It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Commando: 'We Had No Choice': (I beleive this guy more than anyone else)

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
New unedited full videos have surfaced which were smuggled out from Israel which blows out the whole Israeli pr campaign of terrorist in ship, not shooting on people before boarding etc etc.

Sorry JIDF team, better luck next time.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Crimson_King

I believe everyone should watch those videos, especially in light of your claim that they refute the contention that the IDF didn't fire on the activists before boarding.

I saw no evidence in them to support that contention. I saw an IDF boat, and an IDF helicopter, but neither exhibited any muzzle flashes as would be the case if they were firing on the blockade runners. Likewise, the fact that IDF boarded is not under dispute, so the boat and helicopter are hardly 'new' evidence of anything.

I also saw several injured blockade runners. Again, no one disputes that there were 9 killed and 20 or so wounded, and that those wounds were made by the IDF. No new 'evidence' there, either.

None of those videos indicate WHO started fighting. Considering their source, I have to wonder why that is. Seems to me if there were evidence to support the contention that IDF fought first, it would have been released there.

No, I'm not on "team JIDF", not even jewish, as a matter of fact. What I also am not is gullible enough to think there's any sort of new, 'game changing' evidence in those videos.

As you said yourself, "better luck next time".

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrispyB
I've watched the video and all I see is some guys that llok like mercs repelling from a chopper and illegally boarding a merchant ship in International waters. You can't see much in the video but I'm sure those israelis pulled thier guns and provoked a fighta nd got it, maybe more than they bargained for since they are crying about it so much. Are we to believe that it's every terrorists MO to be carrying thousands of dollars in cash every time he attacks someone or something. That's rather silly isn't it? Carrying big wads of cash in your pocket 24/7 no matter what you're doing. Do you know anyone stupid enough to do that? And by the way, last I heard about 80% of our news media is owned and run by rich jewish people. Oops, did I imply something?! Nah, just stating the facts, the slanted news implies very well on it's own.

This has to be one of the most uninformed, bandwagon, idiotic statements i have ever read on ATS. You fit the bill of someone talking about something they know absolutely nothing about.

"Mercs"? Do you even know what a "Merc" is? Those guys fast roping onto the ship were IDF - Israeli Defense Force aka Israels military.

"Illegally boarding" You must have heard this somewhere else because your grasp of the difference of whats illegal and what is immoral is lacking.

"Merchant ship" The Mavi Marmara wasnt a merchant ship. It was a terrorist vessel disguised as a humanitarian aid vessel. Merchant ship implies that the boat had commercial goods that would be exchanged for other goods or monies.

You said that we shouldnt assume that terrorists would be carrying thousands of dollars...this is where you are confused about mercenaries and terrorists... Terrorists kill people for their ideals - Mercenaries kill people for money and the IDF kills people to defend their country.

And lastly, you may want to stop listening to the people that youve been listening to...they arent helping you

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Crimson_King

Yeah...I saw some people on a boat shooting slingshots at an IDF blackhawk.

I saw some people getting brought below deck...some conscious, some not

I also heard the distinct sound of less lethal ammunition being discharged along with some real ammo.

Im not jewsish either

I DO have some common sense though...My common sense tells me that you dont mess with a world power especially when they are fast roping onto your ship...you sit down and mind your business. Same thing I do when i deal with US Customs at the Canadian border...Even though im an american i still act as polite as possible so i dont get held up...

These people were too stupid to be the ones sitting back in Turkey reaping the benefits of this very successful PR campaign against Israel

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by brainwrek

Like every other crime Israel commits, they portray themselves as the victim and offer no evidence to back up their claims.

Lets see some proof people on that boat were actually "mercenaries".

Like every other crime committed against Israel, their efforts to defend their people is judged as illegal aggression against civilians.

Welcome to Earth, visitor. Down here, robbers, pirates and murderers do not go around in uniforms labeling them thusly. Except when it is the IDF, it seems.

Go back to your planet and learn how earthlings conduct warfare. Then you can talk about things you might not know yet, but at least know of, on your next visit to earth.

[edit on 2010/6/11 by J.Smit]

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join