It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Commando: 'We Had No Choice': (I beleive this guy more than anyone else)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by adamo21

The Isralies were behind 9/11 just like hitler(Zeonist Jew) was behind the false flag german attack. These people are literally destroying our country and your asking them for there opinion and listening to them???? WHAT THE [kiss]!!!

Good grief, how do you argue with that?

You don't. You just strap 'em down and administer thorazine.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
The people from Flotilla who attacked commandos deserved beatings but not death. Neverthless they died. I have no sentiment for both countries. But the people from flotilla should have allowed commandos to inspect. Its their fault in not allowing and attacking commandos. On the other hans commandos must have tried to reduce the casualty. 9 or 10 dead is a high number. It was foolish of the commandos and i think this whole incident was staged by Flotilla guys for publicity. Ofcourse the suicide bombers of Islam who give their life by blowing up themselves wouldnt be afraid to attack and face death at commando hands for international pressure for israeli government. Its both their fault. The commandos should have atleast carried cameras to show who's fault this whole thing is. Its both people's fault is my opinion.
Dont blame Israel just because they shot the people who were attacking them and dont blame the volunteers for attacking. Each has their fault. Israelis boarded the ship in international border and fell tot he plot by Flotilla guys and hamas, while volunteers and prohamas guys attacked the commandos with weapons.
So lets try to find how to make peace there instead blaming this and that. And also everything is fair in love and war. So both guys did what they had to do.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Pfft!

I promised myself I'd stay out of all Israeli threads but this one just takes the price.

Mercenaries?
Yeah, they have undergone several months worth of metal stick training in Waziristan, I'm sure.

Sorry, poor little IDF commandos, but this is what you get from years and years of provocations. Sooner or later, someone will slam a chair over your head and throw you overboard. If you can't see that coming you are either a little behind in the brain or just so full of yourself you need to have that sorta treatment.

I am just surprised that the commando squad leader did not halt the boarding. They must have seen things looked pretty hairy down there.
But on the other hand, both sides in this conflict gains alot with the use of "martyrs".

It was a stupid action to be taken during a stupid operation that was commanded by stupid officers under stupid politicians.

If the Israelis want to play hard (which they obviously do), it is gonna get hard on them.
The flipside also works; if they soften up, they will get less hostillities.
Too bad this equation doesn't work with the retarded brains of the Knesset.

Israel can be viewed upon like a child (not only because it is a very young nation, if one can call it that.)
But it is not an ordinary child.
No, this little brat has gotten way too much attention from its parents (mainly mother USA) who has kept telling it: "you, my little one are a special child! Yees, you are my special, cute little star... You are not like all the others, you are special..."
Thus, this little kid really think it's different and doesn't have to play by the
"ordinary rules" like everyone else.
These "ordinary rules" are better known as international law and if they break them they are a "rouge" state and needs to be dealt with as such.
A few suicidal commandos is a small price.

Problem is, Israel is not different!
It's all basic psychology. What will happen to kids who gets told they are "special" a bit too much is that they become lying, murderous psychopaths and what has recently happened proves the case!
If the government of Israel thinks that an international, humanitarian relief shipment of basic supplies is part of a "terrorist conspiracy" out to "get them", they are getting just as weird as the governments of North Korea, Turkmenistan or Iran.

It is a place on earth, like all other places on earth. It's inhabited by ordinary people, just like all other inhabited places. They have their setbacks and they have their benefits just like any other country.
That we, as humans, in the year 2010, still live in with the "national" mentality and not the "universal" or at least the "global" mentality is so freaking sad it makes me with for TEOTWAWKI every single day!

I'm so sick of this stupid crap.

My thoughts go out to the families that suffer.
No one should have to die.
It is all for nothing.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by adamo21

Dude...Hitler made flying discs, those are thee UFO's that everyone sees in the sky, that and our Pro Zionist(NAZI) Jewish government...

Hitler went from country to countyr, collecting all of the ancient artifacts of our past ancient technological advanced civilizations. He was a Zionist Jewish agent and acted like he liked the Aryons, ok, he did like the Aryons. He liked the aryon WOMEN WOMEN.

The only jews that were killed were by his dumb followers who actually believed what he was saying, but his real plan was to kill off the MALE aryons and take the FEMALE aryons for the Zionist Jews own benefit, its a sick and disgusting plan.

What have you been reading?

Start a new topic.

I have to wonder more what he's been drinking. Or perhaps someone's cat is simply walking on their keyboard...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelpusher

Originally posted by pikypiky
I feel the whole incident was yet another `Anti-Israel` propaganda. Israel itself is practically surrounded by Arabs; so technically the IDF had the right to make sure there were no weapons and only `aid` on board. But I didn't approve of either side doing violence each other. If the flotilla was truly peaceful it wouldn't have gotten into that mess, even on international waters.

You sound like the person saying she'd wouldn't have gotten raped if she hadn't worn that dress.

Ah, but putting on that same dress, hiking it up to her waist in a bar, and displaying her wares might make her seem not as innocent as presumed at first blush. That's precisely what stating your intention to run a blockade, then proceeding directly to do so, in spite of 5 separate warnings not to do so, and ignoring instructions to turn instead to the authorized port for inspection equates to in your scenario.

Just listen to yourself. What did the flotilla have to wage war with? Wheelchairs!?

It looked much like steel pipes cut from ships railings, knives, ball bats, axes, and gas masks as a defense. I don't know about you, but I'd prefer not to be assaulted with such in the performance of my duties. Matter of fact, it could cause the opposition to have a very bad day, and a really sad mother should I encounter such.

Being under attack they fought back with only sticks fearing for their lives as their crewmembers lay dying. Compare that to a military helicopter with armed personnel with stun grenades and machine guns. Your logic is entirely flawed.

Or perhaps your logic circuits need adjustment. They would not have been in such dire straights had they not announced to the world the intent to violate the blockade, then proceeded to demonstrate that intention. Even then, simple compliance would have saved their sorry butts. Probably wouldn't have come under attack at all, even after ignoring all the above, had they not been stupid enough to attack armed men. Taking time to cut the ship's railings up in advance (you don't really think that sort of thing happens on the spur of the moment, do you?) and thinking far enough ahead to bring gas masks, indicates they were spoiling for a fight with malice aforethought.

I only wonder if you have a shred of humanity left in your soul.

Huh. Imagine that.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Al Jazeera Reporter:

Israel Fired On Gaza-Bound Ship Before Boarding
Saturday, 05 June 2010 07:41

'According to Jamal ElShayyal's account of the raid, the Israeli military had fired on the Mavi Marmara before boarding the ship. "It was evident there was definitely fire from the air, because one of the people who was killed was clearly shot from above -- he was shot, the bullet targeted him at the top of his head," ElShayyal said. "There was also fire coming from the sea as well." This account differs from the one given by the Israeli military.'

Read this piece of news this morning. So what the hell happened then? Sounds to me Israel were definately the attackers. And not just defending themselves. Just look at their history of nasty deeds done against their own people not just the Palestinians!

You smell something? Sniff. Bullsh*t from Israel!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
Al Jazeera Reporter:

Israel Fired On Gaza-Bound Ship Before Boarding
Saturday, 05 June 2010 07:41

'According to Jamal ElShayyal's account of the raid, the Israeli military had fired on the Mavi Marmara before boarding the ship. "It was evident there was definitely fire from the air, because one of the people who was killed was clearly shot from above -- he was shot, the bullet targeted him at the top of his head," ElShayyal said. "There was also fire coming from the sea as well." This account differs from the one given by the Israeli military.'

Read this piece of news this morning. So what the hell happened then? Sounds to me Israel were definately the attackers. And not just defending themselves. Just look at their history of nasty deeds done against their own people not just the Palestinians!

You smell something? Sniff. Bullsh*t from Israel!

Unbelievable if this turns out to be true!

What are the Israelis going to say then to support their claims?

They threw wheel chairs at our Chopper first?

They gave us the provocative "Bird"?

We could see that some of the hand railings of mass destruction were missing, so we fired in self defense?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Bunch of murderous pirates. What a horrible thing to have to deal with. These scum are not human, they're animals.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

However, the article convieniently leaves out that plastic bullets and a sound bomb were used to try and disperse the crowd gathered on deck. No live ammunition was used until one of the IDF soilder's had his comrades sidearm pointed at his head when he descended the ropes. Only then, did the IDF soilder draw his sidearm.

Another sensationalist piece that leaves out crucial pieces of fact in order to solicit this type of emotional response from the anti-semitic crowd.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
It still amazes me that you people keep ignoring the sources and facts that the rational people post to support their positions and keep spewing your "anti-zionist" crap.

Heres the facts...

1. Israel had a naval blockade in place due to an armed conflict with Hamas.
2. The Mavi Marmara was loaded by an organization that has suspected ties to terror groups.
3. The organization that loaded the Mavi Marmara made public statements to their intent to break through the blockade.
4. The Mavi Marmara is not part of the turkish naval fleet.
5. Israel provided several warnings for the Mavi Marmara to leave or to enter port for inspection.
6. The Mavi Marmara ignored the warnings and entered restricted blockade space.
7. Israel responded by sending a small contingent of marines via a blackhawk helicopter.
8. The marines were attacked violently as they fastroped onto the deck of the ship.
9. The occupants of the Mavi Marmara were not just captain and crew.
10. The marines issued warnings to stop violent action.
11. The activists continued their assualt on the marines.
12. The marines fired utilizing handguns (of the glock variety i believe) killing 9 activists.

These "activists" remind me a little of the human shield people who went to iraq right after 9/11 and stood in front of iraqi govt buildings. They ended up getting massacred by iraqi police and military and the survivors came crawling back to coalition bases seeking refuge.

These activists on the Mavi Marmara knew exactly what they were doing. THEY RAN AN ESTABLISHED BLOCKADE!!!

Whether it was legal or not...No sane individual plans purposefully on running through a blockade set by a world power and expects to just get let through. Whats the purpose of a blockade if you just let people through it???

Like i said a bunch of pages ago...Israel has one of the most well trained militaries in the world...If they wanted to kill people on that boat, they would have just killed them and been done with it...and the death toll would be greater than 9.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Okay, since I already got started I'll keep on for a while longer...

Originally posted by BingeBob
Heres the facts...

1. Israel had a naval blockade in place due to an armed conflict with Hamas.

Are we to dissect the Israel/Palestine conflict first?
Are you sure you can handle that?

2. The Mavi Marmara was loaded by an organization that has suspected ties to terror groups.

Suspected to be by who?
The Israeli government?
According to them, this was "an armada of hate".
"Suspected ties" means nothing.

3. The organization that loaded the Mavi Marmara made public statements to their intent to break through the blockade.

Yes, because the treatment that the Palestinian people are suffering is illegal so the only way to help relieve them from their famine is to break this "blockade".
It's about being humane towards those who suffer and not be totally cold and strategic. The situation on the West Bank is sick.

4. The Mavi Marmara is not part of the turkish naval fleet.

This is true.

5. Israel provided several warnings for the Mavi Marmara to leave or to enter port for inspection.

The crew of all the ships in the convoy decided to stick it to them.
I applaud this bravery as should anyone with a human heart.

6. The Mavi Marmara ignored the warnings and entered restricted blockade space.

They did the only right thing.
Besides the Israeli government expanded their restricted maritime zone against international law.

7. Israel responded by sending a small contingent of marines via a blackhawk helicopter.

I believe there were some boats also.

8. The marines were attacked violently as they fastroped onto the deck of the ship.

Go figure.

9. The occupants of the Mavi Marmara were not just captain and crew.

Are we to believe that this vessel was operated by two people or what?

10. The marines issued warnings to stop violent action.

And they got zero response. Thus, they knew they were in for a rough time as they went through with that suicide mission.

11. The activists continued their assualt on the marines.

Yep. They were pretty angry and their ship was being attacked by armed men. The only problem I see with that is the risk (that became dreadful reality) of escalated violence.
The assault of the marines themselves was nothing more than fitting means to protect one's property.

12. The marines fired utilizing handguns (of the glock variety i believe) killing 9 activists.

Some of the victims showed signs of being shot with a three-shot burst (from a submachine gun) but this doesn't matter at all.

These "activists" remind me a little of the human shield people who went to iraq right after 9/11 and stood in front of iraqi govt buildings. They ended up getting massacred by iraqi police and military and the survivors came crawling back to coalition bases seeking refuge.

Mhm. And?

These activists on the Mavi Marmara knew exactly what they were doing. THEY RAN AN ESTABLISHED BLOCKADE!!!

The marines knew exactly what they were doing. THEY RAN AN ILLEGAL OPERATION.

Whether it was legal or not...No sane individual plans purposefully on running through a blockade set by a world power and expects to just get let through. Whats the purpose of a blockade if you just let people through it???

World power??? So this serves them the right?
Are you a man or a cold, calculating machine?
People are suffering and extreme humiliation and oppression is every day life for the people on the West Bank since the world is just letting it keep going on.
These activists didn't do it for Hamas or Hezbollah, they did it for the suffering men, women and children who are caught in the biggest concentration camp ever.
It's called COMPASSION.

Like i said a bunch of pages ago...Israel has one of the most well trained militaries in the world...If they wanted to kill people on that boat, they would have just killed them and been done with it...and the death toll would be greater than 9.

Reports came from the home coming activists that the IDF stole their phones, creditcards and money. Veeery proffesional move there "most well trained" military.
They are trained in HATE.
Do you think that is COOL, or what?

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Raud]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
It's always funny to me how people who kill, people who go into a situation armed to the teeth, people who stick their noses into business where they don't belong... act like victims.

"Poor machine-gun carrying soldiers feared for their lives!" as if they were children minding their own business when this big bad boat snuck its way underneath their helicopter.

To me it sounds like the effort to defend the actions of an armed robber breaking into your house and then shooting you for yelling at him to get out.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

1. No need to dissect the relations between the 2...The fact remains that Israel have an established naval blockade. Also worthy of note; Israel has a UN sanctioned port of call for supplies to be searched for contraband and relayed into Gaza.

2. Suspected by US Central Intelligence Agency.

The Turkish group that funded and ran the boat the Mavi Marmara, where the confrontation occurred is documented as having ties to terrorists, was named in federal court papers as playing a role in the failed millennium bomb plot –a plot to bomb the Los Angeles International airport — and is named in a C.I.A. report in 1996 as having links to terrorist groups.

3. How about sending aid through the UN sactioned port of call to relieve their "famine"?

4. This part of my post was to highlight the fact that Israel did not commit an act of war like others had said since this was not a ship from the Turkish Navy.

5. You call it bravery...I call it stupidity..."Sticking it to the man" is only cool until you are dying.

6. Ill say it again...How about stopping at the UN sanctioned port of call? And ive seen sources of information regarding the legality of boarding vessels that have broken an established blockade, yet ive seen nothing for sources indicating where blockades start and end.

7. The IDF didnt land the fastboats on the flotilla...

8. Attack IDF marines...you die...go figure...

9. You dont need a bunch of terrorists on a boat to deliver food...sorry, you pretty much need a captain and a small crew that runs the ship. Remember the Maersk Alabama...The pirates took the captain and there was what? 5 more crew on the ship? Notice that the commercial cargo ship, carrying a huge payload didnt need any terrorists on board...

10. So if a cop orders you to drop the knife youre waving at him and you dont he is supposed to let you stab him??? Foolish.

11. In the face of having a live weapon pointed at them and being ordered to stop they had to make a concious decision to continue their irrational behavior.

12. I have seen nothing indicating a 3 round burst was used. Go ahead- Tell me the guy shot in the head 3 times was a 3 round burst...Ill give you a special hat. All reports that ive seen say that the marines had sub guns loaded with rubber ammo for pain compliance and semi auto glocks for a secondary in case things got ugly.

The marines were following orders...They did what they were trained to do and showed great restraint in only killing 9 of them.

Your last 2 comments show me that youre a bleeding heart...You want to root for the underdog and you believe bad guys arent really bad - theyre misunderstood and with the right amount of food and school supplies they would stop severing heads and killing innocent men women and children.

So in closing, id like to give you
just for posting!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 30_seconds

It's always funny to me how people who kill, people who go into a situation armed to the teeth, people who stick their noses into business where they don't belong... act like victims.

"Poor machine-gun carrying soldiers feared for their lives!" as if they were children minding their own business when this big bad boat snuck its way underneath their helicopter.

To me it sounds like the effort to defend the actions of an armed robber breaking into your house and then shooting you for yelling at him to get out.

I can tell by the way you say machine gun that you dont know what a real machine gun is...

A submachine gun fires pistol caliber ammunition. And the IDF subguns were loaded with rubber ammo for pain compliance.

A real super duper machine gun fires rifle caliber ammo and has a large capacity

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BingeBob

Now I remember why I told myself to stay off these threads.

Debating with posters like you, with such horribly set back mentality, who keep using the word "terrorists" like it's the US presidential campaign of 2004 all over again and who apparently get a hard-on for soldiers who "obey orders" at all costs, is just so below me.

If I see Olmert I'll remind him to put you off the pay roll, you are doing a crappy job at "converting" us "terrorist supporters".

When you grow up and get to understand how the world really works, you will see what fool you have made out of yourself.

Damn right I have a bleeding heart!
Anyone who doesn't have one can join the SS anyday.
(P.S. They are now opening new enlistment offices in Jerusalem D.S.)

I'm outta here.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Typical...You spout off with emotion based in hearsay and wrong information and then when i give you the facts you call me heartless and throw out more nazi germany lingo...Not to mention the "this is so below me"

Campaign 2004...Come off it...Take responsibility and accept that youve been brainwashed by your leftist masters

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BingeBob

Please enlighten me as to why items such as A4 paper,note books,spices,and toys are verboten items for import into Gaza.
I get the "cement can be used for bunkers" thing but to tell you the truth the best tool for constructing a fire position or "bunker" is a shovel.
It's simple realy.You start with a shell scrape and just keep diging untill you can place over head protection.
why anyone would bother constructing a concrete bunker is beyond me as it would just become a TARGET for israeli air force.
So again please inform as to why the above items are routinely conficated from aid shipments into Gaza.
I realy would like to know...honest

[edit on 5-6-2010 by mack37]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mack37

Because the other 5 ships that day complied with the blockade, delivered their aid cargo and were on their way without incident.

The ship in question was loaded with terrorists looking for a fight.

I think gas masks and body armor are military items...Just saying that they had more on the ship than just pipes, hammers and knives

And those items arent essential to survival...The blockade isnt to make you feel comfortable...its the other way around

[edit on 5-6-2010 by BingeBob]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Yes, I second that request.

Also, could someone please post some smoking gun picks of the Weapons that have been confiscated from attempted smuggling into Gaza...... and I don't mean Handrails, Sticks, Hammers or Nail Polish removers.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

This was an allegation from a single French magistrate, not a fact. In fact all of the ties beyond the diplomatic ones are allegations and most of the allegations come from Israel.

Allegation != Terrorist.

There are allegations that Israeli snipers target Palestinian children and laugh at it. Shall we bring unsupported allegations into the dialog, then? There are plenty to go around.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by JohnnyElohim]

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join