It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof That We Live In A Police State. Pics from event in my hometown.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by slank

The Posse Comitatus Act forbids the use of military personnel from exercising police powers i.e. arrests and that sort. It says nothing about the illegality of using military personnel in the capacity of a support role (as in this case with the helicopter where no police powers are enacted by those personnel) if the police lack sufficient equipment in the event of a dangerous situation.

Most these police & military are a bunch of trumped up adrenaline junkies who expect everyone to be fooled into thinking they are doing anyone but themselves any good. One big testosterone drunken rape & killing spree.

If you have any proof that MOST police are like that I'd like to see and I'll review what you have with an open mind.
As for military personnel I can't comment because I don't know what kind of psychological evaluations one goes through (if any) to be in the military.

If you can't, then it's just another raving lunatic post attacking every LEO for no reason but just because you can. I'd have absolutly no problem with you're ability to say that but it derails the discussion at hand concerning this event.

[edit on 6/5/2010 by mistafaz]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I remember in Texas years ago a friend who was a pilot in the NG that he had now been place on permanent "on call" for law enforcement assistance for chopper support. What he was told was that rural areas didn't have choppers for search or tactical support and the closest NG unit was tasked to help.

They were told it was legal as they would not be under federal control only state. Had a special chain of command set up supposedly, and if the fed's became involved they were to return to base and shut down otherwise it wouldn't be legal.

My friend was PO'd as he said that they would never get paid for the flight time.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

That red light in the truck was a thermal imager looking for heat signatures inside buildings.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Asktheanimals]

1) Since when did thermal imagers emit light?
2) Since when could thermal imagers see through a vehicle's side window?
3) Since when could thermal imagers see into a building?

To be clear I mean outside of the realm of Arnold schwarzenegger movies and other fictional sources.

Oh, and:
4) What is your source that the light in that truck was a thermal imager?

Edit for typo

[edit on 10-7-2010 by dainoyfb]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
They make up stories to use circular logic against any pesky freemen.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OurskiesRpoisoned

Originally posted by panzerpundit
Oh man, that's some scary stuff. I'd be nervous too if I saw that stuff. Good thing you stayed hidden while taking these pics and thank you for sharing this with us.

It was kinda scary. It took me several hours to wind down.

Let's be clear. I wasn't hiding when I took these pictures. I made sure they could see me. I wanted to let them know their intimidation BS won't work on me.

When I started to see what looked like a scope pointed at me, I started moving around, back and forth, as I was out in the open. I did get kind of nervous, and went back to the house, not until I got a bunch of pictures though.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by OurskiesRpoisoned]

I doubt they were "scoping you".I'm sure if they did see you though they were probably laughing at you while you moved around back and forth.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mistafaz

Thank you for expressing some common sense.

Originally posted by slank
Is that legal for US army personnel & equipment to be used for domestic or state police work?

Most these police & military are a bunch of trumped up adrenaline junkies who expect everyone to be fooled into thinking they are doing anyone but themselves any good.
One big testosterone drunken rape & killing spree.

The general public is so dumb.

I wasn't aware that I'm a "trumped up adrenaline junkie who expects everyone to be fooled into thinking they are doing anyone but themselves any good."

In any case, posse comitatus states that the "regular" military cannot act on US soil; even then, there are some exceptions. In comes the National Guard. The Air National Guard and Army National Guard are both permitted to act within the United States. They can be called up by the governor to act on his behalf, and also assist with federal/local law enforcement activities. Such as this.

There is no massive conspiracy; they wanted to get their guy and make sure they had him. What if it was some puny little raid, and the dude managed to escape and run back to the OP's house? Wouldn't he be screaming about how the police didn't use enough force/manpower/strength?

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Highground]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This is my link below which I started a while ago because I was intimidated along with my neighbour's. One morning I heard a helicopter fly over the roof no more than 10 feet from my roof and as I back onto the field's as I opened the bedroom curtain's the same helicopter in the picture's was hovering with armed personnel and just starred me out then I just flagged both my finger's at them and they disappeared.

Then another afternoon I'm helping my neighbour mow her lawn as she's very old and needed the help. So I just finished mowing her lawn and the same identical chopper fly's over this time just stops right opposite her garden and the poor women freaks out and run's inside and out of the blue say's to me, "this is like it was with the Nazi Jerries from WWII".

We were standing in her kitchen facing her back garden and facing this helicopter, they had the side door open fully with black helmet, black boot's, black uniform, no registration number on the helicopter, blacked out windows and black chopper from rotary blades to the land support's. It was all black, the personnel were all black. And we just starred at each other for nearly 2 minutes. Then they continued flying low just above the tree-tops.

I had only recently come out from the BA forces three week's prior to this and had an encounter inside camp *hence the reason I quit. I had SUV's parked outside my home once a week on different day's every week for month's and now we occassionally have one vechicle with somebody sat on a laptop when I'm on the internet until I leave the house they pull off. Or when sometimes I arrive at the house they just pull up. If I try to follow them in the car they speed off.

These games have got to stop, it's frustrating my car's not as fast as there's lol

Have I done something to upset somebody, who knows!

By the way you had it in America? Well I'm from the UK and have experienced the same thing.

Explain the purpose of Black Helicopters flying low over residential areas

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-8-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OurskiesRpoisoned

No need to keep shouting at the women, fekin 'ell it's not boot camp. 8*ck'ead!!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

The last video here made me feel rage! That police officer had full intention's of inflicting damage and taking the victom off-guard by placing his paper work down as the victom was pointing to the high-way making his point. In england we get told where we stand and the copper's talk it over with you not bloody stun ya with a taser gun. This police officer is not only a coward but also had cruel intention's of harming another person on the job.

He must have felt powerful in his uniform but without that uniform he's just a human being with no status of power over another person.

He should have his badge taken away for that. And what does the victom receive 50,000 volts and a massive bone fractural head injury. He fell down like a big red-fern being cut-down, Tim-beeeeeerrrrr..

[edit on 12-8-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OurskiesRpoisoned

Originally posted by blood0fheroes

Well hopefully I can lay some of your fears to rest. As mentioned previously, yes the "backwards facing" flag has become the norm for the army. This is so it gives the appearance of flying in the wind while a soldier is walking. (kinda silly; trust me I know......)

Now on to the good bits: The helicopter in question is an OH-58, commonly called the "Kiowa" (a reconnaissance airframe) , and the folks in it are most likely the folks of the 2-135 Colorado National Guard aviation brigade. Part of their mission is working with dea and local law enforcement. Here's their website.

Hope this helps!

When I was in the military, we didn't wear the flag backwards.

You seem to know a bunch about this. The newspapers says it was Army.

Where is the insignia?

that's exactly what I noticed, regardless of what the paper said~! Also, no FAA # on the side or tail, no markings whatsoever on the personnel or verticals~! HLS? Local? Military? who is able to really be sure ..

@the OP: If you really want to know, I'd go to the news company and and ask.. but, investigation Journalism is a dangerous profession these days..

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
really good pictures man
think about when you were a kid and cops were the friendly barney fife types. now look at them they roll around in helicopters and apcs like they are the military. if the military did a law enforcement type of activity on us soil isn't that illegal? i thought there were laws against that.. did you see those submachine guns? fully auto.. just think, if they pump 12 or 13 rounds into your face they might get a paid vacation and a medal. if you fart in a cops direction they will strap you in the electric chair post haste stat asap

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

you sound like one of those arrogant police officers who think that badge somehow makes them superior to the rest of us. it is funny to me how police and judges and politicians think they can dictate to me how to live. i'm gonna do what i want and if they don't like it come arrest me. i swear on everything i love it isn't gonna be easy to do because if i was ever threatened with false imprisonment by some cop who joined the force cuz he got picked on in high school and has a grudge i'm gonna resist tooth and nails with everything i got until they strap me in the restraint chair and put a spit bag over my head. i'm a nice guy but i have the right to my pursuit of life liberty and happiness and i don't plan on having my freedom taken away by some jacka** who spent three weeks in a police academy and thinks they are special. what a joke.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join