause of the huricane season(alex] and they are covering it up ,but i read today an article that this was the worst fear they had and this cannot be survived??it was written more then a mont ago ,now i dont hear anything about it ,which is freakin me out
also the same guy from the vid warned about the fema (coffins) stored around the area of the gulf.
as did i but then i read it was a hoax so i let it go..

but so where do u live and what do u thinnk and wats in the news?
thanks

[edit on 8-7-2010 by icecold7]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

this thread finally acknoulages ... here it comes
i was WRIGHT,well kinda
not to happy about iy do.. but next time think before talking snip to me ok?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Well - no.

I think you're going over the egde on this one.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by icecold7
Hello evrybody. I believe the oil spill could eventually kill all the water in the ocean. This would mean 90 procent of all the oxygen will dissapear.
I believe it will also destroy 90 procent of the food and water supplies.
ITs obvious 2 me that the msm is knowingly covering up the APOCCALPSTIC size of this oil spill.
IM reaaly afraid this is the long awaitet false flag and its nastier and more evil few could have ever imagined.
This is my call 2 all of u people with a hart left 2 take up arms against these liars..
We must stop this attack on humanit by ANY MEANS NECCESARY ,or suffer the consquences. witch will be starvation of mostly anything on this planet.
chechk this video 4 reference
and please forgive me 4 the poor english its not my first language
www.youtube.com...

Hey if it's what you believe who are we to tell you otherwise. But, you have some facts wrong.

1-It's debatable how much oxygen comes from cyanobacteria and plankton in the ocean. Credible scientists have the high number at just over 50% while other credible scientists estimate 33%. Nobody estimates 90% that has any scientiffic credibility.

2-The largest estimate I've heard for oil released into the gulf is 4.9 million barrels prior to capping. Somewhere between 30-40% of that oil evaporated naturally. THe dispersants took care of about 10% of the spill. The coast guard burned 890,00 gallons of oily liquid and 314,000 gallons of oil. Skimmers collected 33,000,000 gallons of tainted water with 5 million gallons of oil recovered from that. 11,000,000 million gallons were burned on open water and more than 820,00 barrels were recovered.

3-The rapid disappearance of the oil is partially due to the oil eating bacteria.

4-Credible evidence dictates that there are about 9 Exxon Valdez's worth of oil still underwater.

5-There are about 643 Quadrillion gallons of water in the gulf. To about 215 million gallons of oil released overall. Now out of all of that oil all but about 50 million gallons are unaccounted for(meaning not dispersed, evaporated, burnt or collected). So there is one gallon of oil left for every 12 billion gallons of water.

I live in the gulf, and I've seen our animals get covered by this crap. I also understand that you have 5-6 days to clean the animal once it's caught before causing it irrepairable harm.

This spill is not apoocalyptic at all. Nor anywhere near it. The simple fact is every day these bacteria are eating the oil. Mother nature is taking care of it on a daily basis too. SOme of it is evaporating. Within a few days of hitting the surface 75% of the light crude and 40% of the medium crudes evaporate. WHile about 10% of the heavy evaporates. But this evaporation occurs daily. THe bacteria is chowing down daily. And when the slicks are sited and identified they are skimmed, burned, dispersed, etc...

The biggest problem isn't the gulf. It's the coastlines that have already been affected. But this isn't the end of the world or even close. The amount of oil left in the gulf is negligible compared to the volume of the gulf itself. The gulf of Mexico is only the 10th largest body of water in the world. The gulf is 582,000 sq miles compared to 130,000,000 sq miles of water which is the total of the 1-9 largest bodies of water.

So just by virtue of the facts, you are wrong. What you are stating isn't possible or potentially possible. If you quintippled the amount of oil that was released into the gulf it still wouldn't be possible.

I'm sorry but you need to do some scientiffic research and provide evidence before making wild claims like this. If you had done so, you would have known what you believe isn't possible.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
i know 90 percet of oxygen dissapearing isnt likely,sometimes u have to exagerate to make a point

but im really glad they capped the leak weaks ago,wright?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Content removed. Please see ATS Terms and Conditions of Use section 1h) Spamming. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 25/8/10 by JAK]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by antelopone

Hmm...
from your screen name I take it what you linked to were your works?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

it will groww back?lmao
ok mate
thats like saying the oil spill is fixed wtch it isnt but whatever u say i guess

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

if i cut uf ur head im guessing that will grow back to eeh
and ur lying ur finger will never grow back u are so dumb and lying

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by icecold7
2 annyone not agreeing with me please do some more research then come back apologize 2 me and then get really scared

Worst rebuttal ever! I'm skipping steps 1 - 3, and going right to IDGAF mode.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join