It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli commando who shot six passengers in aid convoy in line for medal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Six of the nine passengers killed in an Israeli raid on an aid convoy bound for Gaza were shot by a single Israeli commando, who is being considered for a medal of valour for saving his injured comrades as passengers attacked them with clubs, knives and even guns they had taken from downed Navy Seals.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

wow, thats a slap in the face to the dead isnt it?? getting a medal for shooting civilians... wait a minute here.. who r the bad guys again?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

"saving his injured comrades as passengers attacked them with clubs, knives and even guns they had taken from downed Navy Seals."

That deserves a medal.

I don't care if they are soldiers or civilians. When you start beating, stabbing and shooting soldiers you just made yourself the enemy.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
even guns they had taken from downed Navy Seals.

What Navy SEALs? If there were Navy SEALs there, Obama has a lot of explaining to do.

This isn't ment as an attack on TheCoffinman. The quote is in the linked article.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by JIMC5499]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Miracle Man

look at it from the otherside... when you wake up to helicopters dropping armed soldiers on the deck, what would you do? let them stand on your face and bag your head and tie you up? i doubt it

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

look at it from the otherside... when you wake up to helicopters dropping armed soldiers on the deck, what would you do? let them stand on your face and bag your head and tie you up? i doubt it

No. If your ship is just taking aid to Gaza, you just stand there and don't provoke the soldiers. Let them search the ship and send it on it's way. I believe that intentions were to provoke the Israeli boarding party to create an incident. Some just went too far and paid for it. Give the guy a medal, he deserves it. If you want to blame somebody, blame the people on BOTH sides, who put their people into this situation.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
i keep hearing it said let them search the ship and send it on its way. where in anything of proof have you or anyone heard an israeli say they just wanted to search and then send it to gaza. no, they said they cannot get through, period. that they will take the cargo personally*wink*wink*
it never makes it there unless like the other day with the pr stunt, and it was refused. duh, of course it was refused, it probably still had the blood from the humanitarians on it.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by letscit

Calling the people on that ship "humanitarians" is a real stretch.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I for one would do the exact same thing as when a police force would come into my house for a search. Be quiet, ask some explanation, and hope for the best.
I wouldn't act like a retard and grab the nearest bar or knife to bash their heads in or stab a knife in their backs...

I would think (!!!!!) first and then after worth would try to get them.

Or no wait, I would actually do that if I wanted to stop my heart from beating.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
reply to post by letscit

Calling the people on that ship "humanitarians" is a real stretch.

If that is a stretch, than I don't know what giving the commando who killed 6 of the HUMANITARIAN aid workers a medal and acting like hes some kind of hero would be...

If you shoot at a boat, and then rope down onto it, what is going to happen? People are going to attack, shouldnt have fired shots in the first place.

"Lets throw rocks at a hornets nest and then go up to it and see if we get stung?"

"Ouch, I was stung"

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eyeris

I for one would do the exact same thing as when a police force would come into my house for a search. Be quiet, ask some explanation, and hope for the best.

What about police from the country next door?

Assuming you're in the USA .. mexican police knock on your door?

Different entirely.

This story makes me ill. If those soldiers were worth a damn they wouldn't have needed guns. I thought all soldiers were hand to hand combact trained?

But it was never about searching, they knew no weapons were on board.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
You gotta hand it to the Israelis, they are masters of verbal jiu jitsu. From the article:

-------------------------------------------------------------------
When I hit the deck, I was immediately attacked by people with bats, metal pipes and axes,” the sergeant recalled. “These were without a doubt terrorists. I could see the murderous rage in their eyes and that they were coming to kill us.”

His accusation that his assailants were mercenaries was based on the large amounts of cash found on a number of the detained and killed passengers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guns versus bats, pipes and axes, Fair fight, right? Ah but I had to shoot them, they were TERRORISTS. Why? " because I could see the murderous rage in their eyes".

Large amounts of cash? US police often use that to make suspected drug dealers look bad even though it was an aid convoy ( yes, money is aid. It can buy medicine and food)

Who ended up dead? Not the Israelis. Darn terrorists can't kill for @#$t ! What's the world coming to when terrorists can't even kill somebody?

Since when does Israel have Navy Seals? Seals is an acronym specific to American navy forces. Those weren't OUR boys over there I hope.

A medal? Sure, whatever you want. Perhaps one with an Iron Cross on it and oakleaf clusters to boot.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I am disgusted by the zionist propaganda, even visible in these forums, thanks to the Isreal internet propanganda program.
It's so depressing to see how the truth can be distorded. Seriously, killing 6 people as an act of defence. Hurting them, and even killing 1 or 2, I could have understood, but killing 6 ? WTF ? And he gets a medal ?

So next time , the other "soldiers" will know that what gets you a medal is to kill as many people as possible.

When "cowardise is heroism", the world of 1984 is not so far away.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by ickylevel]

[edit on 4-6-2010 by ickylevel]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The Nazis got medals for killing Jews too.

Just saying.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ickylevel

I'm with you ickylevel. I just joined ATS. Have browsed around a bit until tonite when I joined. After reading so many posts in defense of zionists, I'm pretty turned off to being amongst people who think like that. It's OBVIOUS that the Palestinians are WRONGLY being kept prisoner in their OWN home by those who do not belong there.

Use of force to defend myself, my fellow (yes) HUMANITARIANS and the supplies so many worked so hard at collecting? Yes. Those wanna be pigs (they are NOT cops in any stretch of the imagination in my book - tanks against rock throwers....ppfftt) are lucky that many, many of them didn't end up dead.

The zionists are the worlds worst terrorists. And, for the record (even though noone brought it up), zionists are not semites. They are from Kazaria. History lessons and more education would do so many Americans a world of good.

As for the poster that would let cops, here in the US, just enter his home, no questions asked....what? Are you kidding me? What happened to the bleeping Constitution?? How about a warrant for arrest and/or search?

I'll tell you one thing that's for sure....if a police state is ever visited on you, your butt will most definitely be going to a fema camp. Your loved ones too!

When cops (anyone) acts outside the law and endangers you or others, it's your RESPONSIBLITY to hold them accountable, to stop them, even if that means killing them if they won't back down.

What has this country come to? So many posters sounded like they'd fit right in in a police state - as the police!

Unreal.

Wake up. My FSM, WAKE UP. And for Pete's sake, learn what your INALIENABLE rights are, quick, before someone tries and takes them away from you. Of course, you may be one of would rather be slave than free (if a police state came upon us). I am not such a one! I'd rather die standing.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by AesSedai]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Disgusting.. should be tried for murder and crimes against humanity..

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Yeah except for the weapons that were used against them. I would call a knife or club a weapon.

top topics

join