It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fidel Castro claims US sank South Korean warship

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I love how people believe a dictator over democracies for the mere fact that they are more powerful than the dictator countries. It also makes me sad for humanity, let's all listen to the dictator...he'll take us to the promise land, people. If by promise land you mean servitude to him instead of freedom to post on a message board which in many instances is just a circle jerk of your weird world view that people like Castro, Ahmadinejad, etc, are "good guys."

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
Fidel Castro said it so it must be true

Fidel is about as credible as little Kim over there in North Korea. The South Koreans are long time friends and allies. The US would not sink one of their ships. It makes no sense at all.

Fidel is at least more credible than the US.

That being said Fidel is correct, it is not his words that make it correct but whole story, which is so obvious.

Just answer this question:
Who gained the most?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
If you don't want to believe Fidel how about the South Koreans?

Please note: the disgust and frustrations the south Koreans feel about the way the American type pro war propaganda is being jammed down their throats, they know where that BS leads to in the second article

Here is what a S Korean paper had to say:
"Locating the missing crew members is the first priority, but another significant task is finding out why this incident happened. So far, from a circumstantial point of view, it does not appear that it occurred due to a North Korean attack. This is a fortune amidst a great deal of misfortunate.

"If it occurred internally, the cause could be poor maintenance or a sudden accident, but if the explosion was external, unexploded ordinance, mines or undersea rocks could have been at play. Faults in the PCC itself could have added to these causes, leading to a massive explosion. Many citizens are doubtful as to the military¡¯s explanation that 50 percent of the 88 meter-long boat sunk in just 20 minutes. The government and military authorities have a responsibility to uncover the cause in a swift but thorough fashion."
www.hani.co.kr...

International news:
"Navy officials said the explosion, of unknown origin, came after the 1,500-ton ship fired at another ship from the area of North Korea."
www.upi.com...

here is what the south koreans have to say about why Americans don't have a clue about the truth but people like Fidel do:

"Immediately after the announcement last week of the Cheonan investigation findings, the Lee Myung-bak administration held an emergency meeting and announced that it would be cracking down on any and all acts of spreading falsehoods about the cause of the sinking.

Yesterday, the Korean National Police Agency (KNPA) announced that it was carrying out a focused investigation of Internet users spreading false information through Internet bulletin boards and blogs. KNPA stated that the targets for investigation would be malicious conspiracy theories, but if events unfold according to police investigation methods, all critical and analytical posts about the cause of the Cheonan¡¯s sinking or the government¡¯s response could become targets for the crackdown. It is abundantly clear that legitimate questions and differing opinions are being curtailed.

Gagging the South Korean public has already been taking place openly. The Ministry of National Defense and the military have pressed defamation charges against former Cheong Wa Dae (the presidential office in South Korea or Blue House) National Security Strategy Secretary Park Sun-won. Park said, ¡°The wake and communications records from the Cheonan that the South Korean government did not disclose are probably in the hands of the U.S.,¡± and joint civilian-military fact-finding team member Shin Sang-chul claimed that the Cheonan ran aground. "

www.hani.co.kr...

Hope my thread dealing with the same old false flag during drill pattern
that keeps occurring while we don't look at what the other hand is doing
doesn't conflict with this one
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
"Fidel Castro claims US sank South Korean warship"
I guess if anyone knew who did it it would be Castro right?
Sorry, just had to laugh at this one.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by aboxoftrix

I gues you didn't read what the south koreans are saying about the incident did you...
they agree with FIDEL too...but what would they know?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

There are loony tunes in every country, including South Korea. If the South Koreans believed what Castro says, then President Lee and his Government wouldn't still be pressing for UN sanctions don'tcha think? NM I think I know the answer to that already.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Castro likes to shoot his mouth off.. Lets face it.. he runs a country the size of a pea that is not in any position to do anything to anybody militarily, they are not any great world leader in anything save perhaps Cuban cigars.

I think Castro just likes to pull a Helen Thomas every now and them cus he's, old, he's bored and he likes the attention.

Seriously.. why haven't we taken them over already.. it's long past time. Heck, we could hire kids with slingshots to stand in the keys and do it

Of course Castro is going to say that.. he's been pissed ever since he was kicked out of American Major League Baseball (that's a fact) If he could provoke another country to attack us, he would get the laugh of his life.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by aboxoftrix

Didn't or couldn't read the post?
little Cuba has stood up to the the big bully for how many years now?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Should we not look at the potential of a thirdy party initiating the attack (i mean with North Korea on one side, and the US, China, S. Korean on the other)?

Someone might be able to gain by putting both sides in hot water.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

The statement is not entirely true.

US Zionist attached the S Korean Ship and tried to blame N Korea and incite war .

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The problem is that a statement like this would only come from someone like Castro or Chavez or Ahmadinejad

An Angela Merkel , a Silvio Berlusconi or a Putin would never say this , even if they know it to be true ( maybe Berlusconi would but only to show off...)

Even if many believe it to be true only be linking this event to others , there can not be enough evidence for anyone to prove this and sadly this , along with other bloody events in the world ,will go down in history according to the official results provided by the investigation of the americans , as i don't believe that the south koreans had a powerful word to say when investigating

And so , our grandchildren will maybe be taught lies at their history lessons , like maybe we have been learned lies about past events that occurred in the world, like ww1 or ww2

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Has anyone suggested why in the hell the N. Koreans would do this? ie. what's in it for them to gain by blowing up a S. Korean ship?

Personally I would think it would be suicidal for them to do such a thing, and they probably didn't do it. There might have been some third party, it might have been a false flag, or it may have been an accident.

I doubt this was an intentional thing by N. Korea. That really just doesn't make sense. So we have no option but to consider all the other scenarios; including the Russia/Castro one for now.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This is about as bad as when Israel was accused of sinking the South Korean ship.

And to think that the Obama administration would do anything to promote anything that makes Obama look bad?

He's doing a wonderful job of making himself look bad and don't need any outside help.

Besides, everyone in Obamas adminstration from the military on up is nothing but a bunch of wussies. Of course I'm talking about the brass when I mention the military not the enlisted men.

[edit on 7/6/10 by Intelearthling]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join