It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John "William One Sac" Crawford has passed away...

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Rest peacefully, and godspeed...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Its sad news when someone passes over, my thoughts are with his family.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
We all produce ripple effects big and small, on this planet.

John, your ripple effect has been reshaping this earth. Waking people up, and allowing them to open their minds and live free.

If it weren't for you, i would not be on the path i am today. One in which makes me happier than i can dream.

My sincere thanks John.

Live in Peace.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Thinking about you today John. You are missed and loved.

One day when it is my time, I want you there waiting for me

Miss you.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Best wishes to your family and friends. Rest in peace dear friend.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The outpouring of love and emotion at John's service was overwhelming. All were impressed with the John Crawford Memorial Fund set up by Springer, et al. Flowers filled the room thanks to ATS and its members. You have our gratitude. Everyone who spoke about John talked about his gentleness, intellect, kindness, and wit. I don't know if John's death will ever feel real. I am grateful that his suffering is done but heartbroken that John is gone from this realm.
John will be interred with his father on Friday.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SisterOneSac

*Hugs* John will forever live here on ATS, his words will live forever among us,

We see you guys like our family too
if ever you feel sad come here and be among us, we are aways here for you,

Thank you for sharing him with all of us,

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I'm so sorry that William is gone. I've been rooting for him ever since he was first diagnosed and it was announced here on ATS. I so enjoyed his Montauk videos and enjoyed his enthusiasm. I had even hoped to meet him someday because he had such an approachable personality.

Goodbye William...John. Rest in Peace.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I didn't know you but its clear you were well respected and loved by many on the ats boards. Rest in peace chap

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Its not an ending to the journey, but only a turning of the page.

Travel on, friend, to greater adventures and mysteries.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I often wonder when the best period of time to live would be. I think some people recently passing will miss the worst of times. Rest In Peace.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
My condolences to Mr. W.O.S' family, I've enjoyed a lot of posts by John. as many had said, its not an end of a journey here, but the start of a whole new one.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Its rare that one person can not only touch the lives of many, but also promote the questioning of the world around us, the free thought we are conditioned to forget and that life is a wonderful and fantastic thing.

You were a true hero in your own right John, and I am glad I stumbled onto subversiveelement all those years ago. You changed the way I view the world, not only in regards to conspiracies and secrets, but in outlook.
"Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but about how to dance in the rain."
Truly one of the greatest things that have ever been said. Your storm is over, but your dance goes on. Rest in peace John, and my thoughts are with your friends and family during this difficult time.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Damn!

This is sad news to me even though I didn't know him very well. Chatted with him a few times on ATS chat. I remember he was funny.

William One Sac, rest in peace and live on in our memories.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Ive only just seen the news on this and its such sad news that a true Legand of ATS has gone rest in peace Bud smile from the heavens

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
R.i.p dude,, Im pretty sure you are at peace now looking back at the days of wonder, Hope you find the truth u deserve in the afterlife

Bless x

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Rest in peace W.O.S.

Didn't have the privelage of exchange with you, but read some of your stuff. I'm sure in your next chapter you'll find all the answers you were looking for.

Condolences to family and friends.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Good-bye John, you will be missed.

My concern goes more to your family than you now.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I've only known you as W.O.S. and we've traveled a long journey on the ATS. I just received this sad news tonight and my heart hurts. But I know you will be watching over all of us. Someday, I will meet you on the other side. Would you put a good word in for me too? Rest in Peace and Thank-you so much for being a dear friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join