It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live! - Show #9 - Now available on the Rewind! Player

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I was replying to the post from Green - who quoted you mate - no bad

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
I was replying to the post from Green - who quoted you mate - no bad

Acknowledged and accepted.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
No problems

Hope you enjoy the show

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

No problems

Hope you enjoy the show

Show..more like an event .... since the majority are not aware

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Lag inspired double

[edit on 5/6/2010 by Chamberf=6]

link   
......and it's a triple. Ugh sorry

[edit on 5/6/2010 by Chamberf=6]

link   

I think "new" is flagged on the most recent post - doesnt matter whether its neg flagged or positive

Ah yeah and its joined-today spammers doing the posting.

BTW back on topic, I am looking forward to the show as always. This should be another great one.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I'm here again and looking forward to the show.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Studious]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Please keep to the topic of this thread: ATS Live!

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Please keep to the topic of this thread: ATS Live!

Thank you.

We are green - sorry was just answering a couple of questions - not a thread derail

*hangs head in shame

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Come get ready people. Squeeze in those cigarettes, finish your last minute chores, and get ready for the event, erm, show.

7 minutes and counting.........(cue 24 clock music)

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
To join the chat please go to chat and choose ATS live! from the rooms menu on the top right of your chat screen

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Silk

Silk, have you called in yet? I've got this little thingie that I like to hear certain members. I'd like to hear you tonight. You up for it?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Ouch - ats chat didn't like me in chat/ FB/ and surfing 3 other sites all once - kicked me off all of em

Still listening and the occasional dancing!

***BUMP***

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Israel has the right to defend itself, the oppressed Palestinians have the right to fight back against injustice and murder.

The west has the bloody right to stay the hell out of it.

The last should be an obligation.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
My God! Semper is wrong! I can't believe my ears!

And furthermore I am so sick and tired of the American's cherry picking of information regarding the Isreal vs Palestinian conflict.

These people and the American MSM only chose to present the information and propaganda that is favourable to them and their larger agenda at the moment, and present in such a way to the American public through heavily biased media to uneducated Joe six packs who buys the distorted facts and propaganda, hook lies and sinker!

The attack against a humanitarian aid flotilla on international open water is by international Law illegal and is condemned by the whole international community as such - as well!

Only delusional Americans and rabid defenders of the fascist Israeli extreme right wing regime would tell you otherwise and quote the San Remo agreement which is not applicable in this case.

For that to be applicable, Israel has to declear war on Gaza or admit to be occupiers of the Palestinian Gaza and its people.

Which they would never do openly to the rest of the world since that would then immediately make them guilty for breaching the 4th Geneva Coventions part 3 & article 32 & 33 and 50 regarding their inhumane treatment & collective punishment of the palestinian people in such occupied territories as occupiers.

In the Israeli/Palestinian conflict - See also: Israeli–Palestinian conflict -Gaza blockade

Israel's policy of allowing less than 25% of the required humanitarian aid and demolishing the homes of civilians has been criticized as collective punishment aimed at the Palestinian people.

en.wikipedia.org...

Part III. Status and Treatment of Protected Persons

Section I. Provisions common to the territories of the parties to the conflict and to occupied territories.

Article 32. A protected person/s shall not have anything done to them of such a character as to cause physical suffering or extermination ... the physical suffering or extermination of protected persons in their hands. This prohibition applies not only to murder, torture, corporal punishments, mutilation and medical or scientific experiments not necessitated by the medical treatment.

Collective punishments

Article 33. No protected person may be punished for an offense he or she has not personally committed. Collective penalties and likewise all measures of intimidation or of terrorism are prohibited.

Pillage is prohibited.

Reprisals against protected persons and their property are prohibited.

Under the 1949 Geneva Conventions collective punishments are a war crime. By collective punishment, the drafters of the Geneva Conventions had in mind the reprisal killings of World Wars I and World War II. In the First World War, Germans executed Belgian villagers in mass retribution for resistance activity. In World War II, Nazis carried out a form of collective punishment to suppress resistance.

Entire villages or towns or districts were held responsible for any resistance activity that took place there. The conventions, to counter this, reiterated the principle of individual responsibility.

The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) Commentary to the conventions states that parties to a conflict often would resort to "intimidatory measures to terrorize the population" in hopes of preventing hostile acts, but such practices "strike at guilty and innocent alike. They are opposed to all principles based on humanity and justice."

Additional Protocol II of 1977 explicitly forbids collective punishment.

Section III. Occupied territories

Articles 47-78 impose substantial obligations on occupying powers. As well as numerous provisions for the general welfare of the inhabitants of an occupied territory, an occupier may not forcibly deport protected persons, or deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into occupied territory (Art.49).

Article 50 - Care and education of children

Art. 50. The Occupying Power shall, with the cooperation of the national and local authorities, facilitate the proper working of all institutions devoted to the care and education of children.

The Occupying Power shall not hinder the application of any preferential measures in regard to food, medical care and protection against the effects of war which may have been adopted prior to the occupation in favour of children under fifteen years, expectant mothers, and mothers of children under seven years.

en.wikipedia.org...

And that my friend would make such a bad PR disaster for Isreal and its people, and would make the outrage from the rest of the world regarding this illegal boarding of the humanitarian aid flotilla and their murdering of 10 people - to look like a piss in Missisippi - in comparison!

Especially articles 33 & 50 would upset the world community since Israel are now denying the children certain rights AND SINCE THEY HAVE BEEN BANNING AND DENYING THEM BOOKS AND STUNDENT EDUCATIONAL MATERIAL to the palestinian children.

Books, student material and crayons and paper was also in the cargo of these humanitarian aid ships to Gaza - and the fascist regime are saying that these items are forbidden for the palstinians to have.

And their insane list of forbidden items just goes on and on and on! - it's just not only weapons and miltary materials as the propagandists and the pro Israel crowd wants you to believe:

And the main food they are sending in to the open air concentration camp are low nutritional in nature such as industrialised frozen factory food products & junk food.

Amira Hass / Israel bans books, music and clothes from entering Gaza

Merchants are forbidden from importing anything not listed as food, medicine, or detergent.

Israel allows only food, medicine and detergent into the Gaza Strip. Thousands of items, including vital products for everyday activity, are forbidden.

Altogether only 30 to 40 select commercial items are now allowed into the Gaza Strip, compared to 4,000 that had been approved before the closure Israel imposed on Gaza following the abduction of Gilad Shalit, according to merchants and human rights activists.

The few items merchants are allowed to trade in are divided into three categories: food, medicine and detergent. Everything else is forbidden - including building materials (which are necessary to rehabilitate Gaza's ruins and rebuild its infrastructure), electric appliances such as refrigerators and washing machines, spare machine and car parts, fabrics, threads, needles, light bulbs, candles, matches, books, musical instruments, crayons, clothing, shoes, mattresses, sheets, blankets, cutlery, crockery, cups, glasses and animals, canned goods, plastic sheeting, toys and books

www.haaretz.com...

I haven't read so much BS and misconceptions and ignorant & arrogant cherry picking about 'International Law' regarding this incident on this board from uneducated and uninformed people, since I took courses in International Law at the University a long time ago - when we were actually taught of similar simulated nightmare scenarios as examples for our studies of International Law.

The blockade is in violation of United Nations Security Council Resolution 1860 Period.

This is the Iraq war all over again - The invasion of Iraq needed a second resolution from The Security Council to be legit - but no such resolution were never made - therefore according to International Law - the Invasion of Iraq is still illegal in the eyes of the rest of the civilised world.

Then you can spin & veto it it all you like til your face turn blue if you want to be ignorant?

And most ignorant Americans complain about the UN and say screw them and International Law - we don't care about their International Law!

Fine then! can WE in that case by the same twisted logic and twisted insane arguments assume - that when the UN through resolution 181 and agreements made by International Law created Israel - The UN made something that is not binding to be honoured by the rest of the countries who made Israel a possible and voted for the creation of TWO states?

Can the rest of the world disregard the same International Law and the fight the same UN which created Israel in 1948 through UN Resolution 181 partitioned the territory of the British Mandate for Palestine into two equal states for Jews and Palestinian Arabs?

Because I have yet not seen the US & UN to implement this by force.

Would that make UN Resolution 181 a worhless little paper of a non-binding contract and make Israel illegal?

The United States are the biggest hypocrites on this planet and of all countries of UN when they are cherry picking things they like from International agreements and International Law - but disregard and are not hounoring those parts and contracts they have signed themselves together with the rest of the world community.

And they then wonder - why do the world hate us which such passion?

Trust me! contrary to popular belief, it's not because what your corrupted leaders are trying so hard to brainwash all of you with!

With all their deceptions of the American public & by vile lies, by saying to you:

They hate us because of our freedoms!

No! but many people don't like you because you're being dishonest, arrogant hypocrits who are not honouring your International contract agreements & International Law - and they don't like you for your history of selective cherry picking regarding crimes committed by your dictatorial puppets and dictatorships and various fascist regimes when you are defending them and their actions soley for Dollar profits and geopolitical influence, at the expense of other people's suffering.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Chevalerous]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join