It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John "William One Sac" Crawford has passed away...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Your Legend and kindness will live on in all of us.

R.I.P John Crawford.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I myself did not know this man, but I feel an enormous amount of compassion for him, my condolences to his family and friends, I am sure that he is smiling down on all of us right now. Peace to all and he will be in my thoughts over the weekend.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
An amazing & brave man,

Take comfort in knowing his journey has only just begun and will live on.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
We'll miss you John Crawford.
It's a great thing that many of your thoughts are preserved here.
Thank you for sharing those thoughts, with us.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I hate to see that this terrible disease still wreaks havoc. I lost my father to a ten year battle with Lymphoma at the age of 51, twenty years ago. I hope it is a relief to WOS's family and friends that his struggle with the pain and suffering is finally over after fighting the good fight. What's most important is that he left us with his legacy here on ATS that we will no doubt continue to remember his contributions to this sight.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Many people, believe that death, is that final good bye, the last step we all take in the circle of life.
Though we will not see your words on this board anymore, nor your wisdom or your wit, I for one will never forget.
I know that now, your are taking steps into what many consider the unknown, you´ve gone through the doorway of the infinite, to continue on to a new journey, new knowledge and new friends.
In a way, your adventure, has just begun, for you are now free of any shackles which may have kept you here, free to expand, to explore, and discover that which one day we all will know.
The pain of this world is now behind you, ahead lies new discoveries, wonders, and perhaps the answer to so many questions......
Yes, you are gone, but you still remain, for by taking that step, you have become one with all that is, has been or will be.

Catch ya later................

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The period when WOS was active on the boards was before my time here.

But Springer, from reading many of your comments and posts, I know how much you admired him, and treasured his friendship.

I offer you and others my condolences.

His memory is well documented here, among these pages.

ATS is a fine tribute to his life and is a better place because he was here.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
John, your dedication to finding the answers to the conspiracies you investigated was and is still a true inspiration to many ATS members. The world has lost an exceptional human being. I'm torn between emotions as I'm deeply saddened that you are gone, and at the same time I'm relieved that you no longer suffer.

Rest in peace my friend, you have more than earned it.

Simon

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
My condolences to John's family, friends and members who knew him.

I myself never had the pleasure of meeting him, on ATS or elsewhere. However you can tell he was a great guy.

I wish I had, I'm happy you are no longer in pain my friend, fly to the stars, beat your chest with pride, for you are ATS, say hi to jkrog for me.

Wow, what a crappy year....

[edit on 4-6-2010 by kiwifoot]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This site rules and anoys! RIP

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
RIP

Thanks for founding this website which has enlightened many people here.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Dear John

As long as you’re in our heart and mind you are not missed, have fun... where ever you are my good man.

My condolences to his family members and friends..

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
John, I salute you for the most valuable work you have done here, for the spreading of higher knowledge most do not know. You are free now, so enjoy your period of rest and relaxation. In a way, I am a little jealous of you in that. Peace be with you, friend, Godspeed, which is often said in times like this.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Rest in Peace W.O.S
You will be sorely missed.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
R.I.P William O.S

Though your adventure is only truly beginning.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
All ATS lets give him a last Star & Flag and break a record in his honor.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
may you rest in peace now, i will pray for you and your loved ones

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
may you rest in peace now, i will pray for you and your loved ones

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Kua hinga te Totara i te wao nui a Tane
A Totara has fallen in the forest of Tane

A Totara is a huge tree that grows for hundreds of years. For one of them to fall is a great tragedy. This proverb is said when someone of importance passes away. The Totara is a native tree of New Zealand.

Na reira e te tuakana, e te Rangatira humarie.
Therefore my older brother, the humble/peaceful Chief
Kua tata mai koe i ou tipuna, i ou whanaunga kua wehe.
You are close now to your ancestors, to your family and friends who have passed
Ko tenei te wa mou e hikoikoi ki muri i te arai, kua rere atu ra ki nga whetu e piatata...rere tika rere pai e kare...tae atu ki tou moenga roa.
This is the time for you to journey beyond the veil, to fly beyond the shimmering stars...fly true, fly well my dear friend...until you reach your resting place
E ai ki nga korero: "Ma nga hupe ma nga roimata ka mihi. Ka tika."
As it is said: "By the mucus and the tears which fall you are acknowledged. It is only right"

Apiti hono, tatai hono, ratou te hunga wairua ki a ratou.
And so the lines are now joined, them the spiritual ones are now rejoined to the spiritual ones
Apiti hono, tatai hono, tatou nga kanohi ora, nga urupa o ratou ma kia a tatou.
And so the lines are now joined, us the living faces, the interment of them (who have passed) are now rejoined to us all (the living)

Mauriora tatou katoa.
Lifeforce/Wellness to us all

...fly on my friend...

-E

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
As John's sister, I can tell you how much you all meant to John. He loved this website and the people involved with it. John passed many hours in discussions with the members here.
John found that his friends from ATS were true friends. They stuck by him through every treatment protocol, hospitalization, surgery and finally hospice. He was so happy when Mark (and two other friends, please forgive me, their names escape me at the moment) drove out to Melville and visited him at the Hospice Inn. They spent a really nice afternoon together and left John with fond memories.
John went downhill when our dad passed away suddenly 6 weeks ago. Three days before John died, he opened his eyes and said, "I saw Dad and he really wants me to go with him." This was a great comfort to John, me, and the rest of our family. We know he's with our dad who he missed terribly.
There is a hole in my heart today that I know will never go away. I will think of John every day and remember the lessons that I learned from him. Among them: There can be great grace in suffering. John found a purpose to everything, even suffering, and learned from it.
I will check back here often as you all gave my brother such pleasure.
I thank you all from the bottom of my heart and wish you health and happiness,
Maureen

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join