It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live! - Show #9 - Now available on the Rewind! Player

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Join us on Saturday 5th June 7-10EST/4-7PST/Midnight-3am (Sunday 6th) UK /9am-12noon (Sunday 6th) Canberra for the usual car-crash mix of topics, YOUR CALLS, assorted weird noises, bad jokes and moments that make you think "what the.......?"

ATS..Live!
Click here to access the Rewind player.

This week we'll be looking at the hottest topic on the board in the past seven days - the events off the coast of Gaza. We want to look at this from all angles, and we'd appreciate your calls, so please, join us and give us your thoughts.

We won't just be discussing Israel though! We'll look at the other top topics on the board as well, including Mao Tse Tungs underground city, what probably hit Jupiter, the continuing Political madess in the USA and the tragic shootings this past week in the UK.

There will be Semper singing, more Mondo Bizarro, an ATS member interview (if you'd like to be interviewed please U2U Neformore, we'll pick someone at random) an update on the preparations for the BTS Fantasy World Cup (you still have time to enter!) and the best in podsafe, creative commons music.

We will also pay tribute, ATS style, to ATS Lead Admin, colleague, site member and friend Jon "William One Sac" Crawford who passed away earlier today.

Please, join us if you can.

Creative Commons Musical attribution for last nights show. (Artist/Title)

MMO - Pirahnas
ATS Member SDog - Cradle (Original)
The Rest - Copying
Silence is Sexy - This Ain't Hollywood
MMO - Textual Healing
Strobegirl - Daydreaming
Deathray - My Lunatic Friends
Heifervescent - Electric Towers
Pull My Daisy - Tagliamentio
Kellee Maize - Future

[edit on 6/6/10 by neformore]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Can't wait. Seems like this show is going to be highly informative, nevertheless spectacular. Counting down the microseconds...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
If you want to participate us on the show - get SKYPE and add ATS LIVE STUDIO to your contact list. If you want to be LIVE on the show and comment on a topic or bring up a topic - send a message during the show!

ATSLive is for ATS members - we encourage you to participate!

[edit on June 4th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
oops delete please

[edit on 4-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I hope lot's of folks call in...

I know there must several of you out there who would like to take us to task over an opinion, or wish to educate us about things we've missed in the past...

Besides, every caller we've had seems to have found the experience pleasant; why not give it a shot?

There's plenty to talk about... there's no doubt about that!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
If I have time I will definitely stop by and drop a couple of lines with you guys. Sounds like fun

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Will be listening................Love it, but, cannot stay awake for all of it

Makes my Saturday/Sunday night almost...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Sounds like it will be a great show.

The Israel/Palestine topic will be HOT!!

G.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Some music requests : "Sound Of Silence" by Depeche Mode or "Enjoy The Silence" by Simon and Garfunkel. "Mute". This way "they" will never know... I LOVE Depeche Mode

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Will be there for sure.

Love the show - and Ill second the vote for people getting involved - its really good fun!

ETA - apart from getting cut off last week (you know who your are LOL)

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Silk]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
oh and any more Depeche mode and Ill slit my wrists!!

jk

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
T-3.5 Hours and counting

I hope you will join us for the fun! Don't forget to log into chat and join the crew in the ATSLive chatroom, which will be available before the show goes LIVE!!!!

See you there

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Yes - might be a good idea to make sure everyone knows there is a separate chat room set up for the show.

Could avoid some embarrassment hehe !

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
bump to the thread

and im up to call this newbie out (hackles up on this one)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
A simple heads up, as many viewers and listeners are not physically located within the U.S. i would suggest or recommended, take your pick, that you allow ample time for those members or non members some heads up, to allow them to structure their real life and online time frame.

tristar.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

I think thats why this thread exists - gives me time to tell my wife - yet again Im going to be up late !

Oh im in the UK

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
A simple heads up, as many viewers and listeners are not physically located within the U.S. i would suggest or recommended, take your pick, that you allow ample time for those members or non members some heads up, to allow them to structure their real life and online time frame.

tristar.

What do you mean a heads up? This thread was started yesterday

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
reply to post by tristar

I think thats why this thread exists - gives me time to tell my wife - yet again Im going to be up late !

Oh im in the UK

Sure...no pressure simply enjoy an ordered structure.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by tristar

tristar.

What do you mean a heads up? This thread was started yesterday

heh he Green - perhaps we should take over the board header so people are absolutely sure that yet again (as every week) ATS live is on on a Saturday night?

Oh and sorry I didn't get time to say hello last week - you have a great voice for the show.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Silk

Okay you obviously lost me, since you have quoted my reply.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join