It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

israeli parliament member on flotilla recieves death threats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

israeli parliament member on flotilla recieves death threats

www.sott.net

Haneen Zuabi, a Palestinian member of the Israeli Knesset, has been sworn at by parliamentary colleagues and received death threats since disembarking on Monday

During a heated parliamentary session yesterday Zuabi was sworn at and then shoved out of the chamber amid shouts of "Go to Gaza, traitor".

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.rumormillnews.com
buzzflash.net

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I am not really shocked at this treatment of one of their own members. Instead of a rationale discussion or debate, she is attacked and villified. How many israeli soldiers where injured and killed by the way? So far the count has been zero. It seems the people who are really at fault here are the people who died and the people who are trying to defend the dead.
Not one apology for the murder of any of the humanitarians or sense of regrett for not trying to be a little more cautious. Many have stated how America will board others in international waters, but dont remember to many cases of them boarding humanitarian declared vessels in international waters at night and with a death toll. Maybe some pirates, but never some humanitarians. The response to this travesty seems almost worse than the actual incident if it wasnt for the death toll and injured. I think maybe it is time for a new pr guy.
But basically I feel for this woman for trying to be reasonable and look for a way to help her own that isnt violent. Sorry she now has to fear for her life for just trying to feed and provide for her own. Where are the calmer heads? Can Israeli's feel compassion outside of their own borders or even towrds their own countrymen with ties outside their borders. Looking as though they are almost incapable.

www.sott.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

join