It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John "William One Sac" Crawford has passed away...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Damn :-(

My condolances to friends and family I wish you the best

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Rest in Peace William One Sac.

the fight may be over, but the journey has just begun.

condolences to John's family.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Just got home and heard the news and saddened by the loss of a true gentlemen
RIP John "W.O.S" Crawford
and my best wishes and condolences to his family

We shall all meet again
hillbilly

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
My condolences go out to John's family and friends...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I just found out that John's wake and funeral will be Sunday and Monday (respectively) the 6th (wake) and 7th (funeral) June.

Anyone who wishes to send flowers please call:
Centerview Florist
(516)681-6684

Specify that they are for John Crawford's wake/funeral.

mark...

Thank you very much for this...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I'm ordering from Proflowers right now. Thanks Springer.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Does anyone know if he ever tried any alternative cures for cancer that have been discussed on the boards? anyway R.I.P im sure you have all the answers now, and thank you for everything here.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
One never really knows what to say so like so many others I will just say; Rest In Peace. It is obviously our loss.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

rest in peace. didn't know the guy, but for sure he will be missed by his loved ones.. times like this, this little verse is often worth hearing -

"Death is nothing at all. I have only slipped away into the next room. I am I, and you are you. Whatever we were to each other that we still are. Call me by my old familiar name, speak to me in the easy way you always used. Put no difference in your tone, wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow. Laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes we enjoyed together. play, smile, think of me. pray for me. let my name be the household name it always was. let it be spoken without effort. Life means all that it ever meant. it is the same as it ever was. Why should I be out of your mind because I am out of your sight? I am but waiting for you, for an interval, somewhere very near, just around the corner. All is well, nothing is past, nothing is lost. One brief moment and all will be as it was before, only better, infinitely happier and forever. We will all be one together."

peace.. 23

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I am very saddened and my condolences go out to John's family and friends.

I am a fairly new poster here, but a longtime reader. I read with great interest John's ideas on Camp Hero and Montauk as I was planning to take a trip there.

In fact I was even thinking - hey - I need to go look this guy up! Yes I barge in like a bull in a china shop at times.

But I saw on the video and thoughts here - that he was quite ill (he didn't look it) so then I thought - well - you really ought not bother the man.

I never did make my trip to Long Island anyway

I still do want to. All of John's careful observations had me even more intrigued!

Some relatives are getting older and perhaps we should have our trips while we still can. Let us move in a positive direction for sake of this wonderful man!

I have read the whole thread here and I especially liked these of Skeptic Overlord's words:

Rarer still is a such a person who, while relentless in his path of discovery, remains a uniquely kind and gentle soul.

I do like these words. I can be a jerk at times myself and this reminds me that I should seek to emulate those more wise than I.

What a great thing to remember John by as well! And let us all try to remember his example and learn and go forward with that. Indeed, it will be a great legacy for him.

We meet people for a reason, as the old saying goes. Let us learn from this man and try our best to follow an excellent example.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I am an atheist in the sense that I don't follow any of the god myths currently presented as fact. However, I am humble enough to admit that death may not be the end, as i don't know and will not know until my time. Perhaps it is wishful thinking on my part, but I hope his energy is somewhere among us.

I am shedding a tear and drinking a beer for one sac right now.

[edit on 6/5/10 by IconoclasticTalamasca]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
John...

You are now free to explore anything you want without the burdens of this earthly realm may have placed on you.

Goodnite Sweet Prince, Goodnite!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SisterOneSac

I'm so glad you stopped by and can experience the love and respect that we all have for John. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This is truly a sad day for ATS and my condolences go out to both his family in life and his family here on ATS, for each of us were truly a member of WOS' family.

In the five years I spent on ATS he was always kind to me and forgiving of my sometimes lunacy. A gentler soul I have never met, nor a more dedicated one. At this very moment I've no doubt he's demanding the answers to all our questions and figuring out a way to make a post.

Rest in Peace my friend, you will be missed.

wupy

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Condolences to the friends and family.. He lives on in your hearts and memories..

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
RIP John Crawford.....

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
It`s hard when a void opens up in our hearts like this, and that freind isn`t there to fill it anymore. And while reading all these threads, you feel a tear running down your cheek. To Springer, Djarums, SO, Crakeur, to all the Mods. and the entire ATS community, those are wonderful words, to a beautiful soul.

Bless you dear John, for our hearts will always be with you. You will always be an inspiration for us all.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Have a nice long rest.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
RIP.

The first staff member I encountered when I joined ATS, and it was your kindness and willingness to help that inspired me to stay here.

The world is a poorer place today.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

My deepest sympathies for John Crawford's family, and William One Sac's ATS family. We'll forever miss your presence on these boards.

-Sourgrapes

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join