It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This crazy lucid dream...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hey ATS rarely start a thread here, only when I feel it's important. In any case I could use some of your dream interpretation expertise. This was one of those dreams that I knew I was participating in, I could feel the movement of my arms and legs ect. Let's begin..

I was me, only it wasn't me. My guess is a past incarnation of myself, from an earth a long time ago. I was in control of this being. I wore a black cloak, think lord of the rings style, I had this huge gaping hole in my chest cavity, where my heart once was. I remember the word heartless being used, I know this is a metaphor as I am a genuinely caring person. But here's where it got weird, I came face to face with my current self, the person that's typing to you now.

The first thing I said to myself (cloaked man speaking) was that "I am you, you are me. We are the heartless". It even felt like I was saying it.. after I said it the entire universe began to crumble apart, as if I created a paradox within my dreams! After I made this statement to myself, I woke up in an instant, completely drenched in sweat and my heart was racing, but I wasn't scared at all.. I was tired as if I had just completed an epic journey for the fate of some world. It was a sensational feeling.

Edit to add: The conversation with myself was not just that one sentence, it was.. long. an hour to 2 or so, but I couldn't hear myself talk to myself most of the time, until that statement. It was the only words I heard in my head, but I watched myself talk to myself.. it was odd.

So can any of you guys give me some interpretation?

[edit on 4-6-2010 by AboveGeneric]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveGeneric
Hey ATS rarely start a thread here, only when I feel it's important. In any case I could use some of your dream interpretation expertise. This was one of those dreams that I knew I was participating in, I could feel the movement of my arms and legs ect. Let's begin..

I was me, only it wasn't me. My guess is a past incarnation of myself, from an earth a long time ago. I was in control of this being. I wore a black cloak, think lord of the rings style, I had this huge gaping hole in my chest cavity, where my heart once was. I remember the word heartless being used, I know this is a metaphor as I am a genuinely caring person. But here's where it got weird, I came face to face with my current self, the person that's typing to you now.

The first thing I said to myself (cloaked man speaking) was that "I am you, you are me. We are the heartless". It even felt like I was saying it.. after I said it the entire universe began to crumble apart, as if I created a paradox within my dreams! After I made this statement to myself, I woke up in an instant, completely drenched in sweat and my heart was racing, but I wasn't scared at all.. I was tired as if I had just completed an epic journey for the fate of some world. It was a sensational feeling.

Edit to add: The conversation with myself was not just that one sentence, it was.. long. an hour to 2 or so, but I couldn't hear myself talk to myself most of the time, until that statement. It was the only words I heard in my head, but I watched myself talk to myself.. it was odd.

So can any of you guys give me some interpretation?

[edit on 4-6-2010 by AboveGeneric]
What I would get from this is, you had a contact with your higher self, which in refection told you that the two of you are one in the same.
It would seem that you are lieing to your self, and you believe your own lies.
Your higher self is trying to make you aware of this, because until you face your own personal inner demons and get rid of them, you will not be able to grow or rise to a higher level.
Your faith needs to be stronger, your world will not crumble, this is something you should think on ,meditate on.

" Someone who says "I believe" even if he spends a long time pretending, he will not prevail, but he will fail, as your heart is, (so) will your life."

You have some work to do, possible ego, once you truly see the light all things change

[edit on 4-6-2010 by googolplex]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hmm, interesting. I can definitely see where you're coming from with everything but the ego, I'm somewhat humble... but If I take it a little less exact, I think I know what you're talking about. Thank you friend, much appreciated.

join