It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peace in the Middle East? Dissolve Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
In recorded history, the Middle East has never known peace. If Israel wasn't there, I don't see that changing.

Stuck in the midst of all this conflict are millions of normal people being dragged along by the political and religious goals of their many leaders. It's such a mess, I hold no optimism that they'll get a break from it all.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The real solution would be to move the Palestinians to Jordan or Iran where they are more than welcome since they really did come from Jordan and Egypt in the first place. Oh that's right neither of those countries will take them.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

That's a very good point. There has not been peace in that region since time immemorial. Not to make to light of it, but perhaps the heat has fried everyones brains? It is proven that the heat does tend to make people more violent. I think there is definitely a correlation between temperatures and violence. I think this is born out by proven crime waves during the hottest parts of the year.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by Moonguy

Its time for them to start over and leave Palestine to the Palestinians, it is after all the Palestinians country!

No it's not. There was never a country called Palestine. Palestine is just a geographical name like "Appalachia" or "Rheinland".

The Palestinians were kicked out of Jordan decades ago. If they don't want to live in peace with Israel they could always (try) to go back.

[Interesting tidbit; did you know that "Palestinian", back before the creation of Israel, was what the Jews were called? "Palestinian" was a bad word of sorts to the Arabs!]

Yes it is Palestine was a country before Israel stole it, just look at any original maps

From 1517-1917 Turkey's Ottoman Empire controlled a vast Arab empire, a portion of which is today Lebanon, Syria, and Palestine. During World War I (1914-1918),

www.masada2000.org...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by azrael36

Originally posted by azrael36
reply to post by FearNoEvil

How would I dissolve Israel? That's the tough part lol. I certainly don't mean anything in a sinister way. Surely there are records of some sort of the folks that came to the area during the creation of Israel. Perhaps they or their descendants could be offered land in a south american country? I know there has to be an area of land equal to the size of israel somewhere in the world that is uninhabited.
I mean surely there are better places in the world for the state of israel other than the current location. I'm aware the bible says this is their "promised land" but its just not working out! How many years and lives must be wasted before this is made blatantly clear? If nothings done this will end in utter destruction for many people and countries.

Any thoughts on the conspiracy angle? Thoughts that perhaps this all a part of TPTB's plan?

Concerning TPTB...

I wish I could give you an answer that didn't involve bible prophesy but I don't find any other sources that can be considered more than mere speculation.

I know a lot of people think the bible is just a fairy tale and that's their choice. However, bible prophesy has been fulfilled over and over - history proves it.

There are periods of history that major prophesy fulfillment did not occur but I believe we are coming close to a period in time when we will see some major events come to pass.

Jack Van Impe discusses the Illuminati (NWO) and says it is not a conspiracy. The series below is from April, 2009 but some of the things he talks about are starting to happen today. He uses a lot of news articles to tie to his discussions.

Along with his prophesy interpretations, he does mention Jesus so if Jesus offends you then you may not want to watch. Peace

YouTube...
Van Impe - NWO part 1
Van Impe - NWO part 2
Van Impe - NWO part 3

Discussion on WWIII and Bilderberg - Jan. 2010...
Van Impe - WWIII part 1
Van Impe - WWIII part 2
Van Impe - WWIII part 3

His latest programs...
JVI Programs

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonguy

In 132 CE, the Romans renamed the region Syria Palestina.

Under Eastern Roman (Byzantine) rule, it was divided into three areas, 1st-3rd Palestina.

When the Arabs pushed the Byzantine out, it fell under the rule of Caliphates.

The region became known as Jund Filistin under the rule of the Ummayad and Abbasid Caliphates. It was still considered part of Syria.

The Crusaders named the area the Kingdom of Jerusalem in 1099.

In 1270, under Mamluk rule, the name Palestine returned, but again considered part of Syria.

Under Ottoman rule it was the same, considered part of Syria. In 1873 they divided the area into three units like the Byzantines had done before.

The British after World War I, created a new region separate from Syria they called Palestine. This artificial British region did not exist prior to the mandate.

There has never been an independent "Palestine". It has always been part of Syria until after WWI. The land itself under the names of Iudea and the Kingdom of Jerusalem were for a time independent, but their names were not Palestina.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by Moonguy

There has never been an independent "Palestine". It has always been part of Syria until after WWI. The land itself under the names of Idea and the Kingdom of Jerusalem were for a time independent, but their names were not Palestina.

There was never an independent "Palestine"? define independent?
What I see is that there was a Palestine way way before there was Israel, there where PEOPLE living there called the Palestinians! no one on earth including yourself would desire to be , harass, lied to, tortured, killed in there own land, country, city.

Now you want to come here and get small specific details to justify the atrocities that Israel is doing to the Palestinians in the Palestinians own lands since 132 CE? When the Romans renamed the region Syria Palestina?

You're post confirms my point, the Palestinians lived on a land called Palestina/Palestine way before the Jew arrived.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Moonguy]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

Thanx for the van impe links. I'm actually quite familiar with him. Though I hadn't seen these 2 sets of vids. While I did say to take god n the bible out of the equation that was mainly a deterent to the "well god gave israel to the jews" argument lol. I am certainly not offended by jesus or any other religious figures. I try to approach everythin with an open mind. Thanks for the input!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Some how I feel you are saying this even with the knowledge of what it
means to go against Isreal. So what up with that?

[edit on 4-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hey in case you've not noticed we're actually having a civilized discourse. So if you can not contribute in a non confrontational manner then please move along to one of the other myriad threads where ignorance, name calling and other low brow behavior is in progress, thanx!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Excuse me,

[edit on 4-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Sorry if I jumpred the gun there and mis-read your post. It seemed a bit confrontational. I jus don't want this thread to turn into the debacle the others have. So sorry if I misinterpreted the tone of ur post!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonguy

The area that Rome called Syria Palestina was full of different people, Greeks, Romans, Syrians, Armenians, Jews, Arabs, and so on.

This would mean they were all Palestinians. The Jews never left. The Arabs never left. The Syrians, Samaritans, and a few others have been there the whole time.

They are all Palestinians. Anyone who lived in Syria Palestina or Jund Filistin was "Palestinian". Didn't matter what they worshipped or who they were as a ethnic group.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The Israelis would be quite tough to move out of their current location. No doubt about it. I think the US along with NATO could convince them to up and move to another location though. I would hope that it wouldn't come to that, perhaps the pastures would look greener elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

We have far more important things to worry about than ethnically cleansing Israel.

We realistically cannot spare the resources for it and there would be nothing to gain from it.

If we go anywhere, anytime in the future other than Afghanistan/Pakistan, it will be the Horn of Africa and just maybe Sudan.
NATO foreign policy is driven by realpolitik not bizarre ideologies or theories.

[edit on 4/6/10 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
I'm usually on Palestine's side but Israel has every right to be there.

Why

Prime real estate they lost like the christians did hundreds of years ago and they base this on them being given the land by god.

Not being religious i don't know much but if they want to invoke religion then should we forget what they did to jesus or does that not count anymore.

It was not our land to give away in the 1940's and not contempt with that they continue to grab more land from the muslims.

America gave them the nukes so it's down to the americans to remove the nukes and that will only happen when american people have removed the zionists from goverment.

Goverments keep telling us is the representive of the people so is it not racist if goverment does not reflect the racial makeup of the population in general ?

Iserail has had all the time in the world to sort things out and is clearly not capable and now they have pushed it too far and if they attack the irish boat then they deserve all they get and that goes for the puppet masters where ever they maybe hiding.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

Hmm if the Israelis attack the Irish ship that would be a serious mess. Imagine the IRA vs Mossad! That'd be some crazy action there. What would America do if they did attack the Irish ships? Stand with Israel against the UK? That's not very likely IMO. At what point does America cut its ties with Israel? How do we reclaim the nukes? Or would we have to resort to an all out onslaught against them?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

The best way to resolve this crisis is for the world to get rid of all Muslim states. Radical Muslims are always causing problems for the rest of the world. Israel does not threaten the rest of the world; only Muslim extremists do that. Muslim extremists are Satan worshippers while Jews are not. Muslim extremists are evil; Jews are not. The problem is that moderate Muslims do not do enough to rid the world of their evil pedophillac brothers. Since they do not challenge the extremists they give tacit approval to their actions. Thus, no more Islamic extremists equals no more Middle East tensions.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by irontyrant]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

The U.K is shot out. It is too concerned with being politically correct with Muslims to be taken seriously. America would be better served by siding with Israel than the Caliphate of Raglandistan that is the modern U.K. Maybe, just maybe the new government in the U.K. can undo the madness that is extant there. I can only think of how George Michael keeps getting DUI'S in London; likes to do lurid,lewd things in public bathroom what an example of English wit

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Palestine has had way way more years of peace than war over the last 2000 years 400 hundred odd under Rome/Byzantium and 300 odd under the ottomans the rest under the caliphate. The 20th century was rough but before that wars were few and far between being mainly European attacks on the "Holy" Land and Muslim civil wars of succession.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join