It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John "William One Sac" Crawford has passed away...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Rest in Peace, Mr. John Crawford aka William One Sac. You will be missed by all.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Although I didn't know Willian One Sac all thatmuch, I remember watching the video he did, walking around I believe it was Eastern L.I. New York, where the Montauk Project supposedly took place ( I could be totaly off on that, my memory is terrible), and he came upon some pretty interesting stuff trekking around the hills and surrounding areas.

He seemed like a nice guy, and genuinely believed in what he was doing.

Since he was instrumental in being one of the original founders of this site, I definitely will pay respects. I'm not a religious person. But I will say, have a pleasant and safe journey through and beyond this life to the next.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
So sorry to hear the bad news. Rest in peace William One Sac. You will live on in our hearts and minds forver

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Such a shame........

Bet he's stirring it up in the heavens!

RIP you will be missed

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
My thoughts go out to the friends and family. Rest in peace, William One Sac.

link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
Somewhere I can hear him laughing and with a wink saying...

"I knew it! I knew it all along"

Thank you for being there for us John, you will be missed.

So very very true!

John, you will be very missed here at ATS and we pray that God continues to bless you and your family during this time of loss.

Your large impact here and on the world shall continue to live on!

link   
I never knew John "William One Sac" Crawford personally but its clear to see that this man is an inspiration to us all...

Farewell my friend, you will be greatly missed....

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
My heart goes out to all his loved ones and friends. He is a legend on this site and will forever remain so. Much love and respect to him.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Sounds like a Fine and Brave man.

I would like to share this song for you. It's called 'the ocean' and I like to think if you close your eyes and inagine hard enough, this song can signify flying over the ocean at great speed, possibly in the afterlife.

RIP.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisterOneSac
Three days before John died, he opened his eyes and said, "I saw Dad and he really wants me to go with him." This was a great comfort to John, me, and the rest of our family. We know he's with our dad who he missed terribly.

If you've ever needed confirmation that there is a home waiting for all of us on the other side of this life, the above should more than confirm that to you, consider the source!

Few things in my life have moved me as much as reading that, and knowing in my heart that it is the truth... Thank you so much.

Peace and blessings to you and yours.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Sad loss, but there is a glimmer of hope in there.
He now has full disclosure, no more questions with unfullfilled answers.
R.I.P.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Rest in Peace WOS.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Sorry to here about the loss of a cherished member,
RIP John "William One Sac...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
William One Sac...

May your new begining hold you in true light.

RIP!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Wishing his family and friends peace...gone too young.
His efforts will live on here though and how many can say they "changed it up" in their lifetimes?
Hugs to those who knew him personally.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by irishchic]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I am saddened to hear of WOS's death, he was truly a great man and I think his spirit was integral to how ATS became the community that it is.

My condolences to his family and friends. To his sister Maureen - Thank you so much for replying on here and sharing those stories. To do that in your time of grief shows that the great spirit I admired in WOS is a family trait.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SisterOneSac

Best wishes and my condolances to you and the rest of the family. The memory I have of "WiliamOneSac", the name I remember him by, will always be that of lovingkindness and the unstoppable search for truth and light in this world of utter darkness and poorly hidden deception. For as long as I can remember visiting this forum, he has been around. Always on the quest for truth and our right to express our concerns and opinions. Teaching us good manners and spirit through his own humble example. It's a great loss for this community, and I just can't really understand that he's traveled accross the river into the unseen. He will always remain a true inspiration and obviously a very kind and caring person.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The Truth is now with you William.
May you rest in peace.
My sympathy and condolences to all of your family.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
So sad...
Rest in peace, W.O.S.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Thank you for everything William One Sac!

I know the wonders ahead of you are much more than any of us can ever imagine...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join