It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Commando: 'We Had No Choice': (I beleive this guy more than anyone else)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
Star and Flag for you.

Its sad how many people lack the ability to see this whole thing for what it is. A propaganda event staged by Anti-Israelis. These "aid workers" had multiple other options to get their aid to gaza, without breaking a blockade put in place to cut support to terrorists. I dont blame israel one bit. I find it funny the amount of people who bash israel on ATS by supporting these poor gaza people. The same terrorist supporting nation who would kidnap you and cut your throat for being western. Its sad people died, but that was the aim of the boat to start with, they wanted confrontation, they got it.

Cue the Israel haters whining....

No-one forces Israel to behave as it does. Your attempt to blame its victims for forcing Israel to injure and kill them is pathetic and disturbing.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by Miracle Man

same thing. If your going to change it at all, keep it accurate... don't use keywords to sell you story.

the article is hogwash now because the way they structured. anyone with a half a brain can see the propaganda stemming from that.

If that soldier is guilty of using the keywords MILITANT or TERRORIST I would have to question you regarding all the arab sourced press that cry MURDER! MASSACRE! EVIL! WAR CRIMES at anything the Israelis do.

Strangely these are the keywords I hear the most from people on this forum to describe Israel and its actions long before they establish any facts.

The fundementalist muslim/arab propaganda is so effective most of the opposition on here have no idea they are in so deep.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Skellon]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Nice piece of fiction writing there.. Maybe you guys can get hollywood to make it into a movie. ANY properly trained spec ops personell would be trained in unarmed combat techniques. Guess the idf definition of unarmed combat is the opponent is unarmed while they use firearms.. Once again FAIL on the spin department..

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by brainwrek

And if they hadn't boarded the vessel and the vessel was loaded with explosives and detonated in an Israeli port, what would you say then?

We can arugue hypotheticals all day long. Stick to the facts.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
Nice piece of fiction writing there.. Maybe you guys can get hollywood to make it into a movie. ANY properly trained spec ops personell would be trained in unarmed combat techniques. Guess the idf definition of unarmed combat is the opponent is unarmed while they use firearms.. Once again FAIL on the spin department..

Your post is incredibly ignorant and trollish.

Please do some research instead of making wild accusations on subjects that you obviously don't bother researching first.

What was that ATS motto again? DENY IGNORANCE?

I am not even going to mark you as a 'foe' as the description defines it as 'respected foe'.

I cannot respect someone who does not take the time to watch the videos and then makes such ignorant statements.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

And if they hadn't boarded the vessel and the vessel was loaded with explosives and detonated in an Israeli port, what would you say then?

They were going to Gaza. Did you already forget that vital piece of the story!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by Freenrgy2

OOps my bad, Corporate piracy. is that better?
If someone steps into my house i will do with them what i want then dispose of the leftovers, simple as that.
The aid boat was in international waters.
But enough of this i will not try to show someone the difference between right and wrong.
I am not talking about what a book may say, I am speaking of the voice in your head that screams "DON'T DO THIS IT'S WRONG.!"

Good, so when Hamas launches rockets against and carries out suicide attacks on the Israeli population (in their house), then I should expect you would believe that the Israeli's should do with them what they want and dispose of the leftovers.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I notice a lot of people here citing the San Remo Manual as support for the legality of Israel's actions. Please be advised that the San Remo Manual is not a legally binding document:

The Manual is not a binding document. In view of the extent of uncertainty in the law, the experts decided that it was premature to embark on diplomatic negotiations to draft a treaty on the subject. [1]

While it is widely considered to be a reasonable understanding, it cannot render Israel's actions legal or illegal.

[1] www.icrc.org...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hello

lets take a look at the source of this post.

en.wikipedia.org...
Newsmax Media is an American political news media organization founded by Christopher W. Ruddy. Christopher W. Ruddy started Newsmax.com on September 16, 1998, supported by a group of politically conservative investors, including the family of the late Central Intelligence Agency Director William J. Casey.

it smeels like an "Criminals In Action" PSYOP.

greetings from germany
teashades

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

In order for the aid to be delivered, it would have had to have been dropped off in Ashdod. The ships were not going to be allowed to go to gaza.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
so i think this i shifty. Israel saying that they had to open fire because they were being attacked by people with " weapons" of deadly force. Bats sling shots, and they had guns. and what did they expect them to do, stand there and let them take their ship? come on you have guns, and no way are they terrorists

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
That story is ridiculous.

Could have just said "We're deeply sorry about that. Tensions are pretty high around here. We screwed up" and left it at that, but now they're parading their blatant dishonesty in front of the entire world with things like this.

It's so transparent, and doing serious harm to their credibility, even among those who normally support Israel.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I am sticking to the facts. Israel commits yet another case of murder then portrays itself as the victim as usual.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

No Im just a man who can think for myself. Back in the 60s did my time in a little place called vietnam with s.o.g I know all too well what Im talking about...
No further comment as its wasted on individuals like yourself..

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

One of the reasons S. pulled out his gun right after landing on the ship was because one of the mercenaries was pointing a pistol, snatched from one of the commandos, at another commando’s head.

that the commandos were attacked by a well-trained group of mercenaries

Im gonna have to call BS on this. If there was a humanitarian pointing a gun at an israelis head, that israeli would of been dead. theres just no time for this other guy to counter act this.

Secondly, mercenaries are PAID soldiers. If these guys were so well trained, how come the casualties seem to be a little lopsided?

Forgive me if I believe this "account" of the incident is just a little biased. These armed commandos were at the least, pirates, boarding a soveriegn ship in international waters. this was people with guns vs people using improvised weapons. Nothing more!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
How do you fracture someone's skull with a pipe when that someone is armed and wearing a helmet? How did the guy know his buddies' head was fractured?

One swing, the helmet's off, second swing, there's the fracture?

I'd think someone would've shot the assailant before he'd have a chance at another swing...but...I wasn't there, and I dunno.

Just wunnerin' that's all...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
And also...mercenaries are armed to the teeth...ergo them being...um...mercenaries. Miniguns? AK's? Iunno...lots of things that go boom?

Knives and pipes? Poorly paid mercs I guess...

Something smells fishy and the odor is in stereo.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by guavas
And also...mercenaries are armed to the teeth...ergo them being...um...mercenaries. Miniguns? AK's? Iunno...lots of things that go boom?

Knives and pipes? Poorly paid mercs I guess...

Something smells fishy and the odor is in stereo.

Mercenary

A mercenary is a person who takes part in an armed conflict, who is not a national or a party to the conflict, and is "motivated to take part in the hostilities essentially by the desire for private gain and, in fact, is promised, by or on behalf of a party to the conflict, material compensation substantially in excess of that promised or paid to combatants of similar ranks and functions in the armed forces of that Party"

en.wikipedia.org...

Technically speaking, you could be an 'outsider' paid large sums of money to thow sticks at a country's stick throwing enemy....

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by brainwrek

I am sticking to the facts. Israel commits yet another case of murder then portray itself as the victim as usual.

*yaaaaaawn*

I am sticking to the facts. Muslims committing yet another case of murder then portray themselves as victims as usual.

[edit on 4/6/10 by Eyeris]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
You guys might want to check out the video footage again.

There is clear evidence that these 'peace activists' anchored the blackhawk hovering above the Mavi Marmara by its fast rope and then attempted to anchor a second fast rope and failed.

Anchoring a helicopter in a situation like this is an extremely dangerous counter-insertion tactic.

If they were successful, the numbers of dead would have been much higher.

More evidence that the 'angry mob' on top deck were military trained or took military advice.

Also more evidence that the 'angry mob' cared less about the innocent passengers onboard the Mavi Marmara as they actually endangered their lives in several coordinated actions.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join