It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can't we line our beaches in the Gulf with Hemp Hurds/Mulch to preserve our fragile beaches and

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet84

And why can't we line it with fat overfed wealthy oil tycoons...oh that's right because the PETA would come after us for beaching WHALES!!!!

No I am joking, actually your idea sounds good. At least at face value.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
the point of using hemp while a runaway well is blowing 26,000b+ daily? BP only has clean-up workers they hire because of dangers involved with the collection (lawsuit) you should never be collecting toxic oil without hazmat gear and approved 1/2 mask respirator.

America should also have a nationalized oil company as other countries and kick evil BP out of GOM. BP doesn't care about America only lease rights and profits. If America nationalized oil perhaps the illegal military adventurism could stop.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Guess this means I am going to have to start vacationing in the mountains! No more ocean beaches to go to because it will be a giant cancer bed.

Even though I shouldn't poke fun at the matter, I got a good chuckle about the post about lining the beaches with rich oil tycoons.

This whole issue is just down right disturbing. It makes me wonder what is the big picture to this whole disaster down the line for our future and the effects it will have on us ad our future generations if BP keeps calling the shots?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join