It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John "William One Sac" Crawford has passed away...

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
My most cencere condolances to his family.

WOS, I may not have known you as well as other members I had always followed your status and you were definitly a wonderful and brave person.

Now my bad day makes sense....

Enjoy your rest and show us a sign that you are alright sometime.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Valhall WOS is the best and the sweetest. I think he might be an angel.

Indeed he was. An angel trapped in a humanoid body, who now departed from the foul and unforgiving Earth, waiting for us at the pearly gates. May his name live on for millenniums to come.

On the bright side, at least he probably knows who killed Kennedy . . .

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The world just lost a damn fine human being.

Rest in peace John,we'll miss you.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
In a world of casual cruelty it is beautiful to see how a man can be honoured by his friends, I have no knowledge of this obviously warm human being as Iam relatively new, but it doesn't take a genius to see he was loved.
Loss is hard to bear , so chins up , to his friends.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Just want to add one more thing: If William One Sac died of cancer, maybe we can all - in his honor - perhaps look more deeply into his "They" gave me cancer thread. I'm not sure if this idea was suggested before, but I think it is a great idea.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Although I never really interacted with him, you can't have a registration date like mine and not know who W.O.S. was, and have a very deep respect. Especially considering the fight that he fought. Regardless of what some may think, this is not a fight John lost. The cancer that took him from us has died with his mortal body while John lives on in spirit, and in our hearts and minds.

This place will never quite be the same.

May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, May God hold you in the hollow of his hand

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
RIP
Willam One Sac

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
While I have never had the pleasure of speaking with William directly or in threads (that i'm aware of) I do remember when it was announced that he first developed cancer because I think I joined just shortly prior to it.

I have heard nothing but great things about the man and all he has contributed to the website and all those he spoke with.

He will be missed and his memory will live forever within the members of ATS.

King

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Such sad news.... a brave battle.
Condolences to family and friends.
Will light a candle for you.
RIP

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I tell ya'll what. Willian One Sac was one of the most awesome people on this site. I really am a bit sick to find out he has been taken from us. Whatever Great Conciousness is out there, I know has recieved him for his sharp brain/open arms approach to all he has seen and experienced.

R.I.P Buddy. I absolutely enjoyed debates/discussions we had.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
John - may peace be with you on your next journey. You will be missed by many.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Rest easy kind sir. May you be at ease, and the pain finally be gone.

You will be remembered.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
So sorry to hear about this. Cancer is a tragic thing and my heart goes out to all the friends and family. ATS is a very unique place, and a very unique community, what affects one affects us all and he will be missed.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

never had the pleasure but always tugs at my heart to hear someone buy the farm

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I am glad he is finally free. I lost my dad to a similar ravenous cancer, and while I still miss him dearly, I am glad he is free of pain.

I am happy that we "knew" him and that he was able to touch so many souls here. He will always be here in our hearts.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I have several people in my family that are battling the disease. My heart goes out to his family and imo they can find comfort that he has definitely gone to a better place. I truly do believe this plain of existence has to be hell because so many evils are allowed to occur. He is in a the good place now.

RIP One Sac

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Fly on into Gods open arms and rest in peace love.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
My deepest sympathies to all concerned. R.I.P

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I understand. In death, a member of ATS has a name. His name was "John Crawford".
RIP John Crawford.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
he is in a better place than this latrine of a world. Kudos to the man who invented this site!

RIP brotha!

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join