It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Daniel Estulin a Disinfo Agent?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Daniel Estulin, a renowned author and investigative journalist on the Bilderberg group suggested that Bilderberg wants to invade Russia as you can read in this thread: Operation Barbarossa III

To me, it sounds very implausible that Bilderberg would really want to invade Russia and so did it to Asktheanimals. When he insinuated that Estulin is maybe a disinfo agent, I did a Google search and found something interesting info:

I'll be away for few days but before I go, I wanted to post this because I've been thinking about this for few years now.

I have come to believe that Daniel Estulin, the author of the book "The True Story of the Bilderberg Group" and the new book "Shadow Masters": bilderbergbook.com... is one of the biggest disinfo agents in the movement today. My first doubts were raised about him when I met him in person, at a book signing for his Bilderberg Group book, and later joined him and few other guys at a coffee shop where we all chatted for about an hour. During this chat, I asked him about Zionism and about Zionist bankers and about Zionists in Bilderberg group and his comments stunned me. He basically whitewashed the power of Zionism, he said that Zionism is not at the root of the issue and that ALL religions are involved in the conspiracy. I then asked him if Zionism's had a central role in this and he said no.

At the time, I had no idea if he was just trying to be politically correct, since there were people around us, or really believed that. Since then, I've concluded that he's a very skilled disinfo agent.

Estulin is almost exclusively a Jewish name. Some of the greatest students of Talmud were named Estulin. And not only that, one of the top Lubavitchers was Rabbi Israel Estulin. Read this entry: www.ulyop.net...

But Rabbi Israel Estulin wasnt scared. He was a Chassid (follower) of Rabbi Yosef Yitzchak Schneerson, the Rebbe of Chabad-Lubavitch who taught his followers to ""love every Jew with all your heart and fear nothing other than the Creator"".
But this was no small order.
In Russia people were afraid to even think against Stalin! but the Chassidim of the Rebbe not only defied Stalin in thought, they spoke and even did all they could to teach and encourage non-communist ideas; Torah Judaism. (Despite the fact that the Rebbe was far away. He had been evicted from Russia in 1927 after his miraculous release from communist prison and was in America beginning the outreach movement.)
Rabbi Estulin was a Talmudic genius but almost all of his energy was devoted to gathering Jewish children and teaching them Torah; in secret of course. Usually he never had more than ten pupils and one of them had to stand watch at all times. Not only that but they had to learn in a place where no one would see or hear them and constantly had to change location from fear of being discovered.
But the main thing that kept them going was miracles. In fact once there was even a non-Jewish-holiday miracle!
It was a miserably cold and rainy day in December. The other boys were learning with Rabbi Israel in a nearby deserted basement but the boy that was supposed to be on watch decided to occupy himself with something more interesting.
After all, he reasoned to himself, who would go searching in such dreadful weather for something as unimportant as young boys learning Torah.

Estulin emigrated from Russia to Canada during a cold war... a feat that only Jews could do because of the communist stigma. While in Canada, he claims that he was almost killed for his Blderberg investigation by, guess this, an elevator. He claims that someone wanted him to fall down a shaft. Now think about that... is that the best way to kill someone? Elevators have so many safeties and if you rig it by allowing the doors to open when there's no elevator, you have no idea if the person you want to kill will actually enter it. It's not a most efficient way to kill someone... especially some unknown guy who's completely unknown and hasn't published a SINGLE LINE about Bilderberg! Estulin came out to the Bilderberg scene in 2006 when he went to Ottawa, Canada to cover Bilderberg. No one heard about the guy before then (maybe Bilderberg researchers knew of him before 2006 but I can't find anyone).

Tonight, I'm listening to Rense because I heard that Estulin was going to be on and Rense brings up the issue of Zionism and brings up Rothschilds. Can you guess what Estulin says about that? He claims that Rothschilds ARE NOT THE TOP DOGS! He says that Krupp family, a German family, is the top of the food chain and that hey have QUADRILLION dollars! he also says that people have seen their bank accounts with trillions in it.

en.wikipedia.org...

Now ask yourself... how could a German family be that powerful? How could a german family keep its wealth after the WW2? How could a german family with that kind of wealth not be able to finance germany during WW2 and outfinance Rothschilds? Does Krupp family own the Federal Reserve as well?

Now think about this: do you think rich people have trillions of dollars in currency, in a bank? No, they have it invested in all kinds of things. Also, how many people have seen your bank account (besides your wife/husband
and a bankteller)? Do you think that anyone would be allowed to see a bank account of a person who has "trillions of dollars" in it?????? Bull#!

On the show, he also mentions "Venetian Black Nobility" and claims that this group are most powerful men. Really? Yes, that's what he claims. This is as much of a bull# as Alex Jones' "German Death Cult" idiocy.

His book also goes into detail about Viktor Bout, an ex-KGB agent, who was one of the bigger names among arms dealers. I find it interesting how he writes about Bout and yet doesn't write about Semion Mogilevich who is ONE OF THE BIGGEST MOBSTERS IN THE WORLD! en.wikipedia.org... He's a man that's been arrested many times and eventually released because he's too powerful to be kept in jail.

Also, listen in the audio as Rense brings up how IDF is about to deport 10,000 Palestinians and Estulin pauses for a moment and IMMEDIATELY starts talking about Africa/Chinese etc. and doesn't say a word about IDF or genocide of Palestinian people! UNBELIEVABLE! You must hear this for yourself!

theinfounderground.com

I must say that this guy did some interesting research on Estulin. Whether he is indeed a zionist disinfo agent? I don't know - I don't find his theory regarding that connection strong enough, but I am getting increasingly suspicious about Estulin, could he be a Bilderberg disinfo agent? Estulin also claims to have a number of sources from within Bilderberg. Considering how secretive that organization is, isn't it weird that they apparently seem to do very little to stop information from being leaked?

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Mdv2]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Money and power come before Zionism.
All the Canadian PMs lateley have been to, and even hosted Builderberg meetings, and are zionists, as well as conservatives, and liberals, and christians, protestants, and catholics, etc...

So as for blaming Zionists as the root cause of the mess we are in:

IMHO they are tools as are all societies that are controlled by bloodline familie which you can't get admitted to

I think Estulan is covering his area of the problem specifically and doing it very well.

I have never once heard jones mention "German Death Cult" so please could reference that so I can check it out?

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

So because this theorist finds out that Estulin doesn't agree with his ideas on Zionism that automatically makes him a dis-info agent? And because he has a Jewish name this is proof of that?

Nope, sorry, I don't buy it.

In an interview, Estulin describes his background, which led him to his profession:

"I’m a Russian expatriate who was kicked out of the Soviet Union in 1980. My father was a dissident who fought for freedom of speech who was jailed, tortured by the KGB. Suffered two political deaths. When these people got tired of us they threw us out. We moved to Canada and 12 years ago I came to Spain. My grandfather was a colonel in the KGB and the counter-intelligence in the 1950s, so I am privileged somewhat to get a lot of the information from secret service which are our best sources of information. Not only the KGB people but the MI6 people, the CIA because most of the people who work for the secret service as you probably know are patriots and they love their country and they’re doing it for the good of the nation and they’re the first ones absolutely terrified of the plans of the Bilderbergers".

en.wikipedia.org...

Not that I believe Estulin outright regarding his claims of the Bilderberg Group and his 'inside sources' but I have never been given a reason to doubt his credibility, and this source doesn't change that much.

Still, I had never heard of this claim before so thanks for bringing it to my attention

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
My question is WHY would the Bilderberg group let this guy in on anything? Why bother with secret meetings if there just going to hand it off to Estulin so he can go blab to the world? Logic tells me there's more to this story than just "journalist gets lucky with insider information".

new topics

top topics

join