It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please read 90 procent of air will be gone

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by icecold7

RICKROLLING. Very naughty, naughty.... :shk:

Well, too bad some of us had good intentions. Wasted, though.

[edit on 6 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dashar

thanks man
ur typing maynot be perfect but its fun 2 read and i get it
i just type fast cuc i dont like thinking 2 long on how 2 say somthing cuz i might forget it lol

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to QUOTEpost by OzWeatherman

That is exactly why they did this...

People still can't see this for some reason.

Who are the owners of BP, and other large companies?... They are part of the trilateral commission and other global groups, and part of the elite who have been trying to impose a One World Government...

Their Anthropogenic Global Warming scam failed, so they had to try something else...something that would make people mad and make them demand for "the governments to take over BP and other companies" and "implement new laws, and controls so this can never happen again"....

THE GOVERNMENTS ALREADY OWN BP BECAUSE THE OWNERS ARE PART OF THE RICH ELITES AND THEY ALL WANT TO IMPLEMENT A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT....

I apologize for the caps, but people should wake up to this fact.

What this is going to bring, and the demand of the people, is for the implementation of the rich elite's version of a one World Government. They will implement more draconian laws which at the end will be set up to control us more... Us the common/regular people...

The elites, and their rich companies will continue to exist in one way or another. We will be the ones to pay for this in two ways. The environmental disaster, and the new controls, and laws so many of you are blindly calling for.

BTW, I don't own any companies which deal with oil, or similar companies. I have no stocks on any oil companies and I don't work for them.

yyes ok i admit i was wrong about a few or maybe a lot of things
my new or improved theory is that it is false flag attack 2 take over the oil industry and make stricter laws 2 control the people better
heres why
its the same stratgie they applied over and over
ps goldman sachs is the same company that speculated heavily on the market before 9 11 like the guys says time 2 wake up
i would loved 2 be proved wrong on this also ty 4 reading

QUOTE:Hel NO! This is a means to an end of our constitutional rights and our sovereign nation. Wake Up. Goldman Sucks dumping 4.2 million shares of BP, Halliburton buying Boots and Coots Oil Spill Company and cementing well. Drilling past permit. The texas company who made the blowout preventer having a billion dollar insurance policy with A.I.G.(our tax money)....hhhmmm something doesn't smell right. Now a gas tax, Cap and Trade through the Lost Act. Add it up we are being dooped! And our ocean is paying for it!
and a link 2 the thread i got it from
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6-6-2010 by icecold7]

[edit on 6-6-2010 by icecold7]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

We arnt paranoid pal we just like proof when someone states something as fact - as I told you on U2U - we live by the mantra "Deny Ignorance"

as your dutch and dont have good english (ahem) here is an explanation

Ignorance is where someone or something is uninformed. This should not be confused with being unintelligent, as one's level of intelligence and level of education or general awareness are not the same. The word "ignorant" is an adjective describing a person in the state of being unaware. The term may be used specifically (e.g. "One can be an expert in math, and totally ignorant of history.") or generally (e.g. "an ignorant person.")—although the second use is used less as a descriptive and more as an imprecise personal insult.
The concept of ignorance has social and legal implications. The legal principle that ignorantia juris non excusat, literally "ignorance of the law is no excuse", stands for the proposition that the law applies also to those who are unaware of it.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk

We arnt paranoid pal we just like proof when someone states something as fact - as I told you on U2U - we live by the mantra "Deny Ignorance"

as your dutch and dont have good english (ahem) here is an explanation

thanks 4 the compliment on menglish
also thanks 4 the expanation og ignorance its a good piece it only misses one thin .... apicture of u lmao
dont bother replying cuz i will ignore u now

Ignorance is where someone or something is uninformed. This should not be confused with being unintelligent, as one's level of intelligence and level of education or general awareness are not the same. The word "ignorant" is an adjective describing a person in the state of being unaware. The term may be used specifically (e.g. "One can be an expert in math, and totally ignorant of history.") or generally (e.g. "an ignorant person.")—although the second use is used less as a descriptive and more as an imprecise personal insult.
The concept of ignorance has social and legal implications. The legal principle that ignorantia juris non excusat, literally "ignorance of the law is no excuse", stands for the proposition that the law applies also to those who are unaware of it.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer
Just in case anyone is interested. The recent Gulf oil spill is by far ..... not the worst oil spill in history.

There have been much worse oil spills - one in 1979 spilled 140 gallons of oil into the Gulf ... it was an off shore oil well.

No one suffocated then either.

en.wikipedia.org...

140 GALLONS ??THATS A LOT M8 MUCH WORSE LOL

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dashar
[morei read ur math exxelent work
it would make sense 2 me the msm is blowing it up but 2 me it doesn look like it 2 be hones
and i think the amounts u calculated could extualy be gushin out just not from the leak they are shoU know their were 3 leaks wright why dont we see htem
do the math 4 a pipe i imagine about 100 times bigger or a 1000
u would get the size of the oil spill u are talking about??

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
reply to post by Silk

As I said in my earlier post, having been raised by grandparents who are dutch natives, the fact that his sentence structure is better than his grammar really sends up red flags. My grandmother has impeccable spelling and grammar for the most part but she still transverses words quite often, something I would have expected from the OP.

If I could figure out how to do it, would post an audio of me saying my maiden name and then ask him to spell it. Only a true dutch could do that.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by calstorm]
lol wtf does it mather what country im from anyway m8
maybe if u type ur name as u pronounce it i will tell u how 2 spell it
or should i taLK DUTCH 4 A BIT OUWE GABBER VAN ME
OR CHECK OUT MY SITE U SEE WHAT COUNTRY IS SAYS AND HOW MANY DUTCH VIDS I HAVE U R ALSO WELCOME 2 VISIT AND LOOK IN MY PASSPORT IF THAT IS WAHAT IT WILL TAKE
MAFKEZEN

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LocoHombre

umm, what is a procent? heard of percent but procent is new to me!

and u cant kill water, as it is not an organism. and if we lose water, we lose life. and if ocean water disappeared, it would not have an impact on O2. if we retained freshwater, we would still have plants, which form O2 from CO2. and we would still have humans, so that CO2 would be in a ready supply... just sayin.

yes the oil spill is an awful tragedy that stems from our out of date dependence on oil, but i doubt it will bring an apocolyptic disaster.
OH SRRY THATS HOW WE SAY PERCENT HERE IN HOLLAND
I APOLOGIZED 4 THE MISTAKES B4HAND

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
APOLOGIZED 4 THE MISTAKES B4HAND

AND REGRETED IT EVER SINCE..

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

you should be.

you got some tin foilers on this site that get scared of their own shadow.

I wonder how many people you caused to migrate to their underground bunkers for a set amount of time?

causing panic when there doesn't need to be panic is ignorant.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

this is an more relevant thread

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
great attemmpt 2 derail my thread
i wonder if u still talk ch it today
maybe i wasnt wright about evry fact
but i was wright this is huge
although u wouldn say so because in the media it seem 2 have dissapeasrd
guess there is no leak anymore
lmfao

[edit on 26-6-2010 by icecold7]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Sounds like a plan.

I can start popping all the gas station employees. It's gonna take me a while cause I'll only drive my bike. Just being save and clean.

Seriously. I'm just as appalled you are by the way the hole thing is done.
Panicking is not the way to go.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
90% air loss in the waters or everywhere???? maybe this will help a bit
the oily rains also cover the trees which provide oxigen for us. Oil makes the trees impossible to breath.

ww.youtube.com

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LocoHombre

Hey LocoHombre.

Just wanted to say that a very big part of our oxygen supply comes from the ocean.
If his numbers would be true...

Down side is that we are trying to fish all the fish out of the sea as fast as we possibly can, we could be finished around 2050 if we stay on schedule.

Normally that would be less bad then it sounds, But...

We use so much nitrogen to grow our plants that the stuff gets in the oceans.
Which is cool because it also acts as a fertilizer in the sea. Resulting in an endless supply of krill.

Well., here comes the first bump in the road...

We left the oceans only halve full of fish. The problem is that Krill is not getting eaten and dies from old age. It then sinks to the bottom and starts to rot. The bacteria digesting it pollute the oceans with a gas that replaces oxygen. This happens in such great numbers that there are seas on this planet where you will choke to death if you happen to have gills. The only creature that flourishes in these waters are yellyfish.
One of these seas is the south China sea. Plus side. The yellifish business is booming.

Lets get it to some dry land. As you think the trees will save us.

At the end of the Permian extinction, an estimate of 95 % of all life was wiped out from existence. One of the biggest suspects are huge volumes of gases that were released in the atmosphere that suffocate life on land and other toxic fumes polluted the seas like sulphur and stuff.

Nature needed 30 million years to recover.

The difference is that nature still had the whole world to grow trees and plants. The situation is not the same to day. Far from it.

Just saying because you should be mindful of the future.
Do not take what we have for granted. It is a fragile balance that makes our life on earth possible. Lets not try to damage it with the arrogance that it will all be fine anyway. ( no offence. )

We are facing big enough problems as it is. So lets be careful... Just to be
save.

Edit : Hey. I'm Dutch to

[edit on 6/26/2010 by Sinter Klaas]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join