It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange helicoptor sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Has anyone here ever heard of the strange "black" helicoptor sightings over Napa Valley California? Just curious because I lived there as a young girl and my cousins and I would sit on the roof many nights and watch them hover over the mountains and even then as a "youngster" we wondered why? and what? they were doing there? Well a few years ago I came across a book that mentioned these unusual sightings and it nearly took my breathe away! To think we were there watching them night after night(weird)! So my question is this if you have heard anything about this and what it might mean please let me know...thank you in advance

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Sorry everyone I'm new here and didn't even introduce myself! I'm Magestica-because it was the first word that came to mind lol I have actually come to this site and read a few post here and there in the past and was and am still quite amazed at how intelligent some of you folks are and how I agree with alot of your feelings and thoughts about the world...and other world per say. So thank you in advance for welcoming me here and I hope we can share many astonishing thoughts with oneanother!

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
welcome girl

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I have a hunch the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment was what you where watching. AKA Night Stalkers.

They employ state-of-the-art equipment to provide extremely accurate heliborne lift and attack capabilities in a wide range of mission profiles, including force insertion and extraction, aerial security, armed attack, electronic warfare, and command and control support.

They do snatch and grab missions.Tney are part of black projects. Based out of Fort Bragg NC.

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Here is the organizational structure of the Army's special Operations Command
www.globalsecurity.org...

[Edited on 17-3-2003 by Freedomrik]

[Edited on 17-3-2003 by Freedomrik]

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   

top topics

join