It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mini-Profile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hey everyone,

Well yesterday was my first visit back to ATS since 2007 and there are a lot of new changed. So I have been playing around with these new things and have a question. If you look at the picture I currently have on my "mini-profile" over to the left, you can see it keeps going. How do I make it just one picture with the rest of the space one solid color?

I hope I made this clear enough to understand.

Thanks,
Joe

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FBI 33
Hey everyone,

Well yesterday was my first visit back to ATS since 2007 and there are a lot of new changed. So I have been playing around with these new things and have a question. If you look at the picture I currently have on my "mini-profile" over to the left, you can see it keeps going. How do I make it just one picture with the rest of the space one solid color?

I hope I made this clear enough to understand.

Thanks,
Joe

Go to your ACCOUNT SETTINGS put the avatar url (from ATS Media Portal) in the AVATAR URL space.

Then go to ATS STORE and chose Custom mini-profile background color and pick your color (it costs points right now)

Right now your image is being used as a background image instead of an avatar.

ATS is undergoing renovation (see link in my signature). Soon you will not have to use points for these options.

[edit on June 4th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Thank you very much! From now on, I will not let so much time go by so that I am privy to all the changes!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Okay now I may seem stupid but now that I got the photo on as the avatar, how do I delete my background??

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FBI 33
Okay now I may seem stupid but now that I got the photo on as the avatar, how do I delete my background??

Got to the ATS store, as I linked above and purchase a background color. You probably would want black so you would enter in the numbers: 00000

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Okay Thank you so very much! My annoying questions are finished!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Resolved

Closed.

top topics

join