It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peace in the Middle East? Dissolve Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Many of us here on ATS believe in "The Powers That Be" in one way, shape or form. Many of us will agree that there is an agenda being pushed for a "New World Order". Many of us feel that the "United Nations" is the public face for TPTB and for their NWO. Shortly after the creation of the UN it went about setting up a small state in the middle east, a supposed "homeland" for the displaced jews and gypsies after WWII. Now knowing the animosity that exists between muslims and jews why would they create a jewish state surrounded by arabs? The only logical conclusion is to sow strife and hatred. To keep the region destabilized for future exploitation of its natural resources. In the 60 some years since the creation of Israel the region has been in constant turmoil. Israel due to various reasons has come to resemble greatly the country from which many of these people originally came from, 1940's era Germany. I am not here to lay blame for this at any ONE nations feet. It is a debacle owned by many. Israel has become a rogue state. It is unconscionable to support a rogue state. The only way to have peace in the middle east is to dissolve Israel and return the land to the inhabitants that were there prior to the creation of Israel. Return it to the people that lived there when it was Transjordan. I am not anti-jewish, but with the exception of a small group of jewish people that land rightly belongs to the palestinians and arabs. In the 61 years since the creation of Israel there has been one day of peace. I think its time to admit that this was a failed experiment and for the jews that settled the area illegally after WWII to get out. I expect to be labeled many things due to this stance and it's ok. I do not hate any group of people more than another. I am not a racist or bigot in any way shape or form. I hate everybody equally!
What are your opinions on the matter?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
And what then should happen to the Israelis living there? Where will they go? How will they be moved? Israel will not go down without a substantial fight and there will be many losers.

Also, Israel will make sure to make the land uninhabitable for hundreds of years if they were ever forced to move.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by janon]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Really? Another whole thread with someone espousing their ideas of how to achieve peace in the middle east, neverminding that not one idea I've seen so far is feasible or gives any answers except "get rid of the Jews!" or " Israel is EVIL". How original.

I'll be so glad when the majority of ATS moves away from this crap. No one can agree or reasonably discuss this subject, or at least no one who participates in these threads.

Edit to add: to those who say "don't visit these threads if you don't like em!"......This is only my second, albeit last post. I admit I gave in to ire and posted!

[edit on 6/4/10 by jennybee35]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Peace in the Middle East, return to something between 48 and 67 borders, truth and reconciliation committee, cast iron security guarantees for Israel perhaps NATO membership, possible future EU and a huge massive reparations compensations and land purchases, funded by OPEC the EU and USA with a complete re build of both Israel and Palestine.

It would cost a shed load but would ultimately be cheaper than all the wars and a huge ball of negativity lifted off all our psyches.

It would revitalise the entire Mediterranean and Middle East and hopefully take the war factor out of oil prices.

Imho something like this is the best chance for Israel, they're too small and easily contaminated in a big war for a confrontation strategy to work.

Long live a peaceful and prosperous Israel, we've been shown the way by South Africa.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Well I'm glad that you posted! I don't mean to come off as anti-israel or anything like that. I don't blame israel for the creation of this mess. I do however blame them as well as their neighbors for acting like a bunch of spoiled children and all of them for refusing to act like civilized human beings for whatever reasons.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Getting MAD because someone disagress with your point of view.....

How ORIGONAL

Just beause you want it to stop does not give you the right to piss on someones thread.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I'm usually on Palestine's side but Israel has every right to be there. Do I agree with how they are carrying this out? Of course I do! I think their foreign policy is just utter garbage. They are taking it to the level of extremism which is why I can't support them. But if it is done peacefully than I am all for it.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by nthelight

I wasn't aware you were a mind-reader! Nowhere in my post did I give my point of view on Israel at all. I simply said I was tired of all the Israel threads. My personal view of what is going on over there is MY PERSONAL VIEW. I didn't put it out there for anyone to see. Next time pay attention to what someone actually puts in a post before replying.

Edit to add: It's "original". Yeah, I'm bein' an a-hole.

[edit on 6/4/10 by jennybee35]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by azrael36

Return it to the people that lived there when it was Transjordan.

You mean to the Jews and Palestinians? There have always been Jews and Arabs in the land. Israel's existence or non-existence isn't going to change the fact that in recent history it's been Jews and Arabs that have lived in that land.

Also, if I remember correctly, there were plans to carve out a Jewish homeland before the UN existed. The British just didn't do it before World War II broke out.

I think the best way for there to be peace would be first for the Palestinians to just simply become part of the Israeli society and to stop firing rockets into Israel. If they just integrate, things will become better for them. There are plenty of Arabs and non-Jews living peacefully in the non-contested areas in Israel today. (As an aside, hasn't anyone ever thought that it's pretty strange that, if Israel "stole" this land from from people, there are only two tiny spots being fought over?)

After that, the other nations in the Middle East just need to come to grips that there is a Jewish nation on the Mediterranean Sea. One can't say exactly how that could be accomplished but, it needs to happen for peace to reign in the Middle East. It's funny to me that these nations don't want Israel to exist. As if, as I pointed out before, the absence of a "State of Israel" would suddenly make all the Jews that have always been there disappear. I think they don't want Israel there so that they can better force people to be Muslim and live under Islamic Law; it's not about the land at all.

Maybe that's just me though.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

And how do you figure "they have a right to be there"? Let's take God and the Bible out of the equation. So you're saying that a bunch of refugees from war torn europe have more right to be there than the palestinians who have made their home their for a 1000 years?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Problem is it isnt just European Jewish refugees its also all the Jewish refugees ejected from Moslem countries after 1948 and those Jewish folks that were there since the romans were there , its not so simple as folks think.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

I do not dispute that there were jewish people there before the creation of Israel. There was however a very large influx of jewish refugess asfter the war. They have no right to the lands. Why should the palestinians have to assimilate into the jewish state? The palestinians were there much longer than the refugees from europe. Shouldn't the refugees had to have assimilated into the arb state? There has been 60 years of land grabbing by the jewish state, they have forced the palestinians into 2 small areas for their people to live in. I'm pretty sure that if this happened here in the united states and in an area which I lived, I would probably be attacking the same as some of the palestinian people are.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I agree Israel Should move out! it isn’t even a country, but an Occupation torturing the Palestinians just like the Nazi was an occupation torturing the Jews, its disgusting how they are doing to other the only thing they know, which is lying, torturing, stealing, killing, ect, it shows that they are stuck in there pain and haven’t evolve in the last 61 years.

Its time for them to start over and leave Palestine to the Palestinians, it is after all the Palestinians country!

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Moonguy]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

The palestinians were there much longer than the refugees from europe.

And the native Jews were there much, much longer than the Palestinians who arrived after being kicked out of Jordan.

Shouldn't the refugees had to have assimilated into the arb state?

There wasn't an "Arab state" to assimilate into. It was a British possession and then they created modern Israel out of it.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonguy

Its time for them to start over and leave Palestine to the Palestinians, it is after all the Palestinians country!

No it's not. There was never a country called Palestine. Palestine is just a geographical name like "Appalachia" or "Rheinland".

The Palestinians were kicked out of Jordan decades ago. If they don't want to live in peace with Israel they could always (try) to go back.

[Interesting tidbit; did you know that "Palestinian", back before the creation of Israel, was what the Jews were called? "Palestinian" was a bad word of sorts to the Arabs!]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Or on that note, why not return the land to the Palestinians and integrate the newly arrived Jews into the country that existed there before. No, doesn't sound like something they'd like?

Then your idea is equally infuriating.

edit: Opps sorry, territory that existed. After all it's not a country unless they plant a flag, right? That makes all the difference.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Kharron]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

“The only way to have peace in the middle east is to dissolve Israel and return the land to the inhabitants that were there prior to the creation of Israel.”

Dissolve Israel? Can you tell us HOW you want to “dissolve” Israel?

[edit on 4-6-2010 by FearNoEvil]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I would like to thank everyone for contributing. This is only my 3rd post. Thanks for not resorting to the childish antics found in the other israeli related threads. I know this is a touchy subject for many, thank you all for the adult like posts

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

How would I dissolve Israel? That's the tough part lol. I certainly don't mean anything in a sinister way. Surely there are records of some sort of the folks that came to the area during the creation of Israel. Perhaps they or their descendants could be offered land in a south american country? I know there has to be an area of land equal to the size of israel somewhere in the world that is uninhabited.
I mean surely there are better places in the world for the state of israel other than the current location. I'm aware the bible says this is their "promised land" but its just not working out! How many years and lives must be wasted before this is made blatantly clear? If nothings done this will end in utter destruction for many people and countries.

Any thoughts on the conspiracy angle? Thoughts that perhaps this all a part of TPTB's plan?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Want realistic peace in the Middle East?

Then go back to pre World War I borders, before the artificial Arab states created by France and the UK.

Meaning, give all of it back to Turkey and revive the Ottoman Empire. They ruled the region for hundreds of years. It wasn't any golden age, but the brutal Saddam like Sultans kept everyone in line and if you didn't like it, you lost your head.

Of course they went back and forth with the Persian Empire to see who could control Mesopotamia. So it really wasn't peaceful. Come to think of it, that region has never been peaceful. It has never been stable.

[edit on 4/6/10 by MikeboydUS]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join