It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Commando: 'We Had No Choice': (I beleive this guy more than anyone else)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamo21
I dont understand how a guy like "Freenrgy2" who supports Freemasons can come on here and talk.....I mean, dude, do you even know what your supporting??? Your supporting EVERYTHING people on this site are against. Your pretty much saying "Im for the New World Order!!" What is wrong with you?

Who the heck are you and what gives you even the slightest notion that I support freemansonry? My username?

You need help.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr. toddly
Also, it is already an established fact that the flotilla participants only took action against the IDF after two of their colleagues had been shot and killed before the IDF boarded the vessel, and while it was flying a white flag, indicating surrender.

This information is incorrect. Nobody was shot and killed from the helicopters before the IDF started descending. They fired plastic bullets and used a sound bomb to try and disperse the crowd on deck.

Source

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

If you expect me to believe the accused without any evidence then OK.

If Israel had nothing to hide (hence the kill list) it would have allowed International investigators to investigate the crimes committed by the accused, hence Israel.

Ohhhh GOD, how naive can you be, how can Israel be wrong when Israel is investigating its own crimes.

Go spread your propaganda along side FOX news, they will open up a forum for you to post your crap.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by adamo21

Israel has flying saucers and is flying from star to star?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

Originally posted by adamo21
I dont understand how a guy like "Freenrgy2" who supports Freemasons can come on here and talk.....I mean, dude, do you even know what your supporting??? Your supporting EVERYTHING people on this site are against. Your pretty much saying "Im for the New World Order!!" What is wrong with you?

Who the heck are you and what gives you even the slightest notion that I support freemansonry? My username?

You need help.

Ok, my bad. I apologize. I mis-interpreted your icon for a pyramid and your name for freemasonry....ive been up for a long time researching..my bad...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by adamo21

Israel has flying saucers and is flying from star to star?

aah, yes. Its depressing, i know. Maybe i will start a new thread on it a little later, i dont want to hijack this thread.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

It's merely a mistranslation. He heard they had something called Jefferson Starship in Israel.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
i think this video might explain some of the problems in the middle east....

this is what they must use to train idf forces....

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mack37
reply to post by Libertygal

No that is not what i said.
Are you saying it is "okey dokey" for israel to behave the way it is because the life of one israeli is worth 1000 Palestinian lives? i'm sure you don't realy belive that.

I believe that Israel has the right to use equal or greater force. If Hamas can't get out of the way, then Darwin Awards to them all. Just because Israel has better weapons it itself has not been a deterrence.

The term Reasonable Force comes to mind.
Perhaps you are familiar with the old saying "to use a sledge hammer to crack a wallnut"

Again, equal or greater force. They have the right to fight back after endless ceasefires have been broken, and Hamas continued to lob countless missiles at Israel. Operation Cast Lead was meant to get their attention. And it did. Israel sending kinder, gentler messages in the past didn't work. Seems the message worked this time, at least for the time being.

Good lord not another one.You seem to have Hamas confused with Hezbollah, perhaps they all look the same to you.
please show links to show "Iran is sending SCUDS to Hamas"

If this is realy your understanding of the situation then i pitty you.
Get your self informed before you make comments on a situation that many of us find to be of utmost importance.

Cheers
MACK

The only difference is one is Sunni and the other is Shiite. If you believe that Hamas and Hezbollah do not trade arms, or obtain their arms from the same suppliers, I have a bridge to sell you. Their goals are identical, to destroy Israel.

www.haaretz.com...
Netanyahu: Iran's shipment of arms to Hezbollah - a war crime

Military Intelligence Director Amos Yadlin said that the arms ship serves as evidence of what he termed the activity of the Iranian octopus. "This isn't just about weapons, but also about money used to fund terror and weapons and the training of Hamas and Hezbollah operatives in Iran," he said.

www.jpost.com...
In Japan, FM says Pyongyang plotting to run arms to Hamas, Hizbullah.

Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman accused North Korea on Wednesday of plotting to run arms to Hamas and Hizbullah, and said Pyongyang was part of a new “axis of evil” along with Syria and Iran.

Speaking to reporters during a visit to Tokyo, Lieberman said, “This axis of evil that includes North Korea, Syria and Iran, it’s the biggest threat to the entire world – not to Israel, but to the entire world.”

He added that “we saw this kind of cooperation only two or maybe three months ago with the North Korean plane in Bangkok, with huge numbers of different weapons, with the intention to smuggle these weapons to Hamas and Hizbullah.”

On December 12, Thai authorities, acting on a tip from a foreign source, seized a cargo plane in Bangkok full of more than 40 tons of weaponry, including missiles and rocket-propelled grenades. The Thai Air Force said the plane had arrived from Pyongyang.

According to flight documents seized aboard the aircraft, the cargo was headed for Teheran, where officials denied they were trying to import weapons from North Korea. Iran is a prime supporter of Hamas and Hizbullah and has supplied both groups with weapons and training in the past.

www.jihadwatch.org...

Iran: We have a right to send weapons to Hamas and Hizballah
After all, it's one big happy jihad, right?

Clash of Civilizations Update: "Iranian Leader Khamenei's Representative in Syria, Mojtaba Hosseini: Iran Has the Right to Send Weapons to Hizbullah and Hamas," from MEMRITV, April 20 (thanks to all who sent this in):

Following are excerpts from an interview with Mojtaba Hosseini, the representative of Iranian Leader Ali Khamenei in Syria, which aired on Al-Dunya TV on April 20, 2009.

www.google.com...

TOKYO — Israel's foreign minister claimed Wednesday that North Korean weapons aboard a plane seized in Bangkok in December were bound for Middle Eastern militant groups Hamas and Hezbollah.

Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said during a visit to Japan that North Korea, Syria and Iran are cooperating as a new "axis of evil" and pose the biggest threat to world security because they are building and spreading weapons of mass destruction.

"We saw this kind of cooperation only two or maybe three months ago with the North Korean plane in Bangkok with huge numbers of different weapons with the intention to smuggle these weapons to Hamas and Hezbollah," Lieberman told reporters in Tokyo.

Acting on a tip from the United States, Thai authorities on Dec. 12 seized an Ilyushin Il-76 cargo plane from the North Korean capital of Pyongyang when it landed in Bangkok. It was carrying 35 tons of weapons — a violation of U.N. sanctions against North Korea.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Its not a rap and never will be. we are all brothers and sisters on this planet it does not matter about religion etc, as soon as u all get this this bullstuff stops. Israel is totally out of line but, and i mean but they are our brothers. instead of chastising how bout educating?? Chuck the facts out n let these zionist bastards chew on the tissue

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Israel is committing crimes against Palestinians and breaking International law in day to day bases hence the continuous settlement expansions, the continuous occupation, the continuous blockade, the war crimes, the wall, the restriction of movement, the destructions of Palestinian homes (one activist was killed by a bulldozer), the piracy in International waters, the spying and killings by MOSAD in sovereign countries...

I can keep going, but all we need is a VETO to forget that and remember HAMAS is firing home made fire works towards Israel.

Maybe, just maybe, if you sit down and have think for 5 minutes, and think that maybe, just maybe, the rockets are being fired as self defense by the Palestinians, that maybe, just maybe, the Palestinians have the right of self defense as much as Israel, that maybe, just maybe, all these crimes which being committed by the Israel is the reason behind these rockets.

(But ofcurse you have to be irrational, or anti-Semite, or Nazi, or Terrorist, or leftist to believe such wild accusations against the almighty Israel.)

Go spread your propaganda in FOX news forums, ATS denies ignorance, and you are a tool for ignorance.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon
Are you speaking of the cement that, along with construction materials have been used in the past to build tunnels to smuggle arms into Gaza?

Again it's collective punishment.

They bulldozed, bombed and (after being caught in a lie) dropped white phosphorus on the population and because they fear tunnels no one can rebuild?

Imagine that.

Israel's policy was summed up by Dov Weisglass, an adviser to Ehud Olmert, the Israeli Prime Minister, earlier this year.

'The idea is to put the Palestinians on a diet, but not to make them die of hunger'
Salon.com

Indeed.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I quite agree.. the Israelis first boarded with PAINTBALL GUNS .. hardly lethal, I played with them as a child.. hurt like hell, but no where near lethal.

You can see them being beaten with bars, wooden clubs, knives, several had their weapons stolen, you can see one soldier bodily thrown from the boats deck ..

I mean when you look at the facts -- a flotilla of ships tries to break the blockade, and is prepared to fight the soldiers on board as they land with bars and bats and what ever they could grab. Why? .. I believe they wanted an international incident.. radicals trying to rock the boat (pun intended) .. I doubt they expected 9 people to die, but I am sure they knew it was a possibility people were going to be hurt.

If they were truly peaceful, they wouldn't have attacked soldiers boarding their boat. If they were truly innocent, they wouldn't have tried to break a blockade, they would have loaded their goods at the Israeli port like all the other aid agencies do.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
What I find most interesting on all these threads about this issue, is you have all the Israel hating, Israel bashing, judgemental fools, but then when substantiated evidence is brought forward to question the very story fed to us by the media, NOW peoples tunes start to change. Some whom believe Israel is still at fault, continue the arguement of one sided propaganda. Just the other day, I suggested on this thread, lets wait and see what other evidence is brought to our attn., but everyone wanted to point the fingers at Israel.
It would appear that now people want to question if these "mercs" are legit? What do you want? You want the dog tags from the guy to prove otherwise? The fact of the matter is that there are those whom believe Israel is at fault, others whom do not...but the FACT is that NONE of us were there personally, therefore all we have to go on is here say, and here say wont even stand in a court of law! Video? Please.... how many times have we seen video tampered with, hell, how many ppl on ATS suggested the BP oil spill video was tampered with and was a looped recording? See where Im going with this?
Without conclusive evidence to support right or wrong, or whom's at fault, its kinda of a catch 22. People will argue the fault of Isreal, some will argue the other..but in the end, no one side is gonna convince the other, so why sit here and point the fingers, when none of you actually know?!

Talk about a bunch of tools!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Isis_Is_I

Applicable to Armed Conflicts at Sea, 12 June 1994 from the International Committee of the Red Cross while not a treaty is considered by the ICRC as the customary law. Source which states:
SECTION V : NEUTRAL MERCHANT VESSELS AND CIVIL AIRCRAFT

Neutral merchant vessels

67. Merchant vessels flying the flag of neutral States may not be attacked unless they:

(a) are believed on reasonable grounds to be carrying contraband or breaching a blockade, and after prior warning they intentionally and clearly refuse to stop, or intentionally and clearly resist visit, search or capture;
(b) engage in belligerent acts on behalf of the enemy;
(c) act as auxiliaries to the enemy s armed forces;
(d) are incorporated into or assist the enemy s intelligence system;
(e) sail under convoy of enemy warships or military aircraft; or
(f) otherwise make an effective contribution to the enemy s military action, e.g., by carrying military materials, and it is not feasible for the attacking forces to first place passengers and crew in a place of safety. Unless circumstances do not permit, they are to be given a warning, so that they can re-route, off-load, or take other precautions.

This being said, Israel is in a state of war with Hamas and has found weapons stashed in previous humanitarian aid shipments to Gaza, hence the blockade to stop such weapons smuggling. This particular "aid" ship was given the opportunity to reroute to an alternate port for offloading of said humanitarian goods and they refused.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

They attacked in self defence, remembering that they were attacked in....

[color=#74BBFB]INTERNATIONAL WATERS

I'll say that again for those who missed it the first time....

INTERNATIONAL WATERS

[edit on 5/6/2010 by Kryties]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BingeBob

Hey dip s@#t? Remember the blockade of Cuba? Did we allow Russian vessels through with ICBM's missiles? Nope, so yes, Israel does have the right to engage, we did though we shot ship to sea flares across the bow, but we did engage! So who's the pot calling the kettle black now?

Such trolls on this thread!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
Cue the Israel haters whining....

Looks like you started the Palastinian haters whining first.

Really, you're siding with armed gunmen who killed unarmed people? You really are disturbed.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by thepixelpusher]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurefireII
reply to post by Isis_Is_I

Applicable to Armed Conflicts at Sea, 12 June 1994 from the International Committee of the Red Cross while not a treaty is considered by the ICRC as the customary law. Source which states:
SECTION V : NEUTRAL MERCHANT VESSELS AND CIVIL AIRCRAFT

Neutral merchant vessels

67. Merchant vessels flying the flag of neutral States may not be attacked unless they:

(a) are believed on reasonable grounds to be carrying contraband or breaching a blockade, and after prior warning they intentionally and clearly refuse to stop, or intentionally and clearly resist visit, search or capture;
(b) engage in belligerent acts on behalf of the enemy;
(c) act as auxiliaries to the enemy s armed forces;
(d) are incorporated into or assist the enemy s intelligence system;
(e) sail under convoy of enemy warships or military aircraft; or
(f) otherwise make an effective contribution to the enemy s military action, e.g., by carrying military materials, and it is not feasible for the attacking forces to first place passengers and crew in a place of safety. Unless circumstances do not permit, they are to be given a warning, so that they can re-route, off-load, or take other precautions.

This being said, Israel is in a state of war with Hamas and has found weapons stashed in previous humanitarian aid shipments to Gaza, hence the blockade to stop such weapons smuggling. This particular "aid" ship was given the opportunity to reroute to an alternate port for offloading of said humanitarian goods and they refused.

You should really do yer research on that "Manual" dude....First off....It's not even LEGALLY BINDING....

The Manual is not a binding document. In view of the extent of uncertainty in the law, the experts decided that it was premature to embark on diplomatic negotiations to draft a treaty on the subject. The work therefore concentrated on finding areas of agreement as to the present content of customary law, which were far more numerous than initially appeared possible. As a second step the experts discussed controversial issues with a view to reaching an agreed compromise on innovative proposals by way of progressive development. However, although the Manual was to contain provisions of this latter type, most of them were always meant to be an expression of what the participants believed to be present law. Thus in many respects the San Remo Manual was intentionally designed to be a modern equivalent of the Oxford Manual of 1913. The experts believed that the drafting of such a document would help clarify the law, thus removing the impression that there was such a degree of disagreement as to render its uniform development in customary law or eventual codification impossible.[5] The experts particularly noted, when embarking on this project, that the result would be very helpful for dissemination purposes and would encourage the drafting of more national manuals.

SOURCE

AND....even if you DO wanna use that "non-law" as a defense for Israel's actions....IT ACTUALLY INCRIMINATES THEM dude....Check it out....

Finally, specific mention must be made of the fact that the Manual lays down that starvation blockades are unlawful and requires the blockading power to allow relief shipments if a secondary effect of the blockade is that civilians are short of food or other essential supplies. This is a definite departure from traditional law and reflects the new rules prohibiting the starvation of the civilian population and stipulating the provision of relief supplies which were introduced in Protocol I in 1977 and are now generally seen as having become an established part of international customary law.

Because a "secondary effect" of the blockade is the starvation of over 60% of the people that live there....Israel MUST allow relief shipments....

Regardless of the fact though....That manual doesn't even apply to Israel since it HAS NOT declared itself to be the occupying force in Gaza........Not to mention the fact that the Manual IS NOT LEGALLY BINDING.

[edit on 6/5/10 by ElijahWan]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

this article you report on originates from jerusalem. that makes it immediately suspect as the israeli govt. has a long history of lying, subversion, rape, torture, genocide and anything inhumane. they are useless bloodthirsty psychopaths. their degree of selfishness is unparalelled. they will kill their own people to advance their cause.

the 2 australian fairfax journalists on the pirated ship have arrived home and report that they were attacked from above AND from the sea. no mention of this in the fabricated jerusalem account. the commando's left nothing to chance.
the reporters were held hostage long enough for the israeli propaganda to hopefully (for them) to be believed.

but the world is finally waking up to their evil disgusting godless antics. its all coming to a close soon, so choose your side and morality carefully, as heaven approaches.

the world will and is changing, if you look around with clear eyes you will see this, and a certain level of spiritual maturity is required to go with it.
all others will repeat their history
and perhaps suffer from the same bloodshed you appear to approve of.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join