It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Commando: 'We Had No Choice': (I beleive this guy more than anyone else)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
You people need to stop listening to this Israeli propaganda [poppycock].

The israelies are [silly] evil [armpit] people and they infiltrate countries and destroy them from the inside.

The Isralies were behind 9/11 just like hitler(Zeonist Jew) was behind the false flag german attack. These people are literally destroying our country and your asking them for there opinion and listening to them???? WHAT THE [kiss]!!!

HITLER CREATED ISRAEL!!

Mod edit: Removed excessive profanity

[edit on 6/4/2010 by junglejake]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

Israelis shot to kill. The American-Turkish 19 years old guy is shot by 4 wounds in the forehead.

How would the Israeli soldiers possibly manage this if they were "shooting at a crowd frantically to save their lives".

Lucky shots?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

Cement can be used to build tunnels. It can also be used to rebuild the houses destroyed by the IDF.

And the pencils sent to the schoolchildren can be used to poke IDF soldiers.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

So, let me get this right. You are basically saying, without so many words, that was Hamas does is okey dokey because not too many Israeli's have died? Is my gleaning this from your post correct?

No that is not what i said.
Are you saying it is "okey dokey" for israel to behave the way it is because the life of one israeli is worth 1000 Palestinian lives? i'm sure you don't realy belive that.

And because Israel has better weaponry, this is bad, why?

The term Reasonable Force comes to mind.
Perhaps you are familiar with the old saying "to use a sledge hammer to crack a wallnut"

And this is why Iran is sending SCUDS to Hamas, to get better range and better death tolls. And this is ok, why?

Good lord not another one.You seem to have Hamas confused with Hezbollah, perhaps they all look the same to you.
please show links to show "Iran is sending SCUDS to Hamas"

If this is realy your understanding of the situation then i pitty you.
Get your self informed before you make comments on a situation that many of us find to be of utmost importance.

Cheers
MACK

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamo21
The isralies are invading Palestine a land that was NEVER theirs and they are RAPING their women!! Israel is #ing NAZI GERMANY. Hitler created Israel!!!

Really? It was NEVER theirs? Not once in all of history?

And the creation is Israel in 1948 was a farce?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamo21
The isralies are invading Palestine a land that was NEVER theirs and they are RAPING their women!! Israel is #ing NAZI GERMANY. Hitler created Israel!!!

The israelies were kicked out of Rome for being CRIMINALS and LIARS and THIEF'S and they moved to canon and KILLED and RAPED the Palestinians!!!

The Zionist Jews have been kicked out of mostly EVERY country because they are EVIl and all they do is start wars!!!

Holy cow,

this is getting ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by adamo21

The Isralies were behind 9/11 just like hitler(Zeonist Jew) was behind the false flag german attack. These people are literally destroying our country and your asking them for there opinion and listening to them???? WHAT THE [kiss]!!!

Good grief, how do you argue with that?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandwiches
reply to post by Gliese581

Israelis shot to kill. The American-Turkish 19 years old guy is shot by 4 wounds in the forehead.

How would the Israeli soldiers possibly manage this if they were "shooting at a crowd frantically to save their lives".

Lucky shots?

HMMM I WONDER....

Maybe because they HATE americans??? And Hitler CREATED Israel???

People, please do some research, Im not sure if we have a chance anymore. I mean, they already have Flying discs in the sky going form star to star, and you people are still trying to figure out who the enemy is....man this is depressing, knowing the truth and seeing you guys just sit here and ponder at whats going on is seriously depressing. Im trying my best to wake you guys up, i really am.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
ANYBODY who is going to refer to the flotilla activists as "MERCENARIES" loses all credibility, and therefore this soldier's story is not to be believed. Anyone who just murdered "six" people is likely going to be capable of making up an excuse to put the blame elsewhere.

A mercenary is a person paid to fight as a soldier, often characterized as not being committed to the fight, only to the paycheck. To suggest that the flotilla participants were primarily concerned only with their own financial gain and not the cause of the Gazans is BEYOND RIDICULOUS.

Also, it is already an established fact that the flotilla participants only took action against the IDF after two of their colleagues had been shot and killed before the IDF boarded the vessel, and while it was flying a white flag, indicating surrender.

Anyone who is going to justify the Israeli response would then have to justify comparable militarist responses to civil disobedience throughout history, such as the Soweto massacre of protesting South African black schoolchildren, the Tienanmen Square massacre of protesters in China, the Kent State massacre of students in Ohio, and so on.

Basically, to say that Israel's actions were justified is to raise the bar of deadly response to peaceful resistance and protest. So perhaps Seattle's WTO protesters should have been shot in the heads? As should those protesting stolen elections in Mexico, or those participating in the economic protests in Greece?

You can defend Israel's right to defend itself more rationally if you don't defend its every action, right or wrong.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by adamo21

People, please do some research, Im not sure if we have a chance anymore. I mean, they already have Flying discs in the sky going form star to star,

Who has flying disk?

and what stars?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyElohim

Originally posted by Libertygal
reply to post by JohnnyElohim

See the post immediately above this one.

They were far from innocent civilians.

I think you're confused. First of all, as I point out in a reply above, being sympathetic to Hamas is not the same thing as being Hamas. If some fellow in America was sympathetic to the Nazis, do we break down his door and shoot him as if were a member of the German military in the 1930's? No. We don't. In fact we protect his right to espouse his views. And if our military or police force violated law and misapprehended whether he was a threat, we censure them for needlessly violating his rights.

You are essentially arguing that despite the facts of what transpired, they are guilty by association and thus deserve to be stormed at the crack of dawn by commandos with superior resources. Fundamentally what you are supporting is the notion of thought crime. Because they look at Hamas and judge them differently than you do, they deserve the same treatment as members of Hamas who have done wrong by firing rockets at civilians.

Nooo, I don't think so? I don't think you read what I posted. I shall repost it again:

Indeed, the IHH was described in federal court documents as playing a role in the Millennium terrorist plot to bomb Los Angeles International Airport.

That is not sympathetic. That is particapatory.

it supports radical Islamic networks, including Hamas, and that at least in the past, even global jihad networks.

Supports =! sympathetic.

He did however say that the IHH does support Hamas

Supports =! sympathetic.

despite having two of its branches in the Philippines and Indonesia on the U.S. and U.N. terror list for aiding Al Qaeda, still enjoys full NGO status.

Aiding =! sympathetic.

I really don't see how I am confused by the facts. Facts are, they are linked to, and aiding and abbetting terrorists.

Facts are, direct link to terrorism.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Libertygal]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mr. toddly

You can defend Israel's right to defend itself more rationally if you don't defend its every action, right or wrong.

No one is doing that.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by adamo21

People, please do some research, Im not sure if we have a chance anymore. I mean, they already have Flying discs in the sky going form star to star,

Who has flying disk?

and what stars?

Dude...Hitler made flying discs, those are thee UFO's that everyone sees in the sky, that and our Pro Zionist(NAZI) Jewish government...

Hitler went from country to countyr, collecting all of the ancient artifacts of our past ancient technological advanced civilizations. He was a Zionist Jewish agent and acted like he liked the Aryons, ok, he did like the Aryons. He liked the aryon WOMEN WOMEN.

The only jews that were killed were by his dumb followers who actually believed what he was saying, but his real plan was to kill off the MALE aryons and take the FEMALE aryons for the Zionist Jews own benefit, its a sick and disgusting plan.

Please dont take my word for it, please research. He escaped and wasnt killed, and went into the center of the earth through argentina.

You gotta research this stuff, im not making it up. Im a true U.S. Citizen/Patriot, and i care for you guys and this country.

He send the Jews on boats to Palestine bearing the Nazi and Zionist flag, which is Israels flag today...its all been researched...and reported....please research guys..

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by adamo21

Perhaps you should start or find a thread that deals with your subject.

It has no bearing to the topic at hand.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
reply to post by adamo21

Perhaps you should start or find a thread that deals with your subject.

It has no bearing to the topic at hand.

Actually it does, why would you believe what a Israeli Commando is saying if the people whos in charge are Nazis??

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

You and I agree on this one.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
comment edited, my mistake.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by adamo21]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by Stormdancer777

You and I agree on this one.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by adamo21

Dude...Hitler made flying discs, those are thee UFO's that everyone sees in the sky, that and our Pro Zionist(NAZI) Jewish government...

Hitler went from country to countyr, collecting all of the ancient artifacts of our past ancient technological advanced civilizations. He was a Zionist Jewish agent and acted like he liked the Aryons, ok, he did like the Aryons. He liked the aryon WOMEN WOMEN.

The only jews that were killed were by his dumb followers who actually believed what he was saying, but his real plan was to kill off the MALE aryons and take the FEMALE aryons for the Zionist Jews own benefit, its a sick and disgusting plan.

What have you been reading?

Start a new topic.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by adamo21

If Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Glenn Beck were all in a bad alcohol fueled love fest and somehow produced a man-baby with all their traits of crazy combined and magnified, that man-baby would still be saner than you.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join