It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Law of One - What is Right and What is Wrong?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mclinking

Thank you for your sharing and reply...

You have a very honest and well balanced self...if I may say.

You mentioned something of great importance...about being careful to walk a path seeking credit or gratification....

Here one has to be ultra-careful of deluding oneself of building up credits in heaven-knows-where, where self-gratification is masking as love, i.e. 'it feels so good to care, to feel so bad about the plight of others.' It might seem genuine, but it might be spiritual pride.

I have no idea what the Universe will use me as...it could be a life of suffering for someone else to learn empathy. It may be a life of abuse for someone else to learn from the abuse they gave me.

If one knows they are offering back to the all....there is no credit of gratification needed...if the offer is true. There can be deluding...but even in that path...the person will learn something. It is not about what 'feels' good...because it does not always feel good to put yourself aside, even your family aside for others to go first, to have the best spot....it matters when, you know its right, you know its a true offering. You offer yourself, to be used. You are right, there is spiritual pride...but I think those paths are pretty easy to point out...because the person is expecting something in it all for their own self and you are so right...it can be masked.

I would like to add though....dont doubt that everything you need to learn about yourself, and work on, and heal...dont doubt that it is all not offered right here...if you are ready that is to work on it. You are loved, just the way you are....to accept this is the harder part...after accepting it...the Spirit helps you fly. This is a big key I think....to accept the love, the unlimited boundless love, for us all. We beat ourselves up...we think we must be better, we are not perfect enough...but there are certain paths and realizations...that when we can accept them and see them....the nature of the Spirit....becomes our nature as well. We then become limitless in our offerings. This doesnt just mean that in every day existence, we just are always doing for others....this is not what that means. It is more of offering yourself back to the Spirit...for what ever the Spirit see's fit to use your mind/body/spirit complex as. We dont have to be perfect to see the Spirit needs offerings back to it...just as Thee first gave offering to us.

Much love always, and to each their own in every way
LV

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Hi LeoVirgo,

Here is my take on it.

From my perspective:

I have no idea what the Universe will use me as.

The Universe does not use people, if one-1 could truly remember their pre-mortal existence they would know that everyone-1 had/has freewill/choice/agency and chose to come to Earth and incarnate (metaphorically) speaking as students enroll in a school.

for what ever the Spirit see's fit to use your mind/body/spirit complex as.

The Spirit is your higher self fully aware and chooses it's own path.

If one knows they are offering back to the all

There is no such thing as ALL within the limitless infinite boundaries where there is no within but Infinite Beyond-ALL if one-1 can only bend/wrap their mind around it.

You are loved, just the way you are..

Everyone-1 is loved from the (Family of Light) but there are certain actions of a person that are not supported or loved.

the nature of the Spirit....becomes our nature as well.

That is why a 'soul' must take caution in how they live their life out and carefully watch their thoughts/actions/deeds and reactions to others. If one-1 is taking advantage of others, hurting others, abusing, torturing, raping, murdering and so on, it can overcome/take them in the afterlife (even consume them to a certain level/degree) and they will as you suggest turn/become/experience their own actions according to the infinite one-1 law of consequence to action.

Respectfully,
Best Wishes!

[edit on 6-6-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Just in case someone-1 misinterpreted the OP and thinks I'm supporting the Law of One-1 RA material I'm not and I do not agree with MOST of the material.

From my perspective:

Regardless of what religion/belief a person has or follows one-1 should take the things that are good from such religions/beliefs and leave behind the things that they do not understand or the things that do not make sense to them for the 'TIME' being where there is no time.

For those who can even recognize/distinguish what is GOOD and what is EVIL that is.

Once again here we are back on What is Right and What is Wrong?

What is Good and What is Evil?

Definitely they are just ideas/definitions based on one's upbringing, culture, belief, education, society and so on but when it comes down to the dirty deeds of torture, rape, murder and so on it doesn't change what they are regardless of what definition a person chooses to label/call them.

So from such a perspective we would have to say it's WRONG to kill other people, rape other people and torture other people.

Obviously the LAW of the land locks a person up if they do such things, so even the governments of the world can recognize that it's not right to torture, rape and murder someone.

BUT - Let's look at this from another perspective, deep within our HEARTS we know what is right and wrong.

WE ALL KNOW (I believe that strongly) deep within we all know that KILLING, abusing, and hurting others is WRONG.

Search your Heart, Search your Soul.

Find the answers!

LOVE & LIGHT!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hello ET_MAN, great crossing paths with you and thanks for your thoughts! I have some questions, if you dont mind....

Do you believe in a Holy Spirit that runs through all life of beings? Do you believe there is something that connects us all beyond the higher selves? Do you believe in the idea that in someway...beyond our understanding...we are a unit and not separate? Many, from what I have talked with...see their higher self as separate from other peoples higher selves. They dont see a higher self as a Spirit that we all share. Mabey you dont look at it that way?

See for me...there is a path of the higher self, this helps us work on our own mind/body/spirit complex. But I have experienced something beyond the higher self...and it solely concerns theeself with us being a unit.

To offer yourself to be used...is meaning that you will be of aid to the purpose of the unit. Such as, being willing to incarnate as the victim for someone in much need of a hard lesson. Or mabey incarnate as of use for another to soften their own heart on their path of self. Its not the Universe taking advantage of me in anyway...but being ready to be of use for another self of me to learn about their own deepest nature.

Does that make sense? Language may be limiting my point here.

Here is another example...when a self is in need of a very hard lesson, such that they are still very much stuck on releasing pride from their being and existence...another soul may offer itself to be of use and the Universe might find that useful place in the existence with such a being that is dealing with the issue of pride. For the ones doing wrong...there has to be someone for them to do wrong to. When we start having more people offering themselves for the purpose of unity...it might be that the role of the victim is not a happenstance at all...but an offering to help their other selves keep learning.

All my best
LV

[edit on 7-6-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Right and wrong do NOT exist, there is no such thing.

Everything I'm showing YOU is pure evil. I'm showing YOU what you are NOT, until you realise this fact, of who you are.

Its allready known who you are. You allready know it. But this is about WHY you are this way. This is not about decisions, this is about learning what choices you made and why.

I would do anything to understand why, and question everything. The more my heart breaks, the more love is unleashed. THIS IS MY GIFT.

We are around and protected by angels, who grow in strength as we unleash our love. Whats wrong, is that you don't realise nothing is.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

Hurting others is wrong...killing a life is wrong....but they offer lessons that are just as valid as giving life and loving others.

Only in that sense, that they both offer ways for us to learn....is there a balance between them.

For progression of us as a unit...we will have to stop hurting each other. We are only hurting our own self.

Edit to add to stay on topic of the OP...

The Law of One says that the negative path of self will have to be abandoned at some point...that a being cannot progress past a certain point without abandoning this negative path. But my above comment was going by what I personal find to be truth...and the later about the law of one is just stating what it states for the OP's question.

Just my take...
LV

[edit on 7-6-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Its time for you to come home, I really don't know the name of the one I'm talking to, or even where there is suddenly coming from, its somewhere within my heart, a recognition of someone who needs to hear words of love and comfort, and realize its been a long game, haul, school, through many walks and its time to realize that right is never wrong, and love is never hurt, there is no Game Master giving the negative a role to reveal love by showing its opposite, for people do that all on their in this school, and need no extra harshness, but more nudging, joys and inspiration.

Your Family is waiting, so return to them by Love and Taking Responsibility.

Love & Light!

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Indeed. It pains me that I must exist to unleash so much pain and suffering on others, as being here is causing others to cease, to scream in anguish, and crawl on the floor begging for me to leave, what they dont realise is that I'm going through the same pain as they rip from the fabric of my soul, I cry. Until its time for me to go home and the pain ends.

Indeed the energy is too low for me to exist here, and my energy is too high for many others to exist around me. But the ones who see the truth, that I am the same as them, have freedom.

This is my CHOICE, and no one but GOD controls me, unleashing me when the time is NOW.

Again it was my CHOICE that I allowed GOD to control me, and go through this pain for you.

I am home.

I escaped the game masters game and im here for you this time.

Look Through My Words, and you will see. Its You, its You. Its not me, Its YOU.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Hi LeoVirgo,

Hello ET_MAN, great crossing paths with you and thanks for your thoughts! I have some questions, if you dont mind....

Nice crossing paths with you by the way and it's always nice to have a discussion, after all that is what this thread is all about where there is no all.

Do you believe in a Holy Spirit that runs through all life of beings?

Yes, but each of us is not a fractal of that ONE-1 ALL spirit but that spirit is what connects all intelligent consciousness/beings/souls (call it what you will) together One-1 to another.

Do you believe there is something that connects us all beyond the higher selves?

The above spirit of LOVE, Peace and Goodness that you refer to as the Holy Spirit.

Do you believe in the idea that in someway...beyond our understanding...we are a unit and not separate?

An Eternal family Unit yes.
But we are not fragments/pieces/fractals of one being but connected one-1 to another in relationship/likeness/design eternal soul/material.

Many, from what I have talked with...see their higher self as separate from other peoples higher selves.

In English terminology it could be said that one-1's higher self is separate yet also connected as a sister is connected to a brother in relationship/likeness/design however remains a separate individual/person/being/soul (call it what you will.)

Another thing to add is that the 'Soul' has 'Infinite' Versions of it's higher self, so one-1 has Infinite higher selves however those infinite higher selves are not other 'Soul' infinite higher selves but their own Infinite higher self that is connected to all other 'Souls' in relationship/likeness/design being (Family) like a brother to a sister and so on.

More on that can be found on the following thread, 1st post page 7 and so on.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

They dont see a higher self as a Spirit that we all share. Mabey you dont look at it that way?

I believe the above covered that question but to make it more clear we have an infinite higher self so there are infinite versions of our higher self and infinite other 'Souls' with infinite versions of their higher selves and all 'Souls' are connected in relationship/likeness/design like a family as a mother, father, sister, brother, son, daughter, cousin and so on. As above so below reflecting the nature of our true Infinite One-1 (Family of Light) in the Beyond Space/Time.

See for me...there is a path of the higher self, this helps us work on our own mind/body/spirit complex.

Absolutely I am right with you on that.
Your higher self is your Infinite higher self and there are infinite versions of your higher self. I hope to make a video on this in due time with better visualizations of everything. By the way my knowledge comes from experiences where I've been taken off the planet even in the physical body. I've also been taken out of the body and was brought back to my body when I was technically dead in the hospital and they turned off the equipment to revive me. Not that I expect anyone-1 to believe me but of course that is where this knowledge/information is coming from where I had plenty of TIME where there is no TIME to ask questions and have had many things shown to me that I feel I understand very clearly if I could only put it down into writing better.

But I have experienced something beyond the higher self...and it solely concerns theeself with us being a unit.

I'm sure you made a connection with your infinite one-1 higher self.

To offer yourself to be used...is meaning that you will be of aid to the purpose of the unit. Such as, being willing to incarnate as the victim for someone in much need of a hard lesson.

A lot of the victim part is happening on Earth that's for sure and from my perspective on what I've been shown and told only (some) get to know what they are truly going to experience before incarnation and birth on the planet. (Some) are shown some things that they will experience but not everything that they will go through before entering the vehicle/body/vessel. A trigger/flick of De Ja Vu can be a reminder and it's most likely in those cases that one-1 viewed those specific moments/experiences in advance before entering the vehicle/body/vessel in the pre-mortal existence.

Does that make sense? Language may be limiting my point here.

Yes it made sense.

All my best
LV

Thanks for sharing that and I look forward to further discussing.

Best Wishes!

[edit on 7-6-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

No, I'm not well-balanced. Perhaps I know more than I can cope with. However, part of your quote :

Quote - "I have no idea what the Universe will use me as...it could be a life of suffering for someone else to learn empathy. It may be a life of abuse for someone else to learn from the abuse they gave me. " - end quote.

This is interesting. Though hard to believe, anyone of us could be here to take on the karma of someone else! This indicates that the person taking this on is part of a Group Soul. However, I'm reluctant to speculate on this because I really don't know.

As an aside, I'd like to mention that throughout my life, I've met VERY FEW people I've been able to communicate with. I have friends, relatives, etc., but feel I've been on a deserted island. Then comes ATS and other sites - and voilà!
I feel like I've 'come home'. And I'm convinced that the Law of Attraction, i.e. like attracts like - bodes well for leaving this mortal coil...
Which may be just around the corner!

mclinking

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Explanation: Power is the ONLY rule one NEEDS to follow! The use of said Power can be measured as to how efficiently it is applied and to what effect.

Personal Disclosure: If the universe is balanced as to good and evil THEN when you are being good you are actually FORCING someone, somewhere to be EVIL! :shk:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Need? Want? or Natural Progression?

First I think Free Will or degree of control is determined before entering this school room.

I think there is a great diversity between 100% Free Will and chosen control levels.

Personal Integrity - - is the one thing that seems to always determine value - no matter individual choice (percentage of free will or control).

So - it seems I've just completed a "level" (just like in computer games) and am starting a new one.

Right and Wrong? All I see is your own life path - - and personal integrity.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Hi DarkCyrus,

But the ones who see the truth, that I am the same as them, have freedom.

You are always Eternal Family to the (Family of Light) and they Infinitely Love you but they do not support or love actions that hurt and cause harm to others in the family.

Such actions are also not necessary on this planet believe it or not. People do have a choice and if people chose to have world peace there would be no war, bloodshed, murder and so on.

This is my CHOICE,

Exactly, and you do have a choice to not hurt others if that's what you're doing.

and no one but GOD controls me, unleashing me when the time is NOW.

What is God?

How does one-1 define God?

Again it was my CHOICE that I allowed GOD to control me, and go through this pain for you.

Nobody controls anyone-1 and as you stated earlier and I quote “This is my CHOICE,” you have a choice and you do not have to go through anything for anyone-1 but for your own infinite one-1 self. You are on your-1 own journey-1 trying to work your-1 way up to a higher level/state of existence. That can only happen through the path of LOVE, Goodness, Kindness and Peace.

LOVE & PEACE!
Best Wishes/Dreams!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
God is the only one in existance. He is alone.

How does someone who is alone understand himself?

How does he really without an outside perspective? How does he without knowing he is alone in the first place? If he didn't know he was alone, he would never discover who he is.

There is only One Person Living.

And I'm allready dead.

Its going to be all right.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mclinking

Hi Mclinking,

I thought I would follow up on the below comments.

My perspective of course:

This is interesting. Though hard to believe, anyone of us could be here to take on the karma of someone else!

It's hard to believe because that's not the way it is from my perspective.
We are not the murderers in the world and the only Mclinking that exists is you in the here and now on this planet along with your Infinite other versions of your 'Higher' self.

This indicates that the person taking this on is part of a Group Soul.

True and there is no group soul but an Infinite Version 'Soul' of one-1's self and Infinite other 'Souls' that have Infinite versions of their higher selves to the Infinity and Beyond. All intelligence consciousness/souls being connected one-1 to another in relationship/likeness/design as family or as the HUMAN family is on Earth one-1 to another being similar in likeness/design. As above so below!

Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

This thread clinches it for me. I now know beyond any doubt some people
have far to much time on their hands.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Hi DarkCyrus,

God is the only one in existance. He is alone.

There is no such thing as being alone when it comes to the Infinity and Beyond, it's an impossibility that limits Infinity to one-1 or an End.

There must always be something BEYOND that one-1.

Try that to Infinity & Beyond

How does someone who is alone understand himself?

I'm quite familiar with what the Law of One suggests but we are not pieces/fractals of one-1 being. We are FREE individuals to choose/act and decide for ourselves but we are all FAMILY coming from the Infinite/Eternal perspective.

How does he really without an outside perspective? How does he without knowing he is alone in the first place? If he didn't know he was alone, he would never discover who he is.

Everyone-1 - Infinite One-1 has always existed and will always exist - upon leaving the flesh everyone-1 will clearly remember and know who and what they truly are being that Infinite One-1 Super Star.

There is only One Person Living.

X's Infinity and BEYOND.

And I'm allready dead.

Death is life and Life is Death where there's no such thing as Death or Life coming from the Infinite/Eternal perspective.

LOVE & PEACE
Best Wishes!
Best Dreams!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hi Randyvs,

This thread clinches it for me. I now know beyond any doubt some people have far to much time on their hands.

I'm going all out right now on spreading as much information as I can that hopefully can help/reach people. Posting on 14+ forums, coming pdf files - google/youtube (community assistance/charities) and doing websites etc. Well it's about that time where there is no time where things are coming on Earth. I only hope to be in service to others in anyway that I can as the harvest draws near.

Knowing Good from Evil is one-1 of the most important things in life.

It determines one-1's path and one-1 needs to make the GOOD choices in order to make it to GOOD places.

Best Wishes!

Edit to add: Here's another recent thread I started for 'Awareness' that you might enjoy Randyvs - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

ETA: S&F for allowing me the opportunity

What is right and what is wrong?

Ha! I can't resist...

[edit on 6/7/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Hi UberL33t,

It's a great addition

"Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more."

What is LOVE?

Stop hurting others and do unto them NOT as you would want them to do unto you but how they would want you to do unto THEM.

Simply ask them how they want to be treated.

Be considerate, kind, giving, sharing, caring, loving and so on.

That is what LOVE is truly all about, selflessness and doing GOOD unto others.

Not hurting others and making others suffer.

LOVE & LIGHT!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join