It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Memo Says Bush Not Restricted By Torture Bans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
**Memo Says Bush Not Restricted by Torture Bans**

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Bush, as commander-in-chief, is not restricted by U.S. and international laws barring torture, Bush administration lawyers stated in a March 2003 memorandum.

The 56-page memo to Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld cited the president's "complete authority over the conduct of war," overriding international treaties such as a global treaty banning torture, the Geneva Conventions and a U.S. federal law against torture."

With every passing day, President Bush resembles Hitler more and more. It will not be very long at all before America finds itself literally in a dictatorship (and before anyone gives me that crap about "Oh he can't do that its against the constitution!" When has that EVER stopped them before? I'm not too fond of Kerry either, but is THIS what you want leading your country?

I really should have made this a "Should we coup Bush?" debate, but..

Bush claims to be a God-fearing Christian. Is it immoral for him to do this?

[edit on 04-08-2004 by ladyspiritguide]

[edit on 04-08-2004 by ladyspiritguide]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
www.reuters.com...

I don't know why it wouldn't work in the post...

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Bush needs to be releived of his duties, the man has got to be border-line insane. He is just playing at being a good christain to get the votes from the religious sectors. I would think that anyone who beleives in the LORD and love GOD , would not allow that kind of mis- treatment of any human-being. Your right, we have Hitler Jr., in the White House and he's becoming more dangerous and unstable every day. Check out " G.W.Bush-self-appointed disciple or insane, on the board for more reading on Bush behavior.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Either way (Bush or Kerry) this country is SOL!!!

They're both bonesmen, the both hang out at BG.

They both are puppets for the illuminati jerks that are drooling over a one-world government.

Yes, Bush should go, Kerry should go, they all need to go AWAY!

< B

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Already covered here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please feel free to add your thoughts to one of the existing discussions.

Thread closed.

top topics

join